Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Throw A Stranger An Unexpected Smile

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

We finally get to meet Emma, Gerard's girlfriend and we get to motherfuckin party bitches!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 879 words

0Unrated
I looked down at the slightly wrinkled Yahoo map I had printed just moments ago from my lap top. The directions were to a hotel where my good ol' friends Nadia and Sarah were staying unless Gerard got it wrong. I would also get to see Gerard and I can hardly wait. I haven't seen Sarah or Nadia since we went our separate ways for college. It seems like forever, but finally forever can end.

Pulling my oversized sunglasses down I stuffed the paper down into my purse continuing to drive down the street passing along many unknown buildings.

After fifteen minutes I was nearing the hotel so I decide to give Gee a heads up. Pulling out my cell phone I scrolled to his name pressing the call button. Three rings later the familiar voice I loved so much answered the phone.

"Hey Emma!" He exclaimed excited to hear my voice most likely.

"Hey baby." I replied smiling at the sound of his voice.

"So what are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing much." If only you knew Gerard, if only you knew.

"I'm just in hotel room bored. I wish I could see you." I blushed.

"Aw, that's sweet. I wanna see you too." I cooed. As Gerard and I got talking I could hardly contain myself from not gushing that I was coming but I somehow was able to contain myself. Which was surprising.

*

"So Ray do you think yours or Sarah's hair is curlier?" I asked. He looked away from the tv at me.

"Easy...mine."

Sarah most likely would have gotten into a heated argument with him over whose was curlier but she was currently taking a quiz on the lap top on some site. Frank had his head rested on her shoulder with his hand placed on her thigh watching her take whatever the quiz was.

All of a sudden her neck jerked back at whatever she was reading and she then got a puzzled look on her face.

"America has a capital?!"* She asked aloud all of a sudden. No one was sure if she was serious so at first everyone was in silence including Frank.

"Um, yeah." I said.

"Really?" She asked. Then we busted out laughing at her.

"What?!" She asked wanting to know why everyone was laughing at her.

"Sarah, of course America has a capital it's a country!" I told her amazed by her sudden blonde moment.

"Well I didn't know that."

Ray shook his head laughing and Frank was chuckling trying not to bust out laughing.

"I can't believe you didn't know that." Ray shook with laughter as he said that making Frank and I laugh even harder. Sarah turned a dark scarlet.

"Well, if we lived like in Paris or something we might not know there's a capital."

Sarah...

"Uh duh! Paris is the capital of France." I said accenting the 'duh'.

"DAMN IT!" She cursed aloud. The things that girl says.

"Aw, it's okay Sarah at least I don't think you're dumb. Just what you said was pretty dumb." Frank cooed patting her leg.

"At least someone /doesn't/." Sarah said extra loud for me to hear.

"At least I'm not dumb." I mumbled under my breath. Just then there was a knock at the door stopping Sarah from punching me in the face.

"I'll get it." Ray said taking a breath to clear any more laughter. I gasped when Ray opened the door. IT WAS EMMA!!! Sarah screamed and Emma screamed. The lap top would have tumbled to the floor if Frank didn't catch it when Sarah made a sprint to Emma enveloping her in a hug.

"OH MY GOD EMMA IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU!!!!" Sarah screamed. I got up and ran up to her as well nearly tackling her down in a hug.

"I can't believe your here!" I exclaimed giving her another hug.

"I was just droppin and decided to give you guys a surprise visit after hearing about you two and Ray and Frank from a little bird."

"And who was this bird?" Ray asked.

"Wait, don't tell me, Gerard?" Frank asked knowing he was going to be right.

"Yes, how did you know?" She asked sarcastically.

"So you know Gerard and the rest of the MCR peeps?" Sarah asked.

"Yep, I should since I'm dating Gerard." She said matter of factly.

"I had no idea." I stated truthfully. I've got to remember to keep up with my celebrity news better.

"Yep, so where is he anyway?" She asked mainly Ray and Frank.

"Him, Mikey, and Haley are out doin stuff I think." Ray trailed trying to file through his brain not sure if he was right.

"Really." She tapped her chin.

"So what is everybody doing?" She asked.

"Sarah is learning that America has a capital." That gained Nadia a glare from Sarah.

"And Ray is watching tv with me and Frank is watching Sarah take some quiz on the computer."

"Sounds...interesting." She trailed.

"You know what since you're here why don't we go out and find Mikey and Gerard and go and do somethin other than melt into the couch." Sarah suggested.

"Sounds good." Frank stretched his arms up pulling himself up from the couch.
Sign up to rate and review this story