Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Coma White

by maxiexcore1 0 reviews

Ryan does something really stupid.Title from Marilyn Manson.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-06-30 - Updated: 2007-07-01 - 484 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

I knew something was wrong with Ryan the moment that he pushed past me on the stairwell.Even though he'd said that there was nothing wrong, I still could tell.It was that cold tone of voice that he had and just that certain look in his eye that told me that he was not okay.He's like one of my closest friends and he's always came to me when something was wrong and talked to me about it.I actually had thought he'd be happy with her.Honor loved the bastard and I think he knew it, but after how he'd pushed her away from him only because of the fact that she DIDN'T kill him, I was beginning to doubt that I ever really knew him like I thought I didn't.
I took my time downstairs and was slowly making my way upstairs to get changed since Honor had set up some stupid self defense thingy for me, Spence, Jon, and Ry.A few hours had passed and Ry hadn't came back downstairs yet.It was only when the kid who'd Honor introduced to me as TJ started yelling about blood upstairs and something about someone slitting their wrists, that I even remotely realized what was going on.Then again, it's not like Ed coming downstairs, looking for me or Spence or Jon, and him practically dragging me upstairs, wasn't that big of a hint that Ry had done something stupid.
TJ had been right in freaking out like he did.I mean, like Ryan had fucking slashed his wrists a couple times and there was blood all over the place.I amazed myself by how calm I was about this.Well, how calm I was on the outside.
"Get Honor." I whispered, my voice suddenly going hoarse on and Jesse just stood there, while Ed and TJ were the only ones even trying to help by snagging towels for me to wrap Ry's wrists in.Ryan just looked at me, this odd look in his eyes like a child who'd just realized that they'd done something wrong.I guess Jesse must've gone downstairs to get Honor, since Coop hadn't budged and Ed and TJ were trying to clean up the mess Ry had made of his dresser.I was trying to help Ry and he didn't want me to.When Honor saw him laying there, his wrists bleeding, she just ran.I knew that she was crying because that was exactly what I was trying to hold back from doing.Ryan's done stupid things before, but none like this.This was the one thing that I never expected him to really do.This wasn't the Ryan that I knew and loved.This was a different Ryan.A more emo-in-love Ryan.Damn.And he went and decided to do this after I went and called emo bullshit.Great timing.NOT!
Sign up to rate and review this story