Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sisterly Love

Code Gray, Everyone!

by GeeDeexx 4 reviews

Say hello to Trevor. With your fists.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 1570 words

1Exciting
The boy clenched his hand more. Where was El? She had promised to never leave his side. Now, along with her, he couldn't find his open pack of pink-ish mints from New Jersey. Letting out a puff of air, he stood from his bunk and turned towards the exit of bus. Aha! Now he had it. El must've been outside, eating his mints? Shrugging slightly, Gerard opened the door to the bus. Aware that he was wearing only sweat pants, he took a step outside and looked around.
Hah! His case of mints. Jackpot. Wait, there was no Elvis around. Or mints.
"Damn." He muttered, then snatching the case and walking quietly back into the bus. As he did so, a couple girls he hadn't noticed before whistled and giggled. Blushing heavily, Gerard shut the door, eyes cast down.
"Guys! Code green!" Mikey sat up instantly, then paused.
"Code green... You're pregnant?" Gerard shook his head.
"No. That's code blue." He paused and crossed his arms as Bob fell from his top bunk.
"Woah. Uh... The president's been murdered?" Gerard, almost humored, kept them guessing.
"That's maroon." He said, running a hand through his hair.
"What happened?" Ray asked, his 'fro bursting over his head to cover his face.
"You broke your favorite bendy straw?" Bob said, obviously still asleep, because that was code ORANGE (Gee has a thing for bendy straws...). Whatever.
"EL IS MISSING!" Frankie shouted falling from his top bunk.
They were almost out there until Frank and Mikey opened the door to the bus and the girls still sitting on the bus laughed and said,
"It's a fucking bus load of hot guys!" Then they decided to put on some clothes.
Finally, trekking out, Frankie thought of something.
"Dude, why don't we just call her?"

- - - - - -
ELLY, with her ex-fiancé
- - - - - -
My pants, like usual, vibrated at the most inopportune moment.
"Give me the cell phone." Trevor demanded, still leading me through the streets. I didn't fight, seeing as I felt the gun in his coat pressed against my back.
"Um, they know that if I don't answer some thing's wrong." He seemed to think about that for a moment, then paused and nodded. Eagerly I snatched it out of my pocket and flipped it open. "Helloey?"
"ELLY! Where are you? Gee told us code green, and we were like, SNAPPLE, but you sound okay. Where are you?" I let out a sigh.
"I"m just... Wait, code green? Gee broke his bendy straw? Wait... No, he's pregnant? It's more code BLACK, if you ask me." I felt the gun against my back still. Code black was 'being kidnapped by the government.' Hopefully they might be able to understand.
"Code black? Isn't that being raped by Michael Jackson?" I felt how Trevor was close to me, his breathing intense, eyes wide. He wasn't planning to...
Oh shit.
"No, that's code white. Combine code white and black then, that's what you're looking for." Trevor nudged me. It was kind of obvious in a secret sort of way. "Hey man, I gotta go. Tell Gerard gray, which is white and black. Not green. God he's an idiot."
"But... you didn't tell me where you were! E-" I closed it. C'mon, Frankfurter. Help me. And hopefully Gerard will find that cigarette...
"Turn your phone off. What was with the code stuff?" I turned it off obediently, then slipped it into my butt pocket.
"Oh, it's just Frankie wanted to know if code green meant 'being kidnapped by government.' I told him... Wait, crap, code white is 'being eaten by Paul Bunyan'... And black is, uh... being eaten alive by John Lennon. That's right! Uh-oh. I told him the wrong ones..." I cursed and attempted to snap my fingers, which failed.
"Whatever. Shut up. Keep moving." I have this little thing that makes me mad. When I should be panicy, I'm all calm. When I should be calm, I'm hyper, insane, panicy... Anything like that. I mean, c'mon? This guy could KILL me. Or worse, he could rape me. Which, would be, y'know, absolutely DISGUSTING.
In all caps.

