Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

chapter 4

by disturbedangel6 2 reviews

where the two met

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-29 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 867 words

0Unrated
read well...... ahhh... do u guys want me to write what P.O.V it is next time? coz if u do, then i'll do it.....



I didn't notice the time pass by when I felt Bob and the others coming to me. I felt so uneasy; I swear all I could hear is my heart beating a million kilometers per hour. I heard Amy laughing to what I think to Frank's jokes.

"And this is Gerard, our vocalist" said Bob, or at least I think he said that.

"Earth to Gerard" Ray punched my arm which awoke me from my daydream.

"Ow! Dude!" I said as if there wasn't anything wrong with me.

"You ok?" Mikey asked.

I nodded.

"Ok..." Bob said slowly then faced Amy, "Gerard, this is Amy Lee
from the band Evanescence"

I was afraid that if I take a glimpse at Amy that I won't be able to take my eyes off her or even talk, but I took my chances and looked up at her. "Hey" I managed to say and shook her hand.

She looked like she got out of TV but she was even more beautiful. She had gorgeous green eyes that you could get lost in, and she's so flawless. I sound like Romeo, but my Juliet she is...amazing. I can't even find anything negative about her. I guess this is why love is blind... I mean.... It can be lust.... I'm confused. But one thing I not wrong about is that I fancy her.



**



We came to this filming building where Marc Webb has told us to meet him. I was excited. We entered and were immediately greeted by Marc Webb himself. He said that he was working on the band My Chemical Romance's song. I like that band; I love their song called 'Helena', its really inspiring song. He was talking about his directing and the general stuff until somewhat familiar voice called out my name. I saw Bob running to me; I didn't know he was going to be here... I mean I know he's in the band and all, but he doesn't like being on TV.

"Babe, I missed you!" he called out, still making his way towards me.

Bob and I are not a couple but just good friends, although we went out a couple of times, we knew it wouldn't work so we stayed as friends. I remember I met him at one of my concert before he made it to the band and from there we just clicked.

We hugged and he soon rambled on about things he always rambles on about. It's really funny.


"Bob, it's great to see you man" said Will and they did that manly hug thing.

I saw the rest of My Chemical Romance come towards us.

"Ok, let me introduce you to Mikey, the bassist" Bob pointed to a raven haired, skinny but tall guy, he smiled and we hugged.

"Ray the guitarist"

The dude with the fro shook my hand and quietly said hi.

"Frank the other guitarist"

This dude was also raven haired but short as me, he took my hand and kissed it which made me blushed and then i thanked him well i tried to thank him.

"And Gerard...um... where's Gerard" Bob said as he searched the crowd.

"He's shy" said Mikey; "He's just back there" he pointed.

Oooh shy guy eh? Hmmmm..... I like shy guys....

John looked at me when I smiled and gave me that weird look; I just shrugged my shoulders and followed the dudes.



When we came to him, he was staring on the ground; really he looks like a new kid in high school.

"And this is Gerard, our vocalist" said Bob.

He looked hot; he had a nice well built body. I'm always like this when I'm single.

Gerard didn't respond. Which kind of worried me. What he doesn't want to meet me? Oh.

Ray punched Gerard's arm, "Earth to Gerard!" which shook him.

"Ow! Dude!" he winced and rubbed his arm.

"You ok?" Mikey asked with his worried look on his face.

Gerard nodded.

"Ok" said Bob and he gave me an 'I don't know what is happening
with him' look. "Gerard, this is Amy Lee from the band Evanescence"

I smiled at him when he raised his head up and smile at me. He said a small quiet 'hi' which made me feel like saying 'awwww'.

Did I say he's eyes were beautiful? I mean I've never seen eyes that hazel before. He had a cute face and thin lips and his hair was in front of his eyes. He looked hot. No wonder fans all over the world want to marry him. I could feel his uncomfortable feeling around me, I guess he was either shy or just felt emo and didn't want to meet people. Man, if I had guts I'd go out with him, but with this kind of hotness and cuteness, there is no way in hell that he's single.









xoxo

hehe....

its true about amy lee liking the song 'helena' and that its inspiring her.



nyways.... plz review....


review = love


dont u love me?




mwah!
Sign up to rate and review this story