Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's The Tearing Sound of Love Notes

I said OFF, fatty!

by nicole_ownsxxx 10 reviews

Roxie finally talks to Gerard. Erm. Yeah.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-08 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1214 words

2Funny
We all rode home in silence. I didn't throw a fit to ride in the trunk, Frankie didn't sing, and Ray just stared out the window. Mary's head was on my shoulder, and she was focusing her attention on one of the holes in my shoe.

"What's wrong with everyone?" Gerard asked calmly.

The four of us who had been deep in thought, trying to figure this whole thing out, screamed in unison, "NOTHING!"

Mikey jumped at this outburst, because we'd been so quiet.

Gerard frowned. "Sor-ry," he stated sarcastically.

The rest of the ride to the bus was pretty much uneventful after that. Everyone was afraid to speak.

Nothing happened after we got to the bus for hours, either.

Mikey and Katie played tic-tac-toe for about two hours because we didn't have anything else to do. Gerard was in our room drawing, and Jenny and I were writing a song, and Mary was on the couch with us, her head in my lap, just lying there. Frank was pacing the bus with Ray, and Bob was counting the number of hairs on his arm.

It wasn't until about midnight that Frank caused a scene.

"GERARD! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM! IN THE LIVING ROOM! NOW! MARY?! MARY, WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Gerard angrily walked out of his room and sat in Mikey's lap. "What the hell's wrong with Frank?"

"I don't know, Gee, but your fat ass is crushing me!" Mikey whined, trying to push Gerard off of him.

"Wimp," muttered Gerard as he got off Mikey and sat on the other side of Mary.

"I'm right here, baby, what is it?" Mary said sitting up and looking around for Frank.

Frank ran into the living room with a piece of aluminum foil in his hand and got on one knee in front of Mary.

"Marry me!" he said excitedly, using the foil as a makeshift engagement ring.

Gerard's jaw dropped, Mikey fell, I screamed happy things, Ray grinned, Katie and Jenny squealed with me, Bob accidently pulled hair out of his arm and yelped, and Mary kissed him.

Frank smiled into the kiss, I could see, and when Mary finally pulled away, he asked, "Is that a yes?"

"Of course it is, Frankie!" she said as he wrapped the foil around her ring finger.

"You're getting married?" Gerard asked, clearly shocked. "To my sister?"

I stroked my chin sarcastically. "It would appear so."

"Shut up, Skankpuppet. I wasn't talking to you."

"Don't be rude!" Bob snapped at Gerard. "Roxie, don't be a smart ass."

"Sorry," we both muttered.

Mary took a deep breath. "Okay. Maybe I should tell you guys now," she said, playing with her long, black hair, which was currently in one single braid, slung over her shoulder.

"Tell us what?" Mikey asked.

"Well, if you'll give me the chance, you'll find out," Mary explained.

Silence.

"Are you going to tell us?" Bob asked.

I crossed my fingers, and I saw Ray do the same. I gave Frankie and Mary a small smile.

"I'm pregnant."

Silence.

Silence.

Then...

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Gerard jumped off the couch and attacked Frank. He sort of reminded me of a cave man.

"STOP!" Ray screamed, trying to step in between the two men to save Frank's life.

"GET OFF FRANKIE!" Mary screamed, hitting Gerard on the back weakly.

Mikey jumped into the fight, screaming, "YOU KNOCKED UP MY SISTER!"

Frank screamed like a girl, which would be a lot funnier if Gerard wasn't trying to kill him.

"GERARD! MIKEY! STOP IT!" Ray and I pulled them off of Frankie, who running into the bathroom as soon as he was free.

Some how, I, the small weak girl, managed to pull Gerard off of Frankie, while Ray, the big strong man, pulled the smaller man off of Frankie.

"I'm going to my room," Gerard snarled at the rest of us, then punching the bathroom door.

Mikey was hugging Mary, saying, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have tried to hurt Frank. He's being a man about it, and taking responsibility. He's a good man."

The rest of us were looking around awkwardly.

"Well..." I started. "I think it's time for bed. Good night, guys."

I was about to open the door, when I heard Gerard shout, "If you're Frank, you'd better not even open the damned door."

"It's Roxie," I called softly.

"Oh."

I made my way into the room, and I saw Gerard sitting on his bed, scribbling in his notebook furiously. I didn't figure he'd look up from the paper while I changed, so I didn't bother telling him not to look.

I'd slipped off my (or, Katie's) pants and had my bottoms on, and I was about to put on my tank top when I heard Gerard mutter, "Wow," under his breath.

"Quit looking," I snapped.

"Sorry."

I crawled into bed and snuggled under the covers. I glanced at the alarm clock. 1:30 a.m. I was almost asleep when Gerard threw his pen at my head.

"Don't go to sleep," he demanded.

"Screw you."

"Roxie, we're talking whether you want to or not," he stated annoyingly.

I groaned, but sat up. "Gerard, please. Just let me sleep. It's late."

"No. When you told me that the other night, did you mean it?"

"I'm going to sleep."

"No!" he cried. He jumped on me, startling me, then causing me to be wide awake.

"I hate you!" I complained.

Gerard ignored my comment. He looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes of his. "Did you mean it?"

I looked away. "No."

He smirked. The most annoying smirk ever. I hated him for this. "Filthy liar."

My cheeks were burning. He was still lying on top of me, making it impossible for me to move away, seeing as he was stronger and heavier than I was.

Stupid boy.

"Gerard, you're annoying me. Get off."

"No," he said simply.

"I said off, Fatty!"

"Not 'til you admit I'm sexy!"

"Ick."

"Do it!"

"No!"

"I'm not getting off 'til you do. You're actually very comfortable," he stated, smiling. "I could just..fall asleep." He set his forehead on mine.

I laughed. "Get off of me, you retard."

"Are you going to tell me what a beautiful body I have?"

"Okay, Gee, I'll humor you. You're sexy. Now, get off!"

He shook his head, and seeing as he had our foreheads pressed together, my head shook too.

"Gerard, I need sleep!" I whined.

He got off me a little bit, enough for me to sit up, but he was still sitting in my lap, legs on either side of mine. He gazed into my eyes, and his face went serious. "Last night, did you mean what you said?" he whispered.

"Erm..." I bit my lip.

"Did you?"

I nodded. "Y-"

"Roxie, I've got a girlfriend."

I frowned.

Stupid frigging boy. "Good night," I mumbled, pushing him off of me and turning off the light. He sucks.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
haha..anyone watched whitest kids u'know lately? XD..i love that show.

my friends and i quote it constantly. XD!

"can i say 'you're gay' on tv?"

"yeah, that's fine."

"HEY! HE JUST SAID WE COULD SAY HE'S GAY ON TV!"

"TREVOR!"

rate..review.it'd be lovely.
Sign up to rate and review this story