Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Snow White Queen

Chapter 6

by disturbedangel6 1 review

At the cafe

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 719 words

1Original


Everyone went out but I was shitting myself when I still saw Amy's feet in front of me. I felt all organs in my body shutting down and my blood stopping the flow. A moment later Mikey leaned to me, "Good luck" he whispered.

What does he mean good luck? Then I felt Mikey stand up and go somewhere. Mikey why are you leaving me!!!!! I was now sweating thousands of liters. I wish I had the guts to say 'I love you' to Amy but no Mr. Gerard Way is a coward. For a few minutes there was awkward silence, I swear I don't even know why she's here. Then finally or should I say finally? Amy sat next to me.

This is so amazing, she is sitting next to me, I mean I could just turn and kiss her precious lips. My fantasies are running wild.

"Are you ok?" she asked faintly.

Again my breath was caught in my throat; she had a different voice when she talked to me.

It felt like it took all my strength from my body to look up at her. I focused at her green eyes as I gave up the courage to smile at her. "Yea, I'm ok" I replied. I was surprised that I even said something.

She nodded and looked away. She was so beautiful, her eyes were so clear and her face was pale. I could just touch her perfect black straight hair.




**




Mikey's P.O.V





They weren't doing anything, how stupid can they get? I knew they liked each other, but just didn't have the guts to do something about it. I sighed and walked in the dressing room.

"Hey dudes" I said.

"Hey" Amy said and Gerard nodded.

"So I was thinking like all three of us go out and talk about stuff" I said from the top of my head.

"Um...ok" Amy smiled automatically.

"Gerard?" I asked.

Gerard looked up at me and smiled.

"Ok! So um....when can we go?"

"Well..." Amy stood up, "I'm not busy today...but not tomorrow..."

"Cool! We'll go now! After you sign the contracts for Marc" I said.

Amy nodded, "Ok, I'll be back, don't go anywhere" she smirked
and jogged out of the room.

I saw Gerard smiling at me; he got up and hugged me, "Thanks"

"Don't you care that it's the 3 of us?" I asked.

"No, I can just check her out and learn more about her. Do you think I have the guts to talk to her if it was 2 of us?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "No you wouldn't, but somehow you will" and I chuckled.




**



I quickly signed the contracts for Marc and I told the dudes that I'll be gone out for awhile. I quickly made my way to the dressing room. I looked ugly; I was wearing my blue skinny jeans with grey chucks and a grey shirt with Elmo on it. I look like shit, I wanted to go home and wear clothes that looked nice on me. I wanted to look beautiful for Gerard so he can notice me and so he can like me. I saw them standing out in front of the dressing room. I smiled and increased my speed towards them.

"Ready to go then?" Mikey asked.

I nodded.



We arrived to Starbucks and each ordered a different flavored latte. We sat down and chatted about stuff.

"Whoa, you guys are brothers?" I asked.

Gerard nodded shyly with pink blush on his face. He was so cute and he's blushing, does that mean he likes me? Or is he always like that?

"Yea, I'm the younger one" Mikey said and looked at Gerard, "And very experienced when it comes to girls"

Gerard gave a face.

And I looked at then blankly.

"Gerard is very shy around girls, Amy" Mikey continued.

"Whoa really?" I smiled.

Mikey nodded.

Gerard punched Mikey's arm.

"So how old are you?" asked Mikey.

I chuckled, "I'm 25"

"Really? That young?" Mikeys eyes went big with shock.

I nodded, blushing a little.

"Whoa, you're pretty young" said Gerard.

I was slightly surprised that Gerard had just said something to me. OMG Gerard said something to me!










so what do u think??????



plz review

review = love



love me.....


i love u tooo
Sign up to rate and review this story