Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Dig Up Her Bones

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Ryan hates Honor's secret and wants to hate her, but he can't.Title from The Misfits.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 810 words

0Unrated
Ryan's P.O.V.
It came to me as a surprise when I woke to see Honor looking down at me.She grinned slightly, then pulled me to my feet and pulled me close to her.
"We have to get you, Brendon, Spencer, and Jon, you imparticularly out of the city and into hiding.Just go upstairs, tell the others that it's important matters and that they must listen to what I say or somebody's going to drop dead.I have to call my aunt and ask her advice other than that." Honor whispered in my ear, then pecked me on the cheek before letting go of me. "Go, Ryan." I darted upstairs with Brendon, Spencer, and Jon at my heels.I knew why I was wanted dead and who wanted me dead.It would be hard to explain to the guys, unless Honor knew it and explained it to them.My stupidity always fucks with my life, making it worse and worse.
****
"So, why exactly would anyone want Ryan dead?" Jon asked for what sounded like the millionth time.I sighed, looking toward the front of the van.When I turned, I came face to face with Honor, who's brown eyes felt like they were looking right through me.She pulled her newer, thick pink glasses, that somehow reminded me of Brendon's glasses, off and chewed on her ear piece of her frames, looking me over, obviously amused or bemused by my current predicament.After finding out that she'd been sent to kill me, everyone more or less knew why I was trying to be cold towards her, even though it was hard for me since part of me, possibly my heart, kept telling me that she loved me back and that she wouldn't hurt me no matter what.I understood why she hadn't told me before, which was because she hadn't known that it was me who she was supposed to kill, but I couldn't understand why she didn't tell me when she'd met me.I didn't trust her at all now, though she'd had two perfect chances to kill me and she hadn't taken either of them, and she must've figured that out the moment that I glared at her when she'd sat down beside me.She stayed quiet as did I.If I spoke, my pain and hurt would spill out of my lips and I couldn't let the guys see me totally falling apart, considering that I AM the second oldest out of the four of us and usually the one with the most composure. "Honor?"
"Only Ryan can answer that question.I can't." I heard Honor sigh as I opened my laptop and began to type my pain into a song like I always did. "All I can tell you is the reason that I quit is because I fell in love with Ryan.If Fate didn't led me to him in that chatroom and if we hadn't have felt a connection the first time we talked, Ryan probably would have been dead by now, though I'd probably have had trouble killing someone so gorgeous.Ryan's lucky that I'm more mature now than I was when Max died or else he'd have suffered the same fate as Max.A bullet through the heart killed my first love and the fact that I was forced to pull the trigger bothers me still.I saw no choice that night, but I see a choice now." A dead silence fell and I looked up from my laptop at Honor, whose eyes were on the floor. "Two boys that are very different on the outside, yet the same on the inside.I killed one.I'm not going to kill the other." I cocked my head in curiosity to what she meant and her head flew up so quickly that all I could do was pretend to ignore her.
"Ryan..." She reached over and touched my hand with the softest touch ever.I stared at her hand for a few seconds, then waved it away, trying to be cold. "I'm serious.I'm not going to let anything happen to you.You and Max won't suffer the same fate.I won't let you." The tone of her voice begged me not to hate her, but to love her instead.I knew I couldn't for fear it might only be an act.Tears began to well up in my eyes, but I kept control of myself the best I could.Only a single tear escaped and rolled down my cheek.I blinked away the rest, concentrating on my laptop to hide the fact that I was crying from the guys.It was just something that I didn't want them to see, not even Brendon who was like my best friend.I didn't want them to see me crying.That was all.
Sign up to rate and review this story