Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

NO WHORES ALLOWED. that means you, Anna.

by nicole_ownsxxx 7 reviews

Anna's a big fat whore. Gerard's a big fat idiot. Roxie and Frank get ice cream and a potato, and Mikey passes out in the parking lot. Uh-oh.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 2098 words

1Funny
The next couple of months flew by quickly, and Gerard and slutface were still "dating". She actually followed the tour.

And by dating, I mean screwing around.

But, of course, Gerard's in "love."

And by love, I mean he thinks she hung the moon and the stars.

But she's a "whore"

And by whore, I mean she sleeps around. I'd caught her in the back seat of the tour manager's car, doing icky things with him.

We'd all caught her at least once, all with different people, but Gerard was too freaking stupid to listen to us. We even had pictures of her once, taken by Frank (still not sure how he got those...I don't really want to know), but Gerard looked at them, then said, "That's not her."

What a retard.

I mean, they were in mine and Gerard's room, doing God knows what, and I heard her yelled, "Oh, James! You're so good at that!"

At what, I didn't want to know.

Ray, Frankie, Mary, and I were in the living room area watching Dawn of the Dead for what seemed like the millionth time. We had actually seen it so much that we were having a contest to see who could quote the most lines. I'd seen the movie way more times than any of them had, so I won.

But when we heard that, Frankie and I said, "Ewwwwww," at the same time.

"You two are the most immature adults I know," Ray told us. He was laughing though, so he didn't mean in a 'you suck' way, but he was serious.

"Seriously. It's why I love you two," Mary added.

Jenny, Bob, Mikey, and Katie were out shopping, but the rest of us were either lazy, broke, or being whores.

"Well, Ray, that's just plain gross. And last time I checked, Gerard's name wasn't 'James'. She's a stupid whore. I hate her," I said. I was sitting cross legged on the couch, Ray was in the recliner, and Frank and Mary were in the floor being all lovey-dovey.

"We all hate her, sweetheart," Ray told me. "Deal with it."

"I know what can keep her off the bus!" Frank exclaimed. He ran and got a piece of paper and a Sharpie, and drew "NO WHORES ALLOWED" in big, bold letters, then added, "that means you, Anna" in smaller letters underneath that.

"It works!" I said, looking for markers. I found some, and a big piece of poster board. "Frank! Check it out!"

"The sign will be even more obvious! Gimme!"

"C'mon, guys, don't you think that's a little mean?" Mary asked symptheticly.

Frank and I looked up from the sign that we were making pretty, and answered in monotone, "No."

Ray was laughing. Right after we finished the sign and found the tape, we heard moans coming from the room. I covered my ears and started screaming, "LALALALALALA!"

"EWW! EW! GROSS! RUN AWAY!" Frankie yelled, grabbing Mary's hand, who grabbed my hand, then I grabbed Ray's hand, who grabbed the sign and the tape.

Mary even laughed as we put the sign up, then ran as fast as we could from the bus, which was beginning to rock.

They were probably having sex. Ew.

We kept running 'til we ended up at an ice cream parlor, and since Ray was the only one who had money with them, he offered to pay. We gladly accepted.

I wasn't sure if giving Frank or myself sugar was a good idea on Ray's part, but he seemed to forget the incident a few weeks ago when he'd given Frank, Jenny, and I coffee. I won't go into detail, but we ended up camping out on the roof that night with a bag of marshmellows and a lighter.

Anyway, Frank and I were hyper and playing tag on the walk to the bus, and I jumped on his back and slapped him on the bum, screaming, "GO, HORSIE, GO!" and he sprinted all the way to the bus, where we saw the sign still there. We fell on the ground laughing, and Frank decided he wanted a potato.

Mary and Ray were concerned, but they just went onto the bus and left Frankie and myself outside anyway. First, Frank ran inside, and then ran right back out with the gun I'd given him for Christmas in his hand.

"Frankie! Let's go ask people if they have a pototo!" I screamed, even though he was barely three feet away from me, laying on the ground.

"OKAY!"

So we ran off again, knocking on the doors to the busses, giggling like escapees from the institution, asking for a potato. Pretty With Death and Love Like Whoa slammed the door in our faces, but Speakersound gave us one, laughing with us.

Frank turned to me, looked at me evilly, then shot me in the leg.

"OW!"

Speakersound's lead singer, Mark, called me stupid for letting him have the gun, then slammed the door shut before Frank could shoot him, too.

I took off running back to our bus, which was all the way across the parking lot. Frank was in hot pursuit, shooting me in the back causing me to yelp all the way. They really hurt.

"ROOOXANNNNEE!" Frank yelled, running after me, "COME BACK! I WANT TO SHOOT YOU!"

"YEAH, FRANK, THAT'S GONNA MAKE ME STOP!" I screamed back, laughing. I finally got onto the bus, saw that the sign was still there, and ran inside, with Frank still shooting me.

"Roxie, what the-" Ray started, as I jumped on the couch and then dove on the floor to dodge a potato coming at me.

"NOT NOW, RAY!"

I hid behind the chair, and Frank was still shooting me, "OW!"

Gerard and slutface were in the living room now, and her hair was all messed up in the back.

They did have sex. Ew.

I shouldn't have paused to think about it, because Frank shot me right in between the eyes. I fell out from behind the chair and rolled around in the middle of the floor, clutching my head. "OWWW!" I screamed, because Frank kept shooting me, and I was scared to get up.

"Frank!" Mary yelled. "You hurt her!"

"Quit shooting her!" Ray exclaimed.