MIKEY'S P.O.V.
- - - - -
"Hey Gee, aren't those some of the yummy pink mints?" I said, pushing up my glasses on my nose and pointing with the other hand.
"Yeah- they're all dirty though... Woah! It's like a fuckin' trail!" I looked up at the sidewalk. Sure enough, after that there were little pink dots.
"Guys! She said think code gray!" I paused. Code gray? As in... black and white?
"Like what, she's being kidnapped by the govt. And malested by MJ at the same time?" Hesitating at what I said, I just shook my head.
"NO! Think smart, guys. Maybe she's been kidnapped and maybe she thinks whoever kidnapped her is gonna rape her or something! Right?" Frankie said, making hand gestures and talking slowly in the beginning, like we were stupid or something. When he finished, the girls walked by.
"You can rape me, guys..." She said as she walked past, twirling her hair in her finger. Fuckin' whore. Okay, maybe that was a little harsh...
"Trevor." I muttered, as it clicked into my head. "Follow the mints! I bet El left them. And police should probably get involved..."
I don't think I'll ever, ever say that again in my life.

Frankie pulled out his cell phone and I began sprinting along the little minty trail. Gosh, he had taken her far...
After about fifteen minutes, they were all panting and Frankie's cell phone had already died. "Pay phone!" Somebody said, and I turned to the pay phone. "I'll call." I realized it was Ray, and he pulled out two quarters. Nodding, I took a deep breath and continued the trail that was getting more and more widely spaced with mints. Finally, the trail stopped at a building. It looked old and worn, completely vacant. I could still see Ray at the phone, so I just waved, then bent down and picked up the last mint on the first of seven concrete stairs of a building.
"How long do you think it's been?" Frank said, voice basically shaking.
"Jesus Christ, people! Let's go!" I shouted, trying to sound strong, yet shitting my pants on the inside. It was EL. Nothing bad was supposed to happen to her! Never!

"El?" I called, after hopping through a window. "El, it's me, Mikey." Faintly, I heard a thump. "Is that you?" Eagerly I ran through the building, turned a corner, and almost tripped over the debris. It was that, or my knees were shaking so hard I just almost collapsed.
It was El, or some form of her, lying on the ground in her underwear, bloody. The worst part? A dark figure pulled away from her after planting a kiss on her lips. Was that Trevor? He laughed, the blood from her lips dripping from his.
"Mother fucker!" I screamed, lunging completely over El and smashing into him. He was prepared, though, and shoved me on the ground. Standing instantly, I received a smash to the nose. My glasses cracked and fell from my face, along with blood pouring out of my nose now. This pure hatred and rage flamed in my eyes. This little bitch had fuckin' USED Elly. My Elly, only my Elly, no one else's Elly.
"Had enough, you scrawny little kid?" Trevor said, his deep voice ghostly considering the circumstances. Gerard and the others just turned the corner.
"Hey, you fucker, get away!" I couldn't bear to look that man in the eyes as Ray screamed that.
"Get. Your. Own. Girlfriend, you sad excuse for a mother fucker." I said, my voice strong for once. I lunged again, my fist connecting with his cheek. He retaliated easily, smashing my ribs with both fists together.
"Over here, dammit!" Gerard screamed, then colliding his fist with the side of his head. With that, the guy must've realized he had no chance in winning against five guys. Stumbling backwards, Bob stabbed his elbow into the guy's neck. As he fell, Ray smashed his foot into the back of Trevor's knees to help him fall.
I was dizzy, and fell to my knees near El. Blood had soaked clean through her bra, and her panties had also. Which meant they had been taken off and put back on. Why would he bother?
Tears fell from my eyes, and Elly's dry lips opened along with her eyes.
"Mikey... I love you..." She said weakly, and I put her hands in mine.
"I love you too, Elvis. You just gotta stay with me now, all right?" El nodded slightly, her eyes closing.
"That guy is a bitch." She said slowly, eyes still closed.
"I know, love. I'll never let him come near you ever, ever again." Elvis nodded. Lots of nods and short statements.
"Mikey... I need to tell you something..." I leaned in closer, murmuring.
"Yeah?" She leaned her head forward slightly, and whispered something in my ear. All the others could catch was,
"Yours." Which was the last thing Elly said. Mikey's face was unreadable, then this look in his eyes told everyone his emotion.

- - - - -
I am. The master. Of cliffhangers.
Or maybe 'one of the' masters of cliffhangers. Agreed? Cool.
Sign up to rate and review this story