Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Here comes another paper cut

A Warning Sign

by getup_n_go 2 reviews

Young hearts, run free

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-06-30 - 2097 words

0Unrated
"Papercut" Part Eight: A Warning Sign

I've got to tell you what a state I'm in,
I've got to tell you in my loudest tones


****************

Tiptoeing around the house, Morgan made sure that she wasn't going to be seen by her parents, it was nearly dinner time and she had just gotten home, Destiny would've strangled her if she knew where she was unsupervised. Morgan had devised a plan in her head of how she was going to get away with her absence today, but she would have to think of something else next time.

She continued her way around the side of her house to her backyard, quietly opening the door to her house and shutting it.

"Morgan!?" She heard as soon as the door shut.

"Shit," she muttered under her breath. She walked around the corner and almost smacked right into her father.

"Mo, where the hell have you been? You're brother said you never got on the bus and I've been worried sick!" he yelled at her. Morgan instantly felt tears jump to her eyes, it hurt her a lot to disappoint Patrick. It was one thing when Destiny was mad at her, in fact, it was just another day in the life, but when Patrick was mad it was something else to her.

"Daddy, it's okay," she replied, composing herself, "I got a ride home and I've been at the gazebo reading some homework. I'm sorry to worry you," she lied. She swallowed hard, she never lied to her Dad. Patrick looked at her for a minute, he wasn't buying that story at all, what did she take him for? But she looked like she was having a rough day, so he let her off the hook just this once.

"It's okay, baby, just...call next time, I don't want to have to worry about you." He looked at her for another minute, trying to figure out what was going on in her brain, "...do you need to talk to me about anything? You look sick," he added. Morgan turned her attention to her toes, wiggling them, trying to force herself to look and feel normal, she didn't like that Patrick was able to see right through her, it was upsetting her more than she thought possible. She wasn't going to be able to keep this a secret from him, she didn't think Joe was going to be able to keep it under wraps either, there was too much at stake, too much trust between the three of them for this to go on.

"Daddy...I...," she sighed and shook her head, "no, nothing's wrong, I just have a lot of homework and I feel like I have no time to do it, I'm a little distracted with other things right now."

"If you ever need to talk about what's on your mind, come get me, okay?" Morgan nodded as Patrick gave her a hug.

It was hard knowing your child was in pain, and Patrick could see in Morgan's eyes that she was hurting a lot. He didn't know how to approach a fifteen year old girl when it came to matters of her mind, or her heart, given he was never a girl and he was fifteen a long time ago. He also didn't want to her problems to seem miniscule that he wont know how to react in a compassionate way, possibly making her feel worse. Raising a teenager was starting to become a task he couldn't handle, he was dreading the next two years when Connor started high school, getting in more trouble fighting and starting to bring home girls, the thought was almost too much to handle. It was even harder, because he knew one of these days he was going to have to give his kids advice that made him into a total hypocrite.

It was bad enough Patrick was even home to see his children arrive from school. After Katy had gone back into the recording booth, he hadn't been able to concentrate on her, or on his job. He was too busy wondering how he had just let himself cheat on Destiny for the first time in all of their years of marriage. He promised himself that after the pain she made him feel when she had cheated with Andy, he was never going to let another individual go through that, even Destiny, who might've deserved a taste of her own medicine. Patrick felt guilt that was the heaviest kind of feeling in his body, he didn't know what to do with himself, he didn't know how he was planning on facing Destiny after today, he was glad she wasn't home when he arrived.

"Connor...where's your mother?" Connor shrugged at Patrick, a gesture he was all to used to from his son. "She didn't mention anything to anyone?" Patrick found it hard to believe Destiny would just go somewhere without telling anyone. Connor sighed, annoyed.

"I said I don't know!" he replied. Patrick stared at his stranger of a son, bewildered by the tone of his voice.

"Try talking to me with less attitude next time," Patrick said, before walking towards the stairs. Connor looked up from his homework and started amazed at his dad before flipping him off behind his back...

Destiny didn't know what she was doing. She found herself leaving her house mid-afternoon to go have a rough fuck with her old friend Pete...a sexless marriage will often times leave you feeling like you have no other options. She wasn't sure which was worse at this point either, cheating on her husband or cheating on her husband with his former best friend. Either way, Destiny's heart was in a bind.

Pete came out of the bathroom and laid down beside Destiny, throwing his arm around her shoulder. He seemed to have no remorse about the whole situation, or if he did, he was good at hiding it. Destiny sort of felt like a demon, she was a total liar and Patrick had never done anything in their fourteen years of marriage for him to deserve her sneaking around like this, but she was a woman and she had needs, it probably wasn't the best idea to satisfy those needs by sleeping with his former friend, but she couldn't figure out any different solution.

