Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Tainted Love

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Wow.Brendon's actually feeling sorry for Honor.Title from Marilyn Manson.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 1487 words

0Unrated
Honor's POV
In the middle of nowhere, in my aunt's hidden mansion deep in the woods, no one would find us, unless they'd known where the mansion was to begin with.Ryan had suddenly become so cold to me, that I burst out in tears whenever he said that he hated me.The other three left me alone, presumably on Ryan's orders.He caused me to cry so hard that I wanted to hate him, but I couldn't.Not even the professional part of me that still wanted to finish the mission could help me hate him.After only a few hours of constantly looking across the library at him as he was reading out of what I think might have been my aunt's copy of Black Hawk Down, I'd finally spoke to him.
`"Ry, I'm sorry." I said loud enough that only he would be able to hear me and that Brendon, who was giving me the evil eye from all the way across the room where I think he had been trying to bury himself in a copy of the Kamma Sutra, wouldn't be able to hear me. "I seriously would never hurt you."
"Jac said the same thing when she broke up with me and those words didn't mean shit in the end.She hurt me either way." Ryan said icily, not even bothering to look up from the book.My eyes darted back to Brendon who was staring at me so hard that I half expected him to walk right over and stab me with the knife that he kept toying with.He was being about as cold as Ryan was at the moment, which from what Spencer told me was unnormal for both to be so cold at the same time.
"Stop being a wanker." I said briskly for the first time around Ryan, dropping my American accent and going back to my English accent.Not a muscle moved on Ryan's face.But when I looked at Brendon again, I saw him muttering something to himself as he finally pocketed the knife.He must've seen me staring at him and muttered something else that was actually quite funny since he must've purposely said it slow, hoping that I could read lips which luckily I could.
'He's like that when he's hurt.You mays as well kill him cause he's not gonna stop being a total bitch.' Brendon's lips formed a bit of an arch when he finished as if he was going to say something else but thought better of it.
"I heard that, Brende." Ryan looked up from the book this time and bent the corner of the page that he was on slightly before standing up. "Gee.I thought you were my friend.Now, you turn around and call me a fucking bitch.Last time I checked, I have a fucking dick and not a clit or a cunt.Get your head examined, you fucking flaming thunder cunt." He snapped at Brendon, then turned to me. "Mays as well kill me Honor, before I kill myself over you." Ryan stormed out of the library, swatting books off of the desk before slamming the door shut, leaving me and Brendon to stare after him as the door swung shut with a bang.
"He wouldn't really............................" My voice trailed off as Brendon stood up and walked over to clean up the mess that Ryan had made.He slid his glasses back on as he knelt down to pick up the books.
"No.Ry's not like that.He's not suicidal.That was just him trying to make you feel more guilty than you feel already.He's such a serious bitch at times, and a total prick too.I swear he must've been a girl in a previous life or something." Brendon wrinkled his nose and pushed his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose as he stood up, books in hand.
"I thought he was sweet, but he's fucking mean." I sighed, resting my head against the back of my chair as I stared at the ceiling. "And I thought you hated me."
Brendon laughed slightly as he walked over and picked the Kamma Sutra back up before walking back over and sitting down in the seat that Ryan's had occupied. "Ry's being so mean to you that it almost makes me feel bad for you.I can't hate someone when I feel bad for them.It's just not me."
"Oh." I jumped slightly when I suddenly heard Manson blasting out in the ballroom.Brendon looked up and simply shook his head.
"He's getting drunk tonight.I can just tell.Hope Spencer and Jon know enough to give Ry his space.Well, Spence should know enough.......................He just might try to get Ry to stop."
"So, Ryan's turning into his father then?" I cocked my head upon hearing Beautiful People fade into Disposible Teens.Ryan was playing the music so loud that it almost annoyed me all to hell.Don't get me wrong.I like Marilyn Manson's music and all since yes, I am a total goth and always have been, but there's a point when it can be played to loud.This was definitly a side of Ryan that I'd hoped I'd never find that he had.Apparently only his sweetness and loveable innocence was the only thing visable when he'd been talking to me online.Now, he was a totally different animal.I could see how Jesse had percieved him and had gotten Ryan to fight.
"Not exactly.Ry just needs some time to cool off.Be patient with him."
"If Jesse sees him like this, Jesse'll so wanna finish what he started yesterday."
"Don't tell me Jesse is your brother." Brendon turned a page in his book and let out a slight groan. "I knew you to looked alike."
I let out a light laugh and smirked. "He's not my brother.He introduced me to Max though and him and Ed are like my brothers."
Time passed before anything else was said.Brendon got himself absorbed in the Kamma Sutra and I got myself absorbed in Ruby.The one thing that broke our long silence was the banging on the door by a very drunk Ryan.Brendon got up and opened the door.Ryan didn't stumble in like someone who could like down a bottle of vodka and be all out typically drunk, that person being a mixture of Jesse, Ed, myself, Coop, and TJ.Instead he walked in calmly and turned towards Brendon who closed the door.What happened next was a shock to me.
Ryan fucking kissed Brendon on the lips and Brendon was in like shock long enough for Ryan to push him up against the bookshelf.I felt myself get sick as I watched Ryan force Brendon to kiss him back and Brendon struggling.Ryan only looked at me with this I-can't-erase-the-pain-you've-caused-me-so-I'm-gonna-get-with-my-best-friend-whether-he-likes-it-or-not gleam in his eye that told me that he wasn't as drunk as I'd thought he'd been, which only reminded me of Max even more.Max had done this once to me only to make me jealous, except he'd kissed Ed and Jesse both.When he pulled away and finally let go of Brendon, his eyes fell on me, and I noted the mixture of hate, innocence, love, and hurt in his eyes.I understood why he'd kissed Brendon at that moment.Ryan wanted closeness and he and Brendon had always been close and rather touchy feely for two guys who were just friends.Kate and Jesse had both pointed that out to me in a few of the P!ATD photos and for a while there, I'd actually thought that Ryan and Brendon were lovers.
"What the fuck, Ry?" Brendon swore and Ryan broke his eye contact with me to look at Brendon, before walking out of the room, closing the door less forcefully this time.
"He either wants closeness since you and him have kinda done a lot of PDA in the way of holding hands and hugging and shit or he's trying to get to me." I said hoarsely as Brendon wiped his jaw off and sat back down.
"I have no clue what it was, but I NEVER want it to happen again without my consent." Brendon said as he began to read his book again.I shook my head and sighed.Now don't get me wrong.I like to see boys kissing and shit like that, especially when it's two like really hot guys such as Ry and Brende, considering that I have a few pics of them kissing way before this had even happened.But just seeing Ryan force Brende to kiss him without Brendon's consent at all made it just wrong and that made me sick.I wanted to puke, but instead I turned myself back to my book, trying to block out what had happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story