Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Stupify

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Jac thinks Ryan's being really stupid.Title from Disturbed.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 902 words

0Unrated
Jac's P.O.V
I'd asked him to hack and he had.He wound up at the mercy of someone who he didn't even know and they'd sent an assassin after him.Honor had wrote me about this sweet romantic boy who she liked whom she'd never met before and about her being given the mission to kill Ryan.Being her cousin and possibly one of her closest friends, along with being Ryan's girlfriend for like over a year, I knew how both of them worked and knew that Ryan wouldn't go down without a fight and that it'd be rather easy for her to kill him if her conscience didn't start talking.I blame myself for part of the mess that those two are in only because had I not asked Ryan to hack and take back something that was rightfully my family's, he wouldn't be wanted dead.Honor wouldn't have met him and she wouldn't be the one who had to kill him.Okay.Maybe she would have met him considering that Ryan had been such a good hacker that he'd covered his trail so it took them a few months to track him down and by the time that they had tracked him down, he'd already met Honor online and the two of them were talking all the time when he wasn't performing or at an interview or sound check.
I sighed when I saw Ryan passed out on my aunt's bar for what seemed like the millionth time since Honor had brought him and the other guys up to the mansion, when it was actually more like the third time.He had made a vow never to drink this excessively, considering his past history with drinking and the abuse he'd received when his dad had gotten drunk, yet he'd been drinking heavily the past few days.I'd never seen him drink anything other than a beer with the occasional glass of wine at a sophisticated party and the occasional Smirnoff or Bacardi only to keep himself close to sober.Not even I drank this much nor did Honor.
"Ryan, Ryan, wake up." I whispered softly, nudging him slightly to make sure that he was still alive.He groaned and picked his head up from where it had fallen, looking over at me with a still sleepy look in his eyes.
"What, Jac?" Ryan yawned and blinked the obvious sleep from his eyes.He hadn't shaved for a few days and that worried me to hell.He was so turning into an alcoholic just like his father.
"Honor's gonna be coming downstairs soon.You don't want her to see you like this again.She was nearly in tears yesterday cause of you."
"Crocodile tears." I heard him mutter as he yawned again. "Get me some soda and fucking anti-acid tablets if you would, Jac."
"Sure." I brushed my long blonde hair out of my face as I turned around, confused as to why Ryan wanted anti-acid tablets and soda. hen I returned, he was holding his head in his hands and gave me a slight nod of thanks when I handed him the Tums and a Pepsi.He managed to get to his feet, despite being hung over and walked behind the bar for a glass.Ryan tossed some Tums into the glass then poured the Pepsi on top of it.I just looked at him weird, watching him as he set the Pepsi down.
"It sobers you up." He said almost grimly as he lifted the glass to his mouth and basically chugged the whole thing.A grateful sigh left his mouth when he set the glass down, which was a good thing considering that Honor was walking through the bar to the kitchen right then.Ryan saw her and tried to quickly hid the 151 bottle that was on the counter though Honor had already seen it.She shook her head at him and I think she almost let a tear fall when she saw how disheveled he was.
"You look like shit, Ry-Ry.Go get a shower and shave and like change your clothes.You've been wearing that damned polo and jeans for like the past three days." I said watching Ryan as his eyes followed Honor out of the room.
"I don't have another chance with her do I?" He asked out of the clear blue, looking me straight in the eyes, his brown eyes still looking a bit glazed but he looked worried. "You're her cousin and you probably know her better than I do..............."
"A few months ago, I woulda said yeah, but lately she's been different.Ask like Kate or Ed.Brendon might know since she's been spending a lot of time around him lately.I think he's like become her rock or something." I shrugged, not knowing what else to say.He looked very much like how he'd looked when I'd broken up with him, so sad and vulnerable.
"Guess I'll go take a shower." Ryan sighed and walked out from behind the bar, heading upstairs. "Please, try to find out for me, Jac.If I don't find out the answer, I just might do her the favor and kill myself."
"I'll try." I mumbled and looked toward the door to the kitchen. "He's so lazy............" I started towards the kitchen, hoping that for Ryan's sake that Honor would tell me something.
Sign up to rate and review this story