Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 73

by Nic 0 reviews

*

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 1286 words

0Unrated
The next day I was up at my usual time of eleven o'clock, Gabby was usually the morning person getting up at nine am at the latest but I'm guessing today she was very hangover as she was still sleep in her room. I made breakfast making my self tea instead of my preferred coffee which I also wasn't aloud because of being pregnant.

When I'd finished my breakfast I heard gabby getting up going into the bathroom. The phone rang so I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey how are you?" I heard Joel ask on the there end.

"Hey Joel I'm fine thanks not that you can say the same thing for Gabs though." I laughed.

"She a little hung over?" he asked amusement in her voice.

"Yeah like she was 'a little' drunk last night. She's only just got up now and gone straight into the bathroom." I explained amused, Joel laughed.

"Serves her right for drinking so much." Joel laughed. "Anyway I was ringing to see if you where coming over to day. A bunch of us are coming over just hanging out and stuff."

"Yeah sure I think we could pop round sometime today that is if Gabby stops throwing up, serious I thought I was the one with morning sickness." I laughed.

"Yeah well just give her some aspirin and she'll be fine, see you later." He laughed.

"Ok will do, see you later." I laughed as we put the phone down.

"Who where you talking to?" a very groggy and ill looking Gabby said walking into the room.

"Joel he wanted to know if we'd be going down later a bunch of them is going over hanging out."

"My head's fucking killing me and I feel like I'm going to throw up again." she whined.

"Sorry I've got no sympathy for you it was self induced." I laughed chucking her some aspirin. "Here have some of these they'll help."

"I don't know how you cope waking up and throwing up every morning."

"Oh honey they only tell you it's morning it lasts all fucking day. Welcome to my world." I said she groaned taking the aspirin.

"I'm never getting pregnant then." She complained.

"Good choice it's not as glamorous as they like you to think. Anyway I made you some breakfast and I also made you some coffee even though I'm not aloud it."

"Oh quit whining you know it'll all be worth it when your holding your little girl or little boy." She smiled looking a little brighter as the aspirin took effect.

"Better had be all worth it." I laughed.

Later that day we drove down to Joel and Benji's Gabby still hangover but feeling better than she did. I on the other hand wasn't feeling too good. I had my good days and my bad days lately sometimes I'd just feel a little rough in the morning but then be fine during the day but others I felt like shit, I had back ache, head aches and feeling or being sick all day not just in the morning. Today was one of those days but I decided to go down to Benji and Joel's thinking if I got out of the house I'd feel better.

When we got to Benji and Joel's Matt and Syn where still there and Tony, Billy and Linzi had also joined them. When we got there I looked and felt rougher than ever.

"Hey Soph I though gabby was the one with the hang over you look worse than she does." Tony said giving me a hug.

"I feel like shit." I groaned sitting down on the sofa next to Linzi.

"No offence but you look like it too girl." Linzi said.

"She has her good days and her bad days with this pregnancy thing. Today is one of those bad days." Gabby explained they all looked at me sympathetically and usually if I wasn't feeling this bad I'd be telling them off for giving me their sympathy but right now I was working on keeping my breakfast down which started to fail terribly when matt walked in with a plate full of pancakes, the smell made me heave.

"Morning guys." He greeted cheerfully.

"Fucking hell." I breathed before running to the bathroom almost knocking Benji over on the way.

"What's up with her?" Matt and Benji asked at the same time.

"You dick head do you have any idea what that smells like?" gabby laughed getting up to follow me hitting Matt playfully across the head on the way.

"Really good." Matt said confused.

"No not to a pregnant woman in a morning it doesn't." gabby called running after me Benji following her.

"Soph are you alright?" Gabby asked as I walked pout of the bathroom.

"No." I moaned. She pulled me into a hug. "I'll be fine just keep them demon pancakes away form me." I pouted.

"we will." Gabby laughed.

"Gab's your pancakes are ready." Joel called from down stairs.

"Devil child." I laughed playfully pushing her making her and Benji laugh too.

"Ok I'm coming."

"I'm bloody not I'm staying here until you and all your demon pancakes smell has gone." I said.

Gabby went down stairs to get her pancakes leave me and Benji alone once again.

"So what's al this about?" he asked.

"Fucking morning sickness why call it morning sickness if it lasts all bloody day." I complained.

"You don't look so good today if you don't mind me saying."

"Why not everyone else has said it."

"Are you sure you're ok though?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine I just have my good days and my bad days and today is a bad day. I'll be looking and feeling like shit all day. Along with having morning or should I say all-day sickness."

We had a really good time the rest of the day hanging out playing video games and other stuff as the day went on I began feeling a little better that was after the first five times I had to run to the bathroom to through up though. I think it was being with everyone taking my mind of it made me feel better.

"So when are you going to tell your moms that your having a baby?" Tony asked the question of the year.

"Dunno never really thought about it. I didn't tell them at first because neither of them or Sarah can keep a secret but now I don't know..." I said trailing of thinking.

"Well you'll have to tell them soon or where you just planning on waiting until the baby's first birthday and invite them to the party." Joel laughed.

"Sounds like a plan to me." I joked.

"Ok but seriously now." Benji said after all the jokes had been said.

"I don't know we'll have to talk about it sometime." I said making it clear I didn't wan to do any 'serious' talking right now.

We enjoyed the rest of the night and this time gabby decided on staying the night at the house with Joel which I couldn't blame her for. I could tell Benji wanted me to stay again too but I once again declined making me look like the bad guy in all of this again. I swear the way things are going lately you'd think I was the one that treated Benji like shit not the other way around. I know he's doing his best to make things up to me and I keep shooting him down which makes me look like the bad guy time and time again but I'm just not ready to let my 'wall' down fully again.
Sign up to rate and review this story