Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

Wanna get married?

by nicole_ownsxxx 9 reviews

Fun Land isn't quite what Frankie expected. Ray's got an idea that something's wrong with Roxie, and what the heck is Jenny wearing?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1425 words

2Funny
"Roxanne Knowens! How many fights are you going to get in before the damn tour's over?!" Ray cried, picking slutface off the floor then pushing her out the door. "I mean, it's just slutface, but still. You're extremely violent."

Frank tugged at my arm. "You could be a bouncer, Roxie!"

"I could..." I said thoughtfully. Gerard appeared to our little group.

"Where's Anna?" I winced at her name.

Bob grinned. "Roxie punched her...again."

"And then Ray threw her out!" Jenny said.

Gerard didn't yell at me, like he would have normally. I guess he was just scared I'd do something a bit more drastic than last time we fought, so he'd just leave it at that. He just rubbed his eyes. "Alright then. When are we leaving?"

"Now!" Mikey cried, as Frankie tackled him. "Mary! Make him get off!"

Mary snapped her fingers. "Frank. Heel. Now."

Frank got off of Mikey and went over to Mary and wrapped his arms around her waist. "This better, baby?"

"Much," she replied, kissing his cheek.

Gerard punched Frankie on the shoulder, causing him to yelp.

"What was that for!?"

"I don't like you touching my sister! Gosh, Frank, if she winds up pregnant, I'll have to kill you. I'm serious here," Gerard explained, glaring.

Mary and I exchanged worried glances.

"Let's go golfing already!" Jenny cried, emerging out of her room in the stupidest clothes I'd ever seen.

She had on yellow socks, and then those stupid golfing pants, which were green and orange plaid, and then a yellow polo shirt, and the hats that golfers were.

Plus golfing shoes. She looked like an idiot.

Bob looked at her, laughing. "You know it's /mini/golf, right?" he asked.

She nodded. "Of course I do! Let's hit the road, Jack!" She linked arms with Katie and ran out the door, dragging the poor girl with her.

"Let's go, love!" Frankie cried, grabbing Mikey's hand and lacing their fingers. He giggled like a little girl.

"Great," Gerard said, "first my little sister, now my little brother?"

Frank winked. "You're next, baby."

Gerard frowned. "Let's go. Now." He pulled everyone else out of the door.

The ride to Fun Land was quite interesting. I refused to get in the taxi unless I got to ride in the trunk, which the taxi driver got annoyed with and finally let me do, and then Frank threw a fit because he wanted to ride back there, too. So he crawled in, and it's a good thing we're both pretty skinny, or we wouldn't have fit. Mary and Ray rolled their eyes the whole time we were throwing our fits, and then called us little babies.

Then we got pulled over, because the taxi driver was speeding, and Frank and I were trying to not giggle, because the driver was freaking out. I'd freak out if I had bodies in my trunk. But they're live bodies, so I don't think he'd be in quite as much trouble.

Anyway, the driver got a ticket and finally got us to Fun Land, which was a longer drive than expected, so Frank and I entertained everyone by singing the entire way, causing Ray and Bob tackle us as soon as we crawled out of the trunk.

Little kids in the parking lot looked at Frankie and I as we climbed out of the trunk, and then were attacked by two grown men. Their parents glared at us and told sercurity, which was funny, because we weren't even in Fun Land and we got security called on us.

The security guards came and talked to us, and they were both really fat. They just told us not to cause any trouble

"Hey, Kate, you gonna tell them off, too?" I teased.

"Shut up," she mumbled, staring at the ground.

Jenny slung an arm over her shoulder. "I'm so pround of my little Jail Bird. She didn't even open her mouth when the cop stopped us earlier!"

"Aww!" Mary cried, pulling her into a hug. "You're getting better!"

"Let go of me," she cried, running up to the rest of the guys.

Jenny, Mary, and I laughed. "I'm never going to stop teasing her," I declared.

We caught up with everyone else and payed for our way into Fun Land, and Frankie went nuts when he saw the go-kart course, and he grabbed Mary and forced her to go there first.

Bob, Mikey, Jenny, Katie, and Gerard went mini-golfing, while Ray and I went to climb the rock wall.

"You'll have to talk to him eventually!" Ray called to my side of the wall.

"What are you talking about, Ray?" I yelled back. Surely Mary didn't tell Ray about what had happened last night. Oh no. Maybe Gerard did. Dammit!

"Gerard!" he screamed back. "You've been avoiding him, I can tell!"

I saw little kids on the ground, screaming, "Mommy! That man's hair is big!"

"Well, Afro Boy, if you must know, I don't feel like talking about what happened!" I grabbed a rock and hoisted myself up. We were up about ten feet now. Or, I was at least. I couldn't see Ray.

"Something happened?!" Ray cried. Oh. So he didn't know. Well, I'm an idiot. "What happened?!"

"NOTHING!" I screamed. I needed a distraction. Quick. "Climb your stupid wall! I named mine Bubba!"

"The wall?"

"Yes!"

"Okay!"

I miss the rock that I should have put my foot on completely and fell to the ground, which sucked because I was two feet away from the button I was supposed to push at the top.

I heard Ray's buzzer go off, but I just layed there on the ground as I saw him sliding down his special little rope.

"Roxie?" he asked. "You okay?"

"Just peachy. Let's go again."

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong? You looked stressed," he noted.

"That would be because I am, darling," I sighed.

"Wanna tell Hair Boy all about it?" he asked sweetly, unbuckling his strap that kept him from falling to his death. I just layed on the ground with mine still on, eyes closed. It'd been a long couple of days.

"Ray, I can't talk about it," I responded sadly. "Wanna go play go-karts with me?" I quickly perked up at the thought of go-karts.

"Can I drive?"

"No."

"Okay then."

We walked over to the go-kart course and argued over which one was the fastest, and finally decided on the Mountain Dew car, which was the one Frank and Mary were in.

Frank was driving.

Or, crashing rather.

He'd already crashed into three people in in the five minutes that we'd been watching. I could see his face, and I could tell he was having a blast. He was speeding through the course, running into people, and singing, "I'm the master of the go-karts!" Yes, we could hear him.

Ray and I were both pretty shocked when he slammed on his brakes in the middle of the course, causing the kart to go out of control and spin around 'til it finally stopped, and was facing the wrong direction. Frank crawled out, dodging go-karts driving through, leaving Mary in there, wide-eyed.

Frank hopped the fence and landed in front of me, then asked, "How long have you known?" I'd never seen him so serious.

"I just found out this morning."'

"Oh my God. Roxanne, I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I can't raise a baby! I am a baby! I'm way too immature!"

Ray's eyes went wide. "Baby!? What? What the hells going on here?! Roxie, who's pregnant!? OhmyGod! It's not you, is it!?"

"No, you idiot!" I looked around, to make sure no one else was around us. "Mary is."

"WHAT!?"

"Shut up!"

"He got her pregnant?!" Ray hissed quietly.

"Shut up, Ray," I whispered back.

"Roxanne, what am I gonna do? I'm way beyond immature and irresponsible. I can't raise a baby! Gerard'll kill me! What am I supposed to do?"

I kicked a rock, then looked at Frankie, and then at Mary, who was sitting in the go-kart crying. The teenagers that worked at Fun Land were in the middle of the course getting her out of the go-kart. I fixed my eyes on Frankie again.

"Wanna get married?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

what? they're getting married? haha.

i'm declaring my best friend's birthday national couch lady day. haha. and i'd make my other best friend's birthday national suckwad day, but his birthday's already on a holiday. stupid fourth of july. XD!

rate? review? it'd be lovely!
Sign up to rate and review this story