Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Twenty Three

by xharlequingirl 3 reviews

Young girls dream of falling in love, planning the most perfect wedding, and spending their lives with their husbands. They have beautiful children and balance work and activities. Waiting for the ...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-06 - Updated: 2007-07-07 - 1153 words

0Unrated
Sitting in the front of the bus, Makayla kept her head in her hands as she recited in her head different ways to tell Ryan about the baby. She knew he was going to be happy, but he also needed to understand her point of view on the situation. I mean what else could she do but try and accept the fact that she was pregnant and was going to be a mother again. She could not get rid of her baby after all. She was going to have it anyway.

Ryan stretched as he pulled open the bus door and walked inside. He was looking forward to spending some time with his kids before show time. These last few days had been super busy so he felt as though they had been a little bit neglected. They were probably content, but he didn't want things to go back to being the way they were.

Looking up from his feet he smiled as he saw Makayla sitting at the table. She looked up and greeted him with, not a smile, but not a completely sad look either. "Hey, Ry..." She said as she let out a deep breath. It sounded like she had been holding it in for years.

"Hey, babydoll, where are the kids?" He asked as he kicked his shoes off and sat down at the table across from her, leaning in to kiss her.

"Oh, they're with Ella and Brendon. Ella took the twins because you and I need to have a serious talk." She ran her fingers through her hair as she tried to figure out what she was going to say.

A million thoughts raced through Ryan's head as those words poured out of her mouth. He had been trying so hard to work with her and work with their family and make things good. Now what could this serious talk be about? Did she want to leave him? Did she want a divorce? Did she want to go back home and take the kids? All of these things kept repeating in his head as he finally realized that he was going to have to answer her. "What is it that we have to talk about?" He asked as he carefully ran a hand down his face as he caught her eyes for the first time.

"I haven't really been feeling well this past week..." She trailed off as she broke eye contact.

"So, you want to go home? Please don't go home, we'll get you to see a Doctor, I don't want you to leave."

"No, no. I'm not leaving." She shook her head as she reached out and put her hand on his. "I'm not going home, that's not what this conversation is about." She told him. "Anyway, I'll continue with the story. I haven't been feeling well, so I told Ella and she suggested that I'm pregnant." She shrugged it off as she let out a sigh. She didn't want to say these words out loud. "So, I got a test and I'm pregnant."

Ryan's eyes grew wide as she spoke those words. "Oh my gosh, that is so amazing baby! I am so happy. We're going to be parents again! We have to get you vitamins and we have to see a Doctor! We can fly home for a day and see your Doctor, or we can get one out on tour! Your choice." He smiled as he got up and sat on the other side of the table wrapping his arms around her and kissing her. "Oh, baby I'm so happy."

Makayla shook her head as she looked at him. "Ryan, I don't think this is such a great idea."

"What do you mean not such a great idea?" He was now confused beyond all meanings of the word. What did she mean that this wasn't a good idea? She was pregnant, they were going to have a baby. There was no way that she could not have this baby.

"I'm worried about this pregnancy Ryan!" She protested. "I mean, we have two sons that are three! And, then on top of that I'll have to take care of a baby and I have the business and you're never home." The tears started to roll down her cheeks as she explained to him. "And, what if this baby is sick like Caleb was. Caleb is still sick!" She was moving her hands around wildly. "What are we going to do, Ryan?" She wiped her eyes. "I know you're happy, but please, please understand where I am coming from. I'm scared, I don't think this is right. It's not the right time." She wiped her eyes.

Ryan frowned. Of course he was happy! He had wanted to have a baby again since Bianca was born. He wanted to try for a little girl. He just didn't know it was going to happen this soon and he didn't know that Makayla was going to have a nervous break down. He didn't want her upset. He knew she was going to be an amazing mother again and there was nothing saying that this baby was going to be sick like Caleb was. "Listen, baby..." He said as he lifted her head and looked into her eyes. "Everything will be fine. We'll make sure that there is nothing wrong with this baby. And, look, Caleb is still alive. He's perfectly fine, so there is nothing to worry about. We're going to love this baby with all of our hearts, right? He or she is a part of both of us. It'll be okay." He ran his fingers through her hair. "I love you and our kids, all three of them."

"I know, Ryan, but when you leave it's going to be hard, two kids going into Pre-K, the baby and the business..." She trailed off. She was exasperated with the whole situation.

"So, I'll make sure I'm home more than I am now. If need be we'll take some time off." Ryan told her as he ran a hand through his own hair. "Can we at least try to make this work before we get all upset?" He questioned as he held her face. "I love you and I promise this will all work out, we just have to have faith. Okay?" He questioned as he kissed her.

Makayla nodded as she looked at him. She still didn't feel so much better, but Ryan was trying and trying to understand her side of things. She was just going to have to work at this and talk about it. He would have to understand someday. She still had this sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. Something was not going right with this pregnancy. She could feel it in her bones.


Amazing reviews, guys. Thank you. This will be updated based on demand. So get to reviewing!
Sign up to rate and review this story