Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > early sunsets

chapter 6

by patient 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 373 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6

(In third person)

The basement was a dark as usual with only a little lamp in the corner, Gerard was awake and sober, well as much as you are with out having a hangover. He looked up at Ashleigh with his beautiful eyes, instead of seeing Gerard looking back at her. She saw a jealous stranger look back. His eyes where piercing. "I didn't expect to see you back tonight, not after..." he stopped as the words stuck in his throat.
"No, its over, I ended It." ash said trying to keep her voice from quavering. Gerard looked up at her, trying to see some lie in her eyes, here wasn't any. " How did you find out about bob?" Ashleigh asked him.
"I saw you together 6 months ago behind the art block."
"Gerard I'm sorry-,"
"Don't be, friends?"
"Friends." Ashleigh put her hand down ontop of Gerard's accidentally. They both looked down at their hands which where moving with out command into a clasp. Their eyes looked up at each other in perfect timing. And within that second they knew they couldn't be just friends, they had to be lovers. Their lips captured each other in the most passionate kiss either had experienced, they made each other complete. Gerard picked Ashleigh up so her legs where around his waist and pushed her into the nearest wall. One hand kept Ashleigh up and the other was against the wall steadying, he was so ready to take her here against that wall, short and passionate, but part of him knew it had to be special not a quickie. Ashleigh had to remind herself to breathe at points. Tonight would change their lives forever. Somehow Gerard managed to reason with himself and move her to the bed and lay her down. For the first time he was about to make love, he'd had sex yes but he had never made love, it was different. He paused before he started to undress her; he looked into her eyes and said, "I love you." Ashleigh looked in to his eyes and knew he meant it and that's when she knew she loved him too. " I love you too."



R&R! I might stay in third person now.
Sign up to rate and review this story