Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

I always put myself in destructive situations.

by nicole_ownsxxx 15 reviews

Roxie finds something..erm..interesting in the trash can, in which Mary is..erm..in trouble. Roxie goes to her's and Gee's room to get clothes, and of course, he's in bed with slutface.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1464 words

2Funny
I ran back onto the bus and ignored everyone saying, "Hey! Roxie! How'd the fight go?" and "Roxie, come here, I heard your dad was here."

I ran straight into Mary's room, and she was the only one there. I immediatly crawled into bed with her, hugged her and starting sobbing.

The thing about Mary is she's not curious. Here I was, running onto the bus after a fight with her brother, crying my eyes out, getting masacara and eyeliner all over her shirt, and she just rubbed my back and promised me everything would be okay.

I sat there for about fifteen minutes, just crying. I was so...humiliated and heart broken. I couldn't believe I'd said that. Was it even true? Did I even have feelings for him?

Yes. I did have feelings for that idiot.

And he didn't have any back. He hated me, and here I was crying over him.

"Roxie, what's wrong?" she asked quietly.

"I always put myself in destructive situations," I answered slowly, ignoring the fact that I was quoting The Academy Is...

"Tell me about it, Rox."

"Gerard and I were fighting, and slutface came up, and the kids were there, talking, then the stupid car alarm and that damned tree was taking up the parking spot, and the rock hit my leg, and I still don't know if my hair is more purple, black, or blonde, Mary!" I sobbed. Wow. None of that made sense. Mary just smiled and wiped some smeared eyeliner off of my face. "I told him I could do better than slutface." There. that made sense.

"Roxanne, you get some sleep, and tell me all about it in the morning."

"Okay."

I crawled into the empty bunk and cried myself to sleep. I'm such an idiot.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"WAFFLES! OH MY GOODNESS! WHO MADE WAFFLES!?" Frank's shrill scream woke me up the next morning. "I LOVE WAFFLES!"

I groaned, and noticed that the room was empty. I made my way to the bathroom to wash off the excessive amounts of smeared eye makeup.

I looked like I had two of the worst black eyes in the history of boxing. I grabbed a paper towel and got it wet, then started rubbing the black away, and I suddenly looked a bit more presentable. I was about to throw the paper towel away, when I noticed something sticking out of the trash can. I picked it up, and read the box.

"PREGNANCY TEST."

I dug threw the trash can (icky, I know) 'til I found the actual test.

Blue.

Uh-oh.

Blue means positive on this test.

On of the girls were pregnant.

Oh, damn.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, where Frankie was jumping up and down excitedly because some one made waffles.

"Roxie! There's waffles!" he cried when he saw me.

"Yeah, good," I said absentmidedly.

"Don't you care about the waffles? Do you want some? I'll make you a plate of them!" he offered.

"That's fine," I replied, scanning the room. Gerard wasn't there. Thank goodness.

Ray was watching a movie with Mikey, Jenny, and Katie, and everyone else was eating.

"Hey, Roxie," Bob greeted. "Mary made waffles. She just said she had a craving for them."

Mary giggled. "Yeah," she answered. "I've got pickles and ice cream, too, if you want that."

I felt the blood drain from my face. I looked at Frank, then back at Mary, then at Frank again, who was stuffing his face with waffles covered in butter and syrup.

Oh.

My.

God.

"MaryIneedtotalktoyou!" I shrieked, running into the bathroom, then pulling Mary in when she walked by the door way. I slammed the door and pulled out the pregnancy test.

"What the hell, Mary!?"

"Oh. Erm..." she started, her grin fading. "Roxanne, I was going to tell you last night, but then you came in-"

"Mary, this is way more important than some silly little fight with Gerard. You're going to have a baby!"

"Yeah... I'd been feeling horrible and wanting weird food, so I took a test when no one was here yesterday. Roxie, I'm scared."

I hugged her. "Don't be scared, Mary. I'm here, okay? We'll make sure this baby will have the best life ever," I said. "Does Frank know?"

