Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Breed

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Brendon's sarcasium pisses Honor off.Title from Nirvana.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 576 words

0Unrated
Brendon's P.O.V.
"Morning, sleepyheads." I piped up, my normal happy self as usual as I looked across the room at Ryan's bed where both him and that girl, Honor, were slowly waking up.Ryan picked his head up off of where it had laid on Honor's shoulder and turned toward me, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.I busied myself with the breakfast cart that had been sent up for us.
"What time is it?" Ryan yawned and I smirked slightly.
"It is..." I cocked my arm and pushed my sleeve up so I could read my watch. "Exactly 7:00am."
"Thought I always was the earlier riser, not you." Ryan stood up and walked over to the cart. "Guess not this morning." I heard him gasp sharply and looked up just in time to see him jump back from the breakfast cart.He groaned shaking his right hand off, flicking me with drops of water. "I'm such a klutz." I heard him mutter as he began to mop up the small puddle of water on the cart.
"Just go out on the balcony.Get some fresh air.That'll wake you up, Ry." Honor said causing Ryan to turn toward her, then walk towards the sliding glass door that led out onto the balcony.I watched her as she slipped her bra on and her shirt on and couldn't help but think how stupid Ryan was for not meeting up with her sooner.
"So did you two or didn't you?" I picked up a bagel from the cart and cut it in two and after putting a shitload of jelly on it, I began to chow down on it.Honor gave me a weird look and I rephrased my question. "Did you and Ryan fuck?"
Honor laughed. "No, Brendon.We didn't."
"Honor," Ryan walked back in, rubbing the back of his neck. "Did you give me a hickie last night?" Honor nodded and I lost control of myself and burst out in laughter. "Brende, shut the fuck up.Hickies are hard to hide, especially when they're on the neck."
"Not with me around.I know how to hid hickies so good that you can't even tell there was one there in the first place." Honor said, leaning on the cart. "But, Ryan, I only gave it to you to claim you as my own." Ryan's face turned bright red when she said that. "I love you, Ryan."
"I...I...I...don't know what to say, Honor." Ryan stammered, rubbing his neck even more.I let out a soft scoff and Honor glared at me. "I didn't think you really liked me that much to be the one to ask me out, so umm.I kinda wasn't counting on you and me really having a relationship at all." He chuckled nervously. "But I like it." Honor walked over and hugged Ryan, causing him to turn multiple shades of red in only a few seconds. "Only thing is when I'm on the road. I'll be missing you terribly."
"I think that's where a blow-up doll comes into place, Ryan."
"Brendon, two words.Fuck and you."
"Oooohh.How I'd love to do that, but Ryan would be jealous of me then." I said cattily and Honor pushed Ryan aside.He bounced off the side of the bed and wound up cracking his head off of the dresser.Next thing I knew was Honor was going after me.
Sign up to rate and review this story