Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 60!!!

by Nic 1 review

Please reivew!!!!!!!!!:-(

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-02 - 1125 words

1Ambiance
The week went by pretty quickly but was really good. Me and Benji spent a lot of time together, when I wasn't working, which is what we needed and also hanging out with the guys. Gabby and Joel finally had their 'talk' and got together but are taking things slowly and getting to know each other more first. The week was really fun and relaxing. It was now the last day before they all left. It was my day from work and me and Benji where lay in bed in my room just cuddling and talking and most importantly being with each other, which was how we planned to spend the rest of the day.

"This weeks been so good, so fun and relaxing just what I needed, what we all needed." He sighed.

"This weeks been the best." I smiled sitting up to look at him.

"Yeah it has, I want it to be like this all the time, and no I'm not going there with all that shit again, I promise." He said quickly when I gave him the eyes.

"Good, nothing's going to ruin this before you leave again." I smiled kissing him.

"There is no way I'd want to ruin this." He said pulling me into towards him.

"Want some breakfast?" I asked feeling quite hungry myself.

"Yeah." He said sitting up.

"You wait here I'll go get something." I said jumping off the bed. I just put on his shirt and I already had my girl boxers on then went out to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I was making some toast and coffee in the kitchen looking through the paper as I waited when Gabby came into the kitchen wearing what looked a lot like Joel's shirt from last night and her shorts. We both stood there looking each other up and down then burst out laughing.

"So I guess both twins got lucky last night then, the twin thing is deeper than I thought." I laughed.

"Shut up it's not what you think." She said in a hushed tone but couldn't help grinning. I gave her the look that I didn't believe her.

"OK fine yes we did have sex but we didn't mean too." she explained quickly but didn't really help her case. I gave her the look again. "OK, ok so we did mean to have sex it's just we wasn't really planning on having sex this early in the relationship we where going to take things slow and wait for a few more weeks first but you know with them going on tour again tomorrow and everything we didn't know when would be the next time we saw each other. So you know one thing lead to another and..."

"OK you can stop there you don't have to explain anything else, well not yet anyway." I grinned evilly then got mine and Benji's breakfast and went back into my room to Benji shouting a 'have fun' back to Gabby and she flipped me off. when I got back into my room I went over to the bed and put the tray down sitting down next to Benji again as we helped our selves to some breakfast. I still had an amused expression on my face.

"What's up?" Benji asked smiling at my amused expression.

"Nothing just well you're not the only Madden twin that got some action last night." I laughed. His face dropped then he started laughing too.

"Seriously, what happened to taking things slowly and everything?" He laughed mimicking Joel and Gabby. "How do you know?"

"I was in the kitchen making the breakfast when Gabby comes out in her shorts and Joel's shirt and well that made it obvious and then she told me with some persuading. It was actually quite funny you know both of us standing there me in your shirt and her in your brothers shirt both having the same result last night." I laughed.

"Bet it was." he laughed.

We went quite for a bit while we ate then Benji broke the silence.

"You ever think about taking a holiday form work? You know just a week or so?" he asked. I looked at him suspiciously wondering where he was going and hoping he wasn't going where I thought he might be going.

"What do you mean?"

"Just take like a week of work to go some where you know a little holiday for you, you work so hard and I've never seen you take any time off." he said.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked a little suspicious.

"Well I was just thinking if you'd like to join me on tour? Just for a week as a holiday nothing more just a visit." He said looking at me hopefully. I looked at him for moment thinking first before answering also to build up the suspension for him.

"Maybe." I said with a grin.

"Really?" he said his face like a child on Christmas morning.

"I never said yes just I'll think about it." I said.

"But it's defiantly on the cards?"

"Yeah I defiantly consider it but just as a holiday for a week and one week only." I said seriously but couldn't help smiling at how happy he looked.

"Thank you so much. I can't wait; you'd love it... if you came that is." He said excitedly.

It came that time again when we have to say good by for him to leave on tour and not know when we'd see or talk to each other again. At least this time we where leaving on good terms and not fighting and feeling guilty.

"Bye babe you be good and have fun. Don't forget to call me though." I said giving him a hug and a kiss.

"I won't, I'll call every day. I love you and I'll miss you." he said hugging and kissing me back.

"Love you too." I smiled. We stood there looking at each other for a moment.

"Benji come on we have to go now." Joel called from the Taxi where he was saying good bye to Gabby.

"Alright I'm coming." He called to Joel then turned back to me. "Well I guess I have to go." he sighed. "I love you and promise me you'll think about taking a holiday." He smiled.

"I will." I smiled.

"What you'll come." He said hopefully.

"No I'll think about it. Nice try." I laughed.

"Well you can't blame me." he shrugged. Just then Joel called again and Gabby was making her way back up to the apartment.

"You really do have to go now, I love you." I said giving him one last quick hug and kiss then he left.
Sign up to rate and review this story