Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Some Kinda Hate

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Brendon and Honor get into a major fight.Title from The Misfits.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 330 words

0Unrated
Spencer's P.O.V.
"Holy shit!" Those words left Jon's lips the moment that we both saw the fight which had spilled out into the hall.Honor and Brendon were beating the shit out of each other and Ryan just stood there stupefied in the doorway.
"Ummm.Ryan, what the fuck happened?" I asked as I heard Honor howl as Brendon ripped a chunk of her shoulder-length brownish-blondish hair out.Ryan just looked at me, feeling the back of his head.
"My fucking glasses, bitch." Honor howled again and the three of us heard the snap of Honor's glasses.We watched as she pulled her broken glasses from her pocket and looked at Brendon, growling.Claws went flying as she slammed him to the ground.
Jon looked to me and I looked to Ryan, who sighed and grabbed Honor's shirt, pulling her off of Brendon.She fought with Ryan for only a few seconds, probably thinking it was me or Jon, then stopped when she realized it was Ryan.Brendon rose to his feet slowly and wiped his lower lip off.
"Keep her away from me." He gasped, then I motioned for him to look in the mirror and he did.He screeched when he saw how bloody his face was.Ryan sighed and looked to Jon.
"Switch rooms with me to keep Honor away from Brendon." He said and Jon headed into the room that he shared with me.Jon came back out in a few minutes, his bags in his arms.Ryan let go of Honor and whispered something to her, then she headed into the room that now I guess me and Ryan would share.
"I'll get your stuff, Ryan.Go be with your girl." I said and Ryan looked at me in shock before heading into the room.I could tell you what happened after that, but my understanding of the whole thing is limited.Ryan and Honor can explain it much better than I could.
Sign up to rate and review this story