Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Forget It

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Ryan thinks he'll never have another chance with Honor.Title from Breaking Benjamin.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 675 words

0Unrated
Ryan's POV
I glanced at the razor on my nightstand as I pulled on a clean shirt and started to comb my wet hair.At the moment, it looked so tempting that I nearly picked it up and fucking cut my wrists just to watch myself bleed for how stupid I'd been that night.Brendon had came straight to me after Honor had finally gone to sleep and even though I'd been drunk, I still remembered some of what he'd told me.I'd gotten bitched out, for lack of better terms, by Brendon and I think he actually smacked me across the face to try to knock some sense into me.It might have worked considering that during the day lately I've been trying to hang around Honor as much as possible just to see her smile but she's been spending most of her time talking to Brendon and her friends Kate, Ed, Jesse and TJ.That hasn't exactly given me any time to get close to her and try to heal the hurt that I've caused her.
As I stepped out into the hallway, I could smell trouble a mile away.Seriously, some days if it weren't for me suddenly getting hard without warning, I would swear that I was a girl, which would so make me a lesbian.Reality check though.I'm a guy and I'm like not even all that much into other guys, well not enough that I would have fucking 'feminine intuition' like I do.That doesn't even make any sense.
"MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I jumped and looked down the hall in enough time to see something traveling under the carpet moving at a steady pace and jump out of the way of it as it nearly knocked me over.Two boys raced down the hall after it and I recognized one as being the one who'd started with me in the mall.I touched the scar over my eye, reminded of how he'd hurt me.That was almost enough to make me angry, but I reminded myself that there were more important things to deal with aside from revenge.Like the whole thing with Honor.
As I neared the kitchen, I could hear Jac's voice plain as day.I could only assume that she was talking to Honor, since like as far as I had known, they were the only two girls in the house and she kept using stupid phrazes like 'girlie' and 'chicka'.
"He's like a few steps away from getting a permant hard-on cause of you, Hon, and whoa, trust me, you're the one that he wants."
"Jac, he doesn't want me at all.He wants you-know-who cause he's such a fucking faggot-ass girl.I mean, he doesn't act like it at all, but hell he sure as hell looks like one.And from what Brendon tells me, Ry has a tendency to try to be the dominenter when they kiss, which means obviously Ry has no problem with sticking his tongue down another guy's throat, which he never did that to me at all."
"Did you even give him a chance with all your freaky lip biting and hickie givin'?" Jac shot back most likely in my defense.
"We've never even made out and he so didn't even try to shove his tongue into his mouth like he did when he fucking burst into the library and forced Brendon to french him in front of me." Honor spat back at her and I decided to finally clear my throat and break up the fight.She whirled around when she heard me and shut up.After a few seconds of staring at me, she stormed out, mumbleing something about having to arrange so self defense lessons for me and the boys.
"I don't have a chance do I?" My eyes narrowed as I looked to Jac, who shook her head.I could've cried right then and there but instead I turned around slowly and walked back upstairs.That razor looked really friendly now, more than it had before.
Sign up to rate and review this story