Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

It's Pink On Pink On Pink

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

Sarah and Nadia decide to do a little baking. Add Haley to the mix and you got yourself one crazy adventure.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 1662 words

0Unrated
I would like to give credit to William Sledd. The guy who does the Ask A Gay Man series on youtube for giving me the idea for the chapter. This one is kind of a filler. It was a fun idea though. Since they don't have a warning for this I will say it now. This chapter contains pure stupidy. If you can not handle said things then run AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*



"I am so fucking bored!" Nadia moaned putting a pillow over her face with a deep sigh. We all were bored actually. Well, maybe not Haley cause she was busy reading some magazine that I didn't' know the name of. It was like probably People or something, but I don't really care. I just want something to do that entertains me.

"Haley give us something to do." I begged kicking her ankle lightly. She closed her magazine.

"I don't know bake something." She suggested throwing her hand up, opening her magazine back up burying her face back inside the magazine.

"Nadia we should bake something." I said leaping up onto my feet.

"That's a great idea!" Nadia exclaimed, her face lighting up.

"That was my idea whore!" Haley growled from behind her magazine.

"Well it just sounded better when I said it all right."

*

Nadia put on an apron and we decided to make this cooking a little more fun by adding our own hats. We're freaks I know, but when desperate times call for desperate measures. Nadia had a big Cat in the Hat hat on and I decided to go with a huge wizard's hat that I had got once just for the hell of it.

"Sarah we look awesome and ready to bake!" Nadia and I busted out laughing. I even had to grab the edge of the counter so I wouldn't fall down.

"Okay, let's be serious." I said taking in a breath, trying not to bust out laughing again.

"What kind of cake should we make?" Nadia asked fixing her hat. I bit my lip thinking, but then it hit me.

"A PINK CAKE!!!" The two of us exclaimed simultaneously.

"That sounds awesome!" I sang opening up the cabinets raiding it of two boxes of vanilla cake mix, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles, and some plastic baggies. This cake was gonna be hawt!

Nadia read of the ingredients that we needed while I was busy grabbing the measuring cups and the necessary items that would be needed.

"So you got the eggs, the oil, and the water?" Nadia asked checking over what I had pulled out.

"Yep." I said giving her a salute, ripping open the bags of mix adding them to the bowl.

I added the eggs to the large metal bowl and Nadia added in the oil and water. Taking turns mixing we were finally finished and all that was left was adding the dye and stickin it in the oven.

"This cake is gonna be soooo awesome!" Nadia squealed as she added drops of pink dye into the batter as I mixed it. Soon the once white batter was now pink.

So that would be 15 minutes in the oven and then we would have ourselves one step closer to our pink on pink on pink cake! I couldn't believe Haley was not going to join us.

"Hey guys. Just making sure you haven't burned the kitchen down." Haley said running a hand through her hair. Speak of the devil.

"Well as you can see we haven't" Nadia stated holding up a butter knife covered in frosting that was on the side of her mouth. Haley raised one eyebrow at our attire.

"What's up with the hats?"

"We thought it would be more fun." I said fixing my wizard hat so it stayed sticking straight up.

"So how much longer do you have until its done?" I asked.

"Fifteen minutes." Nadia answered.

"What are we gonna do for fifteen minutes?" Sarah asked. I grinned.

"I think I have an idea."

*

"I'M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD!! LIFE IN PLASTIC, ITS FANTASTIC!" I sang more like screamed into the karaoke machine's microphone. I had acquired a pink feather boa and some large sunglasses. Sarah did a twirl in her Wizard hat and tutu.

"Come on Barbie let's go party!" Nadia tilted her chin down to her neck doing her own impersonation of Ken. With her Cat in the Hat hat she put on a whole load of Marde Gra necklaces.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yeah!" Sarah answered wiggling her hips.

"Come on Barbie let's go partey!"

"Ooh woah-O ooh woah-O!"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! That's the cake!

*

"Okay now that the cake is done we have to wait another ten minutes for the cake to be ready." Nadia explained setting the hot pan containing our cake on top of the oven. She slipped of the blue mits tossing them aside.