"So, when do you think you want to head home?" Pete finally asked, rolling over and planting a few kisses across her neck. Destiny squirmed under his lips, pulling the blankets up higher, trying to put her feet on the floor.

"I should probably get home now. The kids are already home from school and Patrick will probably be home soon. I'm sorry to run like this," she said, although she didn't really feel very sorry. Pete let his embrace go, watching her stand up and toss her clothes on quickly.

"Can I see you again soon?" Pete wondered, standing up and walking to her. Destiny tried to think of an excuse. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the sex, because the sex was amazing, fun and exciting, but the event was still so new, this was only the second time she agreed to come over, and she wasn't sure if she should continue, it wasn't fair to Patrick or her children.

"Um, I don't know, I'll call you when I figure out my schedule," she said. Pete nodded and followed her out to the front door.

"I had a great time again," Pete said as she opened the door. Destiny stopped and turned to look at him, smiling.

"I did, too," she said honestly. She really did enjoy Pete's company and she missed him being around a lot. Pete leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers, he was glad Destiny came to him when she needed something her husband couldn't give her, it made him feel good to know that even after all of these years, she still relied on him when she was in need. Destiny smiled before turning around and fleeing to her car...

Morgan slammed her door shut and threw her backpack on the floor, flinging herself face first onto her bed. She grabbed her teddy bear and pulled it to her, letting herself finally cry. She was feeling so many things and none of them were positive. She often wondered what it felt like to have something on your mind, so much so that you can't function or think of anything else, but now that she was in this state, she was wishing it wasn't happening to her. She could feel a damp spot in the crotch of her panties, she could still feel the sensation of Joe's mouth on her and she was seeing the look in Patrick's eyes. She turned her head and buried her face in her pillow, feeling the wetness of her tears all over the fabric. Why did she feel this way? She didn't have sex with Joe, but something about the whole event was making her feel strange, and it was a feeling she wasn't welcoming, she wanted to do away with it, she wanted to go back and tell him to stop, she wasn't ready. She couldn't believe she got so caught up in the moment that she forgot how to listen to her own head. She sat up and wiped at her damp face, grabbing a fresh pair of panties from her drawer and walking to the bathroom, turning on the shower. She began taking her clothes off, starting with her shirt and jeans. She walked over to the toilet and sat down to pee, pulling off her panties. As she pulled them down she felt all of the color drain from her face; there was a large blood stain in the middle of them and she knew it wasn't her period, it was far off from being that time. Immediately a fresh batch of tears sprang to her eyes, had Joe hurt her? She knew she felt pain, but she didn't think he had made her bleed! She was more upset now, knowing that Joe did this to her and he didn't say anything to her about it. She tossed off her panties and ran to the steaming shower, falling to a heap on the shower floor. She just sat there and let the water wash over her, it was too hot but she didn't care. She felt gross and used and betrayed by Joe. She didn't even think she could face him anymore and now she felt like she couldn't trust him, she wanted to be able to give him all of her, everything she had, but now she wasn't as sure as had been about losing her virginity. If she bled merely from what happened to her this afternoon, what would happen when she actually attempted sex?

Morgan stood slowly on her shaking legs, washing every inch of her body thoroughly. It was strange feeling she couldn't shake, she wondered how anybody was able to live like this, how anyone was able to just let boys touch them and act like sluts. That's ultimately what she felt like as well, just a slut. Someone who just let guys do what they wanted to her and she would just lay there and take it.

She shut off the water and wrapped her favorite towel around herself, walking to the mirror and combing out her wet hair. She put her clean panties on and then walked to her bedroom, throwing on her most comfortable pants and shirt, crawling in her bed with her laptop. She sat a stared at a blank word document before just typing words that she felt at the moment:

Dirty
Slutty
Trashy
Liar
Gross
Disgusting
Used
User
Bad
Impure
Embarrassed
Broken
Worn

She just kept adding words to that effect until she reached six pages of listed words. She sighed as she reread them all, hitting print. She listened as each page came off the printer. Slowly she stood and walked the papers, picking them up and leaving her room. She walked calmly to the room Patrick used for his studio and leaned on the door, making sure he was in there working. She heard a light bass thump come from behind the door and bent down, shoving each paper under the door. Once she was done she retreated back to her room, and laid down, throwing the covers over her head...

****************
I missed the good part then I realized,
I started looking and the bubble burst
Sign up to rate and review this story