Gerard rolled his eyes. "Frank, it's okay, keep shooting. She can take the pain."

Slutface laughed at him and rubbed his chest. "She needs to be shot with something a little more dangerous than a spud shooter," she cackled.

Frank then shot her on the leg.

"Frank! Don't shoot my girlfriend!" Gerard yelled.

"Aw, Gee, it's okay. She can take the pain!" I taunted.

Ray laughed. "I think she needs to be shot with something a little more violent than a spud shooter, huh, Frank?" he mocked slutface.

Then the stupid whore started crying. "Rardy," she sobbed, "why are they so mean to me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you crying?" I spat.

"Shut up, Skankpuppet!" Gerard yelled.

"Gerard, don't yell at Roxie!" Mary screamed.

"She's being mean to Anna!"

"Well, she hates Anna."

"And I hate her!"

"Good!" I screamed. My skin was starting to welp from where I'd been shot.

"Gerard! Seriously," Ray started, looking at slutface, who was in hysterical sobs now. Wimp. "Look at her! She's crying because Frank shot her with a spud shooter in the leg! Roxie's been shot in the face, and her eyes didn't even water!"

"They don't hurt bad enough to cry," Mary told him. Frank shot her in the arm. "See?"

"Gerard!" slutface continued in her stupid whiney high pitched voice, still crying into Gerard's shirt, "why do they hate me!?"

That's when I lost it. I couldn't take it anymore.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE CHEATING ON WITH AT LEAST SIX DIFFERENT MEN, YOU SLUT!"

"We've all caught you," Ray continued calmly.

"I have pictures!" Frank said excitedly.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said stubbornly.

Mary rolled her eyes. "Face it, Anna. You're the tour slut."

"No! I'm not! I love Gerard! I do! Baby, let's go," she cried, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the bus.

"I reallly hate her," I mused furiously. "Why can't he see what kind of girl she is?"

"I know. She doesn't treat him right at all."

"I could treat him so much better," I thought out loud.

"What was that?" Ray asked.

"Huh?" I said, worried that they may have heard me. "I didn't say anything."

"I thought I heard you say-"

"I didn't say anything!" I snapped.

He had a hurt look on his face. "Okay."

"Ray, I'm sorry," I said quietly, giving him a hug to let him know I meant it. "I'm just upset with slutface. Not you. I didn't mean to snap at you, okay?"

"I forgive you," he said, smiling at me.

I could love him so much better? Did that really come out of my mouth? I hate Gerard with a passion. Why would I say something like that? I wondered.

The door opened again.

"Gerard?!" Mary asked.

"Nope! The other brother. But close. Wow. Who died?" Mikey asked, walking onto the bus, followed by Bob, Katie, and Jenny.

"No one. Yet." Mary shifted on the couch, tucking her legs under her. "But at the way the whole Gee/slutface thing is going, Roxie'll be killing one of them soon."

I smiled faintly, seeing that my nickname for Anna was catching on.

Katie went into her room and dropped her shopping bags in there, then ran back into the living room and hugged me. "I know it must be horrible seeing the two people you can't stand date," she said, rubbing my back. "But he'll see how stupid she is, break up with it, and be heartbroken."

"I don't want him sad. It takes all the fun out of being mean if I can't ruin his mood!" I complained.

Jenny laughed. "That's okay, Rox. He'll find better a better love, then you can torture him."

We all laughed at that one. But I noticed Frank in the corner (what is it with him and corners?) cackling maniacally, loading the potato gun.

"Oh, Mikey," he said in the evil voice.

"Yeah?" Mikey turned to see Frank pointing a potato gun right at his face. Mikey's face instantly paled as Frank pulled the trigger.

"OW!" Mikey dropped whatever he was holding and ran out the door, with Frankie chasing him.

Ray looked at me, like a father would look at his child who'd just done something wrong. He'd make a good dad one day, with all the practice from me, Frank, Gerard, slutface, and Mikey.

"I told you, Roxie! I told you Frank would kill Mikey with that stupid spud shooter!"

"Psshh. Mikey's fine. Frankie won't hurt him any worse than he hurt me."

About that time, the door opened, and Frank walked in, setting the gun on the table, avoiding eye contact.

"Erm..Mikey sort..eh..passed out in the parking lot..I shot him in the back of the head..and..uhm..now he's not getting up.."

"Roxie!" Ray screamed as he ran out the door to find Mikey.

"Sorry!" I called, following him.

I saw Mikey face down on the pavement, and Ray rolled him onto his back.

Mikey groaned. "My head hurts. Sorry I didn't get up when Frank asked me if I was okay. I knew he'd shoot me."

Mikey got slapped in the back of the head by Mary, and Ray took Frank's spud shooter away for the rest of the week. He could have it back "when he chose to use it responsibly," and I got sent to my room for the rest of the night.

So basically, I'm twenty-two, almost twenty-three, and I'm still getting grounded.

How lame am I?

So I went to my room and finished that "Stupid Hooker Lady", and waited until Gerard got home at around midnight. I was bored out of my mind. He smelled like sex again.

I made him take a shower. Again.

This tour was becoming way too routine to be normal.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

dude.
four updates in one day.
love me.
you should totally review this, and rate it good.
because FOUR updates.
that shows you how much of a loser i am.
and i probably won't update 'til sundayish, cos i'm going to an amusement park with my friend tomorrow, and i have no idea when i'm coming home. seriously. normally i don't come home for about three days when i go to her house.

so..yeah..erm..rate! review! be merry!
Sign up to rate and review this story