Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Feel So Numb

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Honor hates the fact that she had to reveal a dangerous secret of hers to Ryan.Title from Rob Zombie.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 227 words

0Unrated
Honor's P.O.V.
"I'll explain it later." I found myself caught in Ryan's grip and I tried to break free.I saw a gun-less Jac and my unfortunate partner in crime in Ed, come through the doors of leading to the stairway and as a barrage of gunfire sounded, I saw Ed raise his machine guns and fire off at the two thugs ahead of us at the front desk.Ryan looked in curiosity and I dropped the gun in my right hand and banged my forehead against his forehead.He hit the floor within only a few seconds and I kicked my messenger bag over to Jac, who pulled out her favored shotgun and its shells.I picked my .45 up and lightly pecked Ryan on the lips before joining in on the gunfight.
The two would-have-been assassins hit the floor within mere moments.I tossed my empty guns in the messenger bag and got to Ryan's side, as Ed and Jac zipped out, taking my messenger bag with them.I pushed my hood back and pulled my bandana off as I saw Ryan stir slowly.Brendon, Spencer, and Jon came racing down the steps and Brendon nearly went after me when he saw Ryan on the floor, but Spencer and Jon held him back.Ryan started to come to just before Brendon started to shout.
Sign up to rate and review this story