"No. You're the only one," she said. She was crying now. "Roxie, I don't want to have a baby! I'm not ready to be some one's mom!"

"Mary, you're already everyone's mom on this bus. You'll be a great mom, I know."

"You're not mad at me?"

"No. Why would I be mad?"

"I had sex with Frank! We're not married!"

"I realize you're not married, Mary. I don't care, okay? I love you! Sure, you did wrong, but God can forgive you, and if He can, why should I be mad at my best friend, who's going through a life changing event?" I asked. "I'd like to think I'm a better persont than that."

Mary smiled through her tears. "I'm going to be a mom."

"Yeah, you are."

"Promise you won't leave?"

"I promise, Mary," I said, hugging her again. "But I'm worried about Frank becoming a father," I said, smiling.

"You should be," she said, laughing. "The poor kid."

I left the bathroom, and Frank was jumping up and down. Ray threw a note book at him. Frank picked it up and went through it, laughing. "Who drew these?" he asked, showing the pictures I'd drawn when Gerard was on the phone slutface.

"I did!"

"You win!"

"Win what?"

"The bestest hug in the world!" He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed with all of his might.

I started screaming like a little girl. He'd be the coolest dad in the world.

"Let's go golfing!" Jenny cried. "Mini-golf!"

We all agreed that it'd be fun, and we weren't leaving until tomorrow morning, so we called around and were told about a place called Fun Land. There was a go-kart course, a mini-golf course, batting cages, and a rock wall for climbing.

"EVERYONE, GET DRESSED!" Ray screamed, hanging up his cell phone. "WE'RE GOING TO FUN LAND!"

Frank and I grabbed each other's hands and started jumping up and down screaming like little fan girls on their way to a Green Day concert.

"WE'RE GOING TO FUN LAND! WE'RE GOING TO FUN LAND! WE'RE GOING TO FUN LAND!" we chanted.

"Shut up and get dressed!" Mary screamed. "We're leaving in fifteen minutes, and if you're not ready, we'll leave you two!"

"Okay, /Mom/," I said sarcastically, then receiving glares from Mary.

"Get dressed," she said, pushing me down the hall.

I went into my room to get some clean clothes on and put my makeup on. I took of my shirt, so there I was, in jeans and a red bra, when I heard someone on the bed turn over and grumble.

"Roxie?" Gerard asked in a low voice.

I grabbed a random shirt, which turned out to be a white, red, and black Gym Class Heros shirt. I turned around, and saw Gerard in bed with slutface, who was asleep.

"Y-yeah?" I asked. I was slightly upset because he'd slept with after last night, but I was trying to ignore it.

"Where'd you go last night? I needed to tell you-"

"I went in Mary's room. Erm. I'm just in here getting clothes. I'll leave you alone now," I stuttered.

"Roxie, wait!" He wrapped a sheet around his waist and followed me out the door. "About what you said last night-"

"We're leaving to go golfing in ten minutes. Get dressed," I said, slamming the door in his face.

The door opened, and an angry, half-naked Gerard cried, "Roxanne, would you just listen to me!?"

I looked in his beautiful hazel eyes, and responded, "We'll leave you if you're not dressed." And I walked away.

Then I realized I'd forgotten to grab a pair of pants, so I went into Katie, Mary, Jenny's room and stole Katie's red and black plaid pants. I liked them. I fixed my eyeliner, and within five minutes I was ready to go.

I walked out of the bunk room in time to collide with slutface, who was wearing the same clothes she'd had on yesterday and had messed up hair.

"Watch your step, Skankpuppet," she hissed.

I punched her.

Again.

I'm quite violent, aren't I?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

i tried wrapping a present for my friend. it's got three different kinds of wrapping paper, and it's all christmas..and there's duct tape.XD..

and about the title..well.. i have that song stuck in my head..and i like it! XD..i busted my lip doing a handstand today..i'm not really sure how..XD!

rate. review. be loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story