Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

You and Me Baby Ain't Nothin But Mammals

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

It's a sexy chapter. I kinda thought of it on the spot. It has a funny Bob part though.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-07-09 - Updated: 2007-07-09 - 2227 words

0Unrated
You'll are probably think there is way too much sex in this since every couple but one is doing it. Well, actually not everybody is doing. Just some, truthfully. I couldn't really think of anything and I thought of something. It's kinda neccessary for future happenings. If yous catch my drift. Good, now go and read it.

*



I rolled over in bed feeling someone lightly shaking me softly whispering my name. Opening my eyes I smiled.

It was Frank.

"What are you doin here?" I asked groggily sitting up. He gave me a light kiss.

"I came to see you." He replied smiling as well. I looked at my clock. It glowed 5 in the morning.

"At five in the morning?" I laughed scratching the back of my head.

"Is that bad?" He asked jokingly sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"Nope, I love seein you at every hour of the day."

"I wanna show you something."

"Ooooh what?"

"The sunrise."

"Sounds nice." I pulled myself out of bed and combed my hair a little and threw on jeans and a forest green t-shirt that said "How many vegetables had to die for your salad." Haley and Nadia were still snoozin away.

Now where are my flip flops? Ah, there they are! I slipped them on and Frank and I walked out into the hall way hand in hand.

"I haven't watched a sunrise in a while." I admitted yawning.

"I haven't either. I just kind of woke up and felt like seeing you." I smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"Well there is nothing better than watching the sun rise with you."

We took an elevator up to the roof and I gotta tell ya that sunrise was simply amazing. The array of soft pinks, oranges, and blues was so beautiful.

"This is so beautiful." I whispered softly laying my head down onto Frank's shoulder. He gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Not as beautiful as you." He whispered back. Frank leaned in giving me a loving kiss. Everything felt just so right. My hand had found its way into his hair clutching his black locks.

Frank pulled away resting his forehead against mine.

"I'm glad you took me here." He placed a kiss upon my forehead taking me in his arms. Quietly he hummed some unknown tune that sounded strangely familiar.

"Whatcha hummin?" I asked looking up at him.

"Time After Time*." He replied.

"I like that song." He laughed lightly placing another kiss on top of my head.

"Really?"

"It can be the song that'll remind us of this time that you brought me out here to watch the sunrise."

"Then I won't forget." He said smiling.

"And neither will I." I leaned back into his embrace and he continued to quietly hum "Time After Time."

Some time passed as we sat there wrapped up in each other's arms. I don't even know how long we just sat there watching that sunrise, but I knew I never wanted it to end.

*

I gave Gerard a kiss before handing him a mug of hot coffee. He gladly took it taking a long drink of the beverage.

"You always know how to make the best coffee." He complimented throwing me a smile. I sat down at the table raising an eyebrow.

"Even better than Starbucks?" I questioned.

"Even better." He whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"No I love you more."

"Fine, I will let you win this time, but I do love you more." Gerard set down his white mug when I got out of my chair taking a seat on his lap. I gave him a slow kiss that quickly turned heavy.

There was only him and me. He tasted of the coffee I had made and smelled like a mixture of cigarettes and cologne. It amazed me just how good that could smell.

Gerard stood from his chair with our lips still attached. We only broke apart long enough for him to lift me in his arms bridal style. He made his way to the bedroom with me in his arms and shut the door behind him.

*

Sammy sat at my feet wagging his tail. He was jumping up and down barking, ready to be fed.

"All right Sammy calm down. Mommy's gonna get you some food." From the pantry I pulled out a bag of dog food filling his ceramic bowl. His little was soon buried deep in kibble. I smiled down at him. Haley sat in the living room in her pajamas eating her breakfast of blue berry yogurt with granola in it. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it I called to Haley. She nodded not taking her eyes of the TV which was playing some music videos.

I looