Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Quit Cryin' You're Eyes Out

Chapter 5: Forever

by Popciclegirl 2 reviews

Tone it down, take it easy. Worries float away. But once your done... they'll come back again. "Because days come and go But my feelings for you are forever" Lyrics from Papa Roach's Forever.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-07-03 - 1111 words

0Unrated
Lori walked back to her friends, still shaking and leaned her head on Pete's shoulder.

"You alright?" He asked.

Lori bit her lip. "Yeah, I'm fine." She whispered, obvious pain in her voice.

Pete put his arm around Lori and pulled her close.

William walked out. "H-hey."

Lori looked at him and shook her head.

William breathed deeply. "I don't know what's wrong with me." He confessed. "I've been doing so much shit to myself."

Pete observed the bandages wrapped around his wrists. His hair covered most of his face. "Lori... maybe we should leave now..."

"I already know..." She said.

Pete sighed. "I'll be back later. Come on." Pete helped Lori up and exited.

*The next day*

"Even though it's our house, it's still like their living with us." Lori said, giggling.

Andy looked at her. "What else am I supposed to do? We're not on tour." He laughed. "I mean, you don't do anything."

She laughed. "I have a good purpose. Plus, your next tour I'm coming."

"Don't you come every tour?"

"Most of them. I don't do anything, that's why." She smiled.

"You're lucky that I like you." He said, grinning.

Pete sat down next to Lori and leaned his body against hers. "Hey." He said. "Fuck, I'm so god damned tired."

"You should be, after all you were on the phone for hours. Keeping me awake."

"You've been sleeping for 2 months. You should be energetic."

"Psh, sure. You'd like to know what it's like in my shoes."

"No I wouldn't, actually." He smiled.

She laughed.

"There you go with the... love thing again." Patrick said. "Take it in your room, not where all of us can see it."

The couple laughed.

"Look who's talking. You can't shut up about your new flame."

"That's different. I never did anything with her in front of people, yet."

***

Pete layed on his side, staring at Lori.

"I'm really worried about William..."

"Please, Lori. Don't. We're trying to help him, at least he confessed. I mean... that's a start."

"Yeah... you didn't tell us until you got to the hospital."

"I didn't know at all when it came to you... all those 6 times."

She crashed her head back onto the pillow. "I was confused." She sighed.

"Just promise me you'll never do it again." He replied, playing with her hair.

She looked at him. "I won't have a reason to. I'm fairly happy now."

"Fairly?"

"I have a few things to be upset about."

"Can I ask you something?"

She nodded. "Why not?"

"Why did William have... bandages wrapped around his wrists...?"

She paused. "I don't want to talk about it..."

"You know... please baby. You need to tell me."

"Babe... I can't. He'd be so angry if you ever brought it up around him... he would hate me so much. He's like my brother and I would be so upset if something came between us."

"Come here." He said. Lori moved her body closer to Pete, letting him put his arms around her. "I know... it's hard. But you have to believe me when I say it's for his own good."

"I do... I know. But promise me... that until he comes clean about it to you guys... you'll let me handle it."

"I don't want you to become to stressed. I might have to."

"At the moment... I don't give of what stress will do to me. Just... he told me I couldn't. Let me handle it."

"For now... now tell me what?"

"He was cutting himself. He told me he had nothing to live for..." A tear escaped from her eyes. "I don't think it got through to him though."

"Well, sweet... look at it this way. Now we know that he's having trouble. It should be easier now."

"I keep telling myself... but I know he's not gonna stop."

"Come on. Let's go to sleep."

Lori nodded and leaned her head on Pete's chest. She closed her eyes. Listening to the calmness of his breathing.

**

A month had passed.
Unfourtuantly things weren't getting any better.
It was only a matter of time until it reached worse.

"Pete, think about it... if word gets out that we're married..."

"The press already knows about us and the baby... Nothing horrible can happen."

"Yeah but the tabloids..."

"Are fake. They have nothing better to do than just follow around people and make up stupid rumors about them. We're gonna be fine. I mean, we were engaged for over 6 months... 4 taking out the months you were in the hospital. We would've had to do it sometime." He kissed her.

"You're right. I have a bad habit of looking on the bad sides."

"A very bad habit." He smiled. "You need to take it easy, mommy." He touched her stomach. "Well... lets go. They're waiting."

She sighed. Pete pulled up his hood and they walked towards to tour bus.

"We're gonna be late because of you love birds." Joe said, laughing a bit.

"Oh shut up. Am I not allowed to talk to my wife?"

"You're happy you can say that now. Whatever... let's go."

"Did you hear how William's doing?"

"They said, he's been acting alright. I think he's just holding it in. He's gonna go nuts." Patrick replied. "I mean: we have to perfect example here." He said, pointing to Pete and Lori.

"I didn't go insane." Lori said, folding her arms over her chest.

"That's what you saw." Patrick replied.

Pete fell back onto the couch.

"I just got off the phone with Mike again. William's acting sick again..."

"I guess we spoke to soon." Joe said.

"They got rid of all the pills and he found out. He got angry and he got Sisky upset again. You wanna take one?"

"Dibs are on Sisky." Patrick sighed. "We already have one hurricane here." He winked at Lori.

"The disses are getting on my nerves..."

Pete pulled Lori next to him. "I love you."

She smiled. "That's the kind of stuff I apprechate."

"Yeah but if we tried that on you we'd get our asses kicked." Andy said.

*********


WOOF!
I wrote that... only being distracted by this chick who wont stop IMing me.
I shifted on the seat and I fell off.
I slept there for a few minutes.
My head ache WONT GO AWAY!
My eyes are gonna fall off.
Changing my desktop background.
Day dreaming.
Scaring the crap outta me with AFI...
And now writing this.
Well... I posted it.
I wanna beep you in the fire yah! I wanna hold you till you breathe no more!
UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GIANTS.
Very catchy.
Bye.

Elena(wuz hurr)

Sign up to rate and review this story