Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

chapter 64

by Nic 0 reviews

i'd be very greatful for any reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1238 words

0Unrated
Later that night after me and Gabby had just finished our Dinner the was a knock at the door. Gabby was in the kitchen doing the dishes as she insisted like she also insisted on cooking and finishing the cleaning. You'd think I'd just broke my leg or something not just broke up with my boyfriend. She made the excuse of my wrists but they where fine they didn't hurt although there rather large and very visible burses forming.

I got up to answer the door just beating Gabby to it. When I opened the door Joel was stood there. Gabby backed of slightly.

"Joel." I said quietly and a little confused.

"I think I should give you an explanation about all that before. That is if you want to speak to me." Joel said quietly as if it was him that had done something wrong.

"Joel I've not fallen out with you or anything and it shouldn't be up to you to do any explaining you haven't done anything wrong but yes you can come in if you want to." I smiled he looked so sweet at the moment. He smiled gratefully cheering up a bit and stepping inside the apartment. Gabby went back into the kitchen to the dishes. I lead Joel into the living room. We both sat down next to each other on the sofa in silence at first neither of us knowing what to say. Well I've been really quiet since the Benji incident before just replacing it over in my mind I still can't believe any of it.

"So, um...how are you doing?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Ok." I sighed obviously lying. "Actually no that's a lie I'm, well I don't know I just in shock I don't know whether to be unset, hurt or angry. I think I'm a bit of everything really." I admitted rubbing my face with my hands.

"Shit is that what Benji did." he said noticing the ruses on my wrists. I nodded. "They sore?"

"No they look worse than they are." I shook my head.

"I really don't know what came over him either well I know what fuled it but I really never thought he'd be capable of ever acting like that especially to you."

"I know. I mean I and Benji have fought in the past and that got really bad but he's never been like that, ever no matter how bad it's been."

"Soph I think you need to know the whole story, there's no excuses for how he acted but at least you'll be a little clearer as to what he's been going through lately." Joel said I nodded.

"Well as you now it's been a while since you two have seen each other. I know you been talking on the phone even that gets hard too. You know what Benji's like for missing you and Benji being Benji doesn't just get a little sad. Well lately he's really been missing you. He's been so depressed and in a really bad mood with everyone and taking it out on anyone. He'll go from one extreme to the next one minute he'll be really sad and wanting you to comfort him them the next he'll be ready to bite your head off if you so much as breathe the wrong way. anyway his mood started picking up slightly because we thought we where coming to the end of the tour but then this morning we got a call from the company saying the tour had been extended for another four months and there was nothing anyone could do about it. Everyone was pissed off because we're all ready for coming home. We're all completely shattered and just want a break. The news hit Benj really bad. He went off on a rampage. He started shouting at the company refusing to do even though he knew there was nothing he could about it the tour was set and that's it. Anyway the record company wasn't having any of it and just hung up on him. Then he stormed off shooting at anyone who he passed. He start shooting and going on about how you where being stub on and just staying home to piss him off and he wasn't standing for it any more he was putting his foot down and our where coming where you belonged whether you liked it or not. I managed to catch up to him and try to make sure he didn't do any more damage. He just really misses you and wants to be with you all the time. I know it's no excuse for how he's acted and believe me I'm not going to be making and excuses for him or apologising for him because he is out of order but he's just messed up he needs you." Joel explained I sat in silence listening to all what I'd missed in Benji's life over the past few weeks.

"Well he's just lost me because he 'wanted me that bad'." I said sarcastically.

"You're really over?" Joel asked still a little surprised.

"Well yeah how am I ever going to be with him when he treats me like his property, he has no respect for me and he obviously doesn't trust because he thinks I'm cheating on him?" I said.

"I really have no idea where that came from I know Tony was saying something about a while ago Benj looking down and when he asked what was wrong he asked him if he ever thought that you'd cheat on him. Tony obviously told how much of a stupid idea that was, that your not like that and would never to that to him and he seemed to be fine after that but then again who really knows what's going on in Benji's head."

"Well I thought I was close to it but after today I'm back in the dark again." I sighed.

"Soph just really promise me you'll think about this don't be so quick to say it all over, he needs you and your so good together." Joel pleaded.

"Joel I want nothing more than to be with him it was him that broke up with me it was just me that actually said it. If he can do and say all that, accuse me of cheating on him he obviously doesn't trust me so how can we possibly have a relationship."

"I know he doesn't mean all that just give a bit of time. He loves you he really does." Joel said I just nodded. Just then his phone started ringing he looked at the caller ID then put the phone back into his pocket not answering it. "It's Benji I'll have to go now, he doesn't know I'm here." he said. We both stood.

"OK well thanks for everything today Joel and please don't worry your self too much over us." I said leaning over to give him a hug and a kiss on the check.

"Ok well look after your self, look after her for me Gab's." Joel called to Gabby in the kitchen as we made our way to the door.

"Will do." She called back.

"I'll talk to you later Gab's" he called back to her before turning back to me.

"Ok well I'll see you soon." He said giving me a quick hug before letting him self out.
Sign up to rate and review this story