"Well we do have time for one more song." Sarah sang with a smile.

*

"Just a small town girl, livin in a lonely world. She took the midnight train goin anywhere!*" I sang into the mic holding out my arm with my palm open, slowly moving it across.

"Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit. He took the midnight train goin anywhere." Sarah sang getting putting her arm in the air. The guitar solo played and then it was Nadia's turn to sing the next line.

"A singer in a smokey room, the smell of wine and cheap perfume! For a smile they can share the night, it goes on and on and on and on!!!"

"Strangers waitin, up and down the boulevard. Their shadows searching in the night. Streetlight people, living just to find emotion. Hiding, somewhere in the niiiiiiiight!!!!" Sarah fell to her knees singing out the night.

"Don't stop believin! Hold onto that feelin! Don't stop believin! Streetlight People!" We sang together with Nadia doing air guitar. Sarah took my hand in hers spinning me around.

*

Now our cake was done cooling and ready to be decorated. So we had pink frosting, sprinkles, and hot pink icing in a bag. Sounds crazy doesn't it?

Carefully I spread the pink frosting over the surface of the cake trying to make it as smooth as possible. Nadia then came in sprinkling the cake with little pink stars. Then it was Haley's turn with her icing in a bag.

"So what should I write or draw?" She asked with the bag in hand.
"Um, how about don't stop believin you're a Barbie girl?" I suggested shrugging my shoulders.

"How'd you come up with that?" I asked.

"Well...it can be a way to remember what we did while we made it and we can have the memory live on in our stomachs."

"Sounds good." Haley spelled out the words onto the cake and I gotta tell ya. It was one hot bitch!

"We should take pictures!!" I cheered clapping my hands.

"I'll get the camera!" Nadia ran off to her room returning with the silver camera in hand.

"Okay, pose!" Haley held up the pan while I crouched down in front of the table doing my signature gangster pose. After a couple pics I traded with Nadia and she jumped into Haley's arms smiling like an idiot. Our next was of all three of us smiling.

Just before the camera timer went off taking the next picture. Haley picked up a chunk of the cake stuffing it in my face. I laughed like crazy tasting the pink frosting when my lips parted.

"Bitch, I'm so getting you back!" I reached for a chunk but before Haley could be hit she ducked and Nadia took the blow.

"That's it." She growled grabbing cake in both hands throwing it at the both of us. I ducked beneath the table and Haley ran to the refrigerator using the freezer door as a shield.

I screamed as a piece with lots of frosting nearly hit me. Picking it up I threw back at Nadia who got hit in the chest with it.

"You bitch!" I stuck out my tongue. I quickly regretted it when I was hit square on with two pieces of cake from both Haley and Nadia. I cleared my eyes licking my upper lip. This cake did taste pretty good.

*

All three of us were covered in cake and we had taken pictures of us posing in the latest line of cake wear.

"We look like crap." Haley said licking frosting off of her fingers.

"But we taste good." Nadia contradicted.

"True." After cleaning most of the cake off us we took a moment to look over all of our pictures. It's moments like these I am never going to forget, laughing your ass off with your best friends while having the time of your life.

"So you think we should do this again sometime." Nadia asked turning her head in my direction. The three of us were sitting up against the cupboards listening to the radio. It was all ready night out, with several stars twinkling in the sky.

"Definitely." I said with a smile. The song on the radio was "Midnight Train." What a conwinkydink.

Quietly I sang along with the words leaning my head onto Haley's shoulder.

"I love you guys." I whispered bringing them all into a hug.

"I love you too Sarah." Haley and Nadia cooed. I don't know why, but I felt like crying. I don't know. Maybe I'm getting close to my time of the month. Who knows?




Don't Stop Believin'...Hold on to that feelin



* = I freakin love that song so much! It's awesome.

There is chapter eight for all of you. I wanted it to be longer, but it's like around three in the morning now so I must stop. I hope you found it funny like I did. This is dedicated to all my friends whom I love so so so much! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story