Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Irresponible Hate Anthem

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Ryan and Jesse wind up fighting and Honor's not happy about it.Title from Marilyn Manson.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 712 words

0Unrated
Honor's P.O.V.
I'd lost Ryan and he wasn't answering his phone.That made me worry about what had happened to him and I hoped that another assasin hadn't been assigned my current mission just to make sure that I finished the job considering that Ryan was the youngest person who I'd been assigned to kill in the few months that I'd been an assasine since Max's death.I wasn't paying attention at all and someone smashed into me.My Nextel went flying and the guy who'd smashed into me grabbed it before it hit the floor.I snatched it from his hand and he, oddly enough, was wearing sunglasses and a hood like Ryan had been, so I realized.He looked over his sunglasses at me and grabbed my arm as I walked away.
"You wouldn't happen to be the girl Ryan was supposed to meet up with would you?"
I was startled as he pulled his glasses off of his face and I realized that he was none other than Panic!'s drummer, Spencer Smith.
"Yeah.But I got separated from him a while ago and I've been trying to 2-way him but his phone's shut off."
"I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find you or not.I've only seen one pic of you and that was the pic that Ryan showed me of you.All Brendon said was that Ryan was going to meet some girl and you were the only girl that Ryan's been talking to that lives around here.I slipped out of the hotel to track Ryan down before our manager finds out that Ryan's disappeared.Brendon and Jon are covering for me." Spencer pushed his sunglasses back up and let go of my arm.
"No, we're not." Spencer and I turned and both Brendon and Jon pulled their sunglasses down so we knew that it was them.
"Honor, where the fuck are you?" My Nextel suddenly beeped and the three boys looked at me as I pulled my i90 from its clip. "Sorry.My phone kinda smashed when I fell and like we got separated."
"I'm at the other end with three unexpected guests who came looking for you." I cocked my hips and cocked my head.
"Oh.They came looking for me?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, shit."
"Where are you?What stores?"
"Claire's and Zales?"
"Hold on.I'll be there in a few minutes." I started to walk away, then turned back to the other boys. "Follow me.It's best if you guys don't get lost either."
Spencer was next to me the whole time so he wasn't the one who I had to worry about.It was Brendon and Jon who I worried about loseing.But amazingly they didn't get lost.When we found Ryan, I realized what he'd meant a while ago when he'd said that trouble followed him where ever he went.
"Not again." Brendon groaned when we saw what Ryan was caught in the middle of.His sunglasses were smashed on the floor and he didn't look like the mature, responsible, nonviolent, totally innocent Ryan from P!ATD like he did in all of the P!ATD pictures that I'd seen.He looked like just a normal angry teenager who loved to fight.When I saw who he was fighting, I let out a groan.
"Does this happen often with him?"
"Hasn't happened in a while." Spencer sighed, looking from Jon to Brendon.I turned away from them and began to push my way through the crowd.At that, I wasn't the only one trying to push through the crowd; Ed was on the other side trying to push through.When I got through, I saw how bad it was.I had the feeling that Jesse had started shit with Ryan probably because with the sunglasses and the hood, he'd kinda looked like the Unibomber.Ed finally got through with Coop and TJ unexpectedly at his heels.Ryan realized that I was there and dropped his fists the moment that Ed, Coop, and TJ all dog-piled on Jesse to get him to the floor.Jesse wouldn't go down though, so I grabbed Ryan's sleeve and tugged on it to get him to move before anyone realized who he was.
Sign up to rate and review this story