Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Sad But True

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Ryan finally sees how bashed up his face is.Title from Metallica.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 812 words

0Unrated
Ryan's P.O.V.
It had been a long time since I'd gotten into a fight that bad.I had always been the more mature person when it came to anything like this at all.That kid had been shooting insults at me, which I'm ignored.Well, at least I had up until he'd started throwing stuff at me.The other boy had kept telling him to knock it off and act his age, but the kid obviously ignored him.All I'd done was flashed him a Cheshire cat grin to let him know that I wasn't gonna play his game and throw a punch at him.Next thing I'd known was that I was on my back on the floor, my sunglasses smashed and this kid was putting pressure on my balls which hurt like fucking hell, mainly because of his heavy black boots.I'd gotten a kick straight to his nuts that sent him staggering back.That had bought me enough time to scramble to my feet, pull my hood up and try to walk away.He'd come after me again and I'd only fought on my own defense.
"Damn, Ry.You look like shit." Jon commented when we walked into the hotel lobby.Of course I didn't believe him.He always said that my make-up looked like shit and I ignored him as normal.
"Whatever." I said showing how much I really cared about him saying that.
"I'm being serious." Jon said and I turned around and threw him the finger, making it obvious that I didn't give two shits at the current moment and that I so wasn't in a good mood. "You look like shit right now, and you haven't even introduced us to the girl."
"Honor, this is Jon, Brendon, and Spencer.You know which is which.Guys, this is Honor.There.Introductions made." I groaned, then felt Honor, Brendon, and Spencer somewhat shoving me toward the mirror that lined the one wall of the hotel lobby.When I saw how banged my face was, I knew Jon was right.I did look like shit.
There were mainly slight skin discoloration that would become bruises within a day or two.Somehow, I'd gotten cut right straight down over my right eye, but I wasn't bleeding there.My mouth was a different story, though I'd been so pissed that I hadn't even really tasted the blood in my mouth at all.I ran my fingers across my lower lip which was all puffy and slightly cut.The taste of blood was utterly nasty, so I guess as my reaction, I bolted to the elevator to get upstairs to the room I was sharing with Brendon and I quickly hit the button for the floor, but Honor managed to stop the door and slid inside beside me.
"Don't worry.Your face will heal, Ryan." Honor said, seeing how anxious I was to get to the room.She moved closer to me and slid under my arm.I took off when the doors opened and Honor was behind me, at almost the same pace.
After I rushed into the bathroom, my mouth felt better once I rinsed it out.Honor stood there, still waiting for me.After Jac had showed up and ruined my night by alerting Honor that I was still an innocent, I'd hardly made eye contact with Honor because I was ashamed of my stupidity for wanting my first time to be perfect and right and for the girl who I gave it up to to be 'The One'.
"Was Jac telling the truth?Are you a virgin?"
I stopped dead in my tracks, allowing my hoodie to slid down my shoulders and onto the floor.Honor walked over behind me and I turned around, coming almost face to face with her. "Yeah.I'm an innocent little virgin." Honor's eyebrow raised and I realized how sarcastic I'd sounded. "I mean, yes, I'm a virgin.Jac was telling the truth all right.Though I wish she wasn't." I turned and noticed that for once Brendon had cleaned up a mess he'd made.The clothes that had been strewn on my bed were actually only stuffed in my suitcase, which was on the floor.I slid my shoes off then felt Honor walk over to my side and lay her hand on my hand.
"You remind me so much of how Max was, Ryan..." 'Wait.Who was Max.' I thought for a few seconds, not remembering that name. "I never told you about him because at that time, the pain was too great for me to bare.I've grown used to his death and it doesn't trouble me as much."
"Could you tell me now?" I spoke softly and Honor nodded, then kissed me softly on the lips as we sat down beside each other on the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story