Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

Friday I'm In Love! The Cure!

by nicole_ownsxxx 11 reviews

Roxie and Gerard fight yet again. But...Roxie ends this fight by blurting something that she didn't even know.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1971 words

0Exciting
I was on the stage, scanning the crowd for my father. I didn't see him, but I didn't figure he'd show up anyway. It was either me or mother, and he loved her. I didn't blame him.

"We've got the beautiful Mary Way on drums, Jail Bate Kate on guitar-" she threw her shoe at my head "-and the freakin' awesome Jenny Farsen on bass. I'm Roxie Knownes, and we're the Infamous! GO!"

We launched into song, and danced around like an idiot, because I'm cool like that.

Anyway, when we were done, we had to intoduce My Chemical Romance.

"Okay, up next we have-Mary, can I get a drumroll please?" Mary laughed, and starting drumming, "Okay, that's awesome. Up next is My Chemical Romance!"

I started making my way off the stage to go all the way around and back into the crowd, and I realized it would be a lot easier to just jump into the crowd, because that's where I was headed. I ran across the stage and dove into the crowd, where I was grabbed in awkward places.

I could hear Gerard on stage. "Roxie, you lazy bum!" he cried, laughing. Then I heard, "No, Frank, you can't. We're about to play!"

I got set down, which was fine by be because I was tired of being molested.

God, could Gerard sing. It was amazing that the same boy who I'd said what the most annoying person in the world (next to slutface, of course) had the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard.

And the most amazing eyes.

And perfect skin.

And a cute little nose.

And a sexy smirk, however annoying it was at times.

He was all around gorgeous, really.

And he always smelled like coffee somehow, but the icky smell, but the nice one. Boy smells. It was nice, and it made me feel comfortable. Just thinking about his smell made me smile.

"Some one's in her own little world," I heard a voice behind me say.

I turned around to see the last person any one would expect to see at a rock show.

He was wearing a pair of Wranglers and a button up yellow and blue western style shirt and boots. His hair was combed to the side, and I jumped in his arms.

"Dad!" I cried. "You're here!"

"I know. I made it! I loved your show!" he cried.

"Did Mo-"

"No. She didn't come. But I managed to escape and drove the truck over here. Are those them boys that was at the house yesterday?"

"Yeah."

"They're...interesting."

"Their show's done now. Do you want to come to the bus, and meet my band?"

"Yes, I do!" Dad said, smiling.

We linked arms and walked back to the the parking lot, chatting like old friends.

It'd been so long since I'd talked to my dad. Four years. Four frigging years. We took our time walking and just caught up with each other.

I opened the door to the bus, to find the rest of the girls looking angry and violent.

"slutface is here, Roxie," Mary said, as soon as I walked onto the bus. "You're the only one that can get her out."

"Dad's here."

"Really!? He came?!"

"Yeah!" I went inside, and Dad followed.

slutface was there, and pouting. "Where's Gee Baby?" she whined.

I groaned. "You didn't watch the show?"

"No. I don't like music."

My jaw dropped in amazement. "Do you even have a soul?"

"G-"

"Get out."

She folded her arms across her nearly exposed skanky chest. "Excuse me?"

"Get off the bus," I demanded, placing a hand on my hip. "I've got company, you're annoying, and I don't want you here. Leave. Go away."

Dad was just standing back, watching all of this.

"Why don't you make me?" slutface challenged.

"Trust me, slutface, I will," I said, meeting her tone.

She got right up in my face and narrowed her eyes. "I'm not getting off of the bus 'til Gee Baby gets here."

I grabbed her bony little shoulders and pushed her out the door which Jenny opened in the nick of time. "I'm telling Gee Baby about this!" she shrieked.

"Do it! This will ruin my wonderful relationship with him!" I yelled back.

Jenny threw a high heel at her, which had fallen off then I threw her out. "Take your whore shoe and don't come back!" she cried.

slutface screamed some curse words at the top of her lungs, causing Dad's eyes to go wide.

Katie hugged me, and I pushed her away. "C'mon, guys, how hard was that?" I asked.

Mary smiled. "It wasn't, but see, Gerard is friends with us, and we didn't want to be the ones he's mad at. So we waited for you," she confessed. "Besides, it's fun watching you take care of her."

"Roxanne Knowens, didn't I teach you to resolve conflicts with a little more decency than that?" Dad scolded.

"Erm. Maybe."

"Roxie!" Dad tried to keep an angry face, but laughed. "Who was that girl?"

"slutface," Katie answered.

"Katherine Hunt!" Dad cried. "Weren't you raised to speak better than that?"

I tried not to giggle. I guess he hadn't heard me call her that. Twenty-three years old, and we're still getting scolded by parents.

"No, Mr. Knowens!" Katie cried in defense. "It's okay! She's cheating on Gerard with half the men here! That's her nickname."

"I don't care! I don't ever want to hear any of you say anything like that again!"

"Yes, sir!" we all cried in unison.

"Okay." He sat down at the table. "Good."

We sat around and talked, and I made Dad watch the Nightmare Before Christmas with me. (186!) The boys never came back to the bus, they probably went and had manicures or something girly like that. Dad left when it started getting dark, and we were all sitting around, messing around on guitar, just chilling out and laughing and being girls.

"Okay! Name this song!" I cried, grabbing the guitar from Jenny and strumming a few chords.

They sat around for a moment, then Mary cried, "Let's Get It On!"

I grinned. "Awesome! Your turn!"

We giggled, and Mary started strumming. Katie and Jenny sat there, staring at the guitar, like the song's name would pop out of it with confetti or something, and I started singing to give them a hint.

"/I got a little change in my pocket, goin' jangle-ling-a-lang/."

"Keep Your Hands To Yourself!" Katie and Jenny yelled at the same time.

"Okay, for the guitar, who's it by?!" Mary cried, much like a game show host.

"The Georgia Satellites!" Jenny hollared.

"Correct!" she exclaimed in the same voice.

"Okay, here we go," Jenny started. "This one's yours to guess, Kate!"

"Friday I'm In Love!" she cried. "The Cure!"

"Correct! Whoooo!"

We all laughed until the door banged open. It was nearing midnight, and the boys were just getting home, and Gerard looked angry. It was probably something I'd done.

"Skankpuppet!"

It was something I'd done. But what did he find out? I'd done a lot lately. I'd written a diary entry that was supposed to be from him and taped it to the fridge, I'd taken a Magic Marker and wrote "FAG BOY" on his pillow, and I'd stolen his cell phone and changed the language to French, but after I locked his phone so he couldn't change the signature on his text messages from "I Love Boys!"

"Yes, darling?" I asked dryly.

"What the hell did you do to Anna?!"

"Threw her out of the bus. Why?"

"BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING CRYING, THAT'S WHY!" he screamed.

"SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THE FRIGGING BUS THEN!"

The others looked around awkwardly.

"We should this somewhere else," I suggested, grabbing his arm and pulling him off the bus.

We made our way across the parking lot across the street, and started yelling agian.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO BITCHY TO HER!? SHE WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!"

"SHE WAS ANNOYING US! AND MY DAD WAS HERE, AND I DIDN'T WANT HER TO ANNOY HIM TOO!"

"WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"WOULD SHE JUST LEAVE US ALONE?"

He kicked a rock in complete rage, and it hit a car, which made the alarm go off. "WHY CAN'T YOU GET ALONG WITH ANYONE, ROXIE? HM?"

"I GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE, GERARD. IT'S JUST THE IDIOTS I CAN'T STAND!"

He threw a rock at me, which hit me in the leg. "OW!"

"SHE'S NOT AN IDIOT!!"

I chucked a stick at him. "YOU'RE SO RIGHT!" I screamed.

He looked confused, then said, "What?"

"SHE'S A BIG FAT WHORE!"

He turned around and kicked one of those stupid little trees that are parked in the parking lot for decoration, but don't really make any sense, because that damned tree is just taking up a parking spot.

Anyway, Gerard just kicked one, and I could tell it hurt his foot.

"TAKE IT BACK!" he screamed, walking towards me.

"NO! IT'S TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT!"

A group of kids walked by, and they stood and watched us fight. Our faces were beet red with anger, and we were getting louder. I sort of expected the cops to come and break up the fight.

"IT'S NOT TRUE! SHE'S NOT A WHORE, ROXIE!"

I heard some of the kids mumbling to the each other. "Dude, that's Roxanne Knowens and Gerard Way!"

"No way!"

"Look at the girl's purple and black and blonde hair!"

"Why are they fighting then? From what I've heard, they're pretty good friends!"

"Nah, dude, they hate each other!"

"Dude, this rocks! I love their bands!"

Gerard turned to them. "WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE?!?"

"GERARD, SHUT UP! THEY'RE JUST FANS!"

"SHUT UP!"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, ROXIE? THROW ME OFF THE BUS LIKE YOU DID ANNA?"

"MAYBE, IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!"

"I LOVE HER!"

"YOU CAN'T LOVE SOMEONE THAT TREATS YOU LIKE THAT!"

"WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HOW SHE TREATS ME, ANYWAY!?" he screamed furiously. The kids had ran away when Gerard yelled at them, so it was just us, alone, with a blaring car alarm in a cold, wet parking lot.

"Because, Gerard," I said, softening my tone. "I could treat you so much better."

Oops. I shouldn't have said that. Did I mean that? Uh-oh.

Drama time.

His look of fury faded into one of confusion and sadness. Sighing, he ran a hand through his messy black hair. "Roxanne-"

"Don't say it, Gerard," I said, backing away from him. "I have no idea where that came from, I'm just gonna go back to the bus. I'll sleep in Mary, Katie, and Jenny's room tonight. Okay?"

"We need to talk about this," he said seriously. He was going to tell me that he didn't even like being around me, and that I wasn't up to his standards, and we wouldn't be good together. Then reject me.

"No, I already know what you're going to say," I told him. "I'm going to the bus."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

ooh...drama? romance? hidden twist? who knows.

i don't. XD..any one ever notice that the guitar solo in teenagers and the solo in keep your hands to your self is almost exactly the same? haha..i like.

i made a tent at the kiddie pool! then some guy made fun of me because i'm pale, so i told him he wasn't allowed in my tent. then he called me a vampire.

i told the nurse i was a vampire once, because she couldn't get blood out of my arm. she made me leave.

ohh..sorry.>XD..i was rambling..

rate and review? please? thank you!

oh! and erm..on one of the chapters, i completely screwed up what instruments the girls play. ignore that. this one's right.XD
Sign up to rate and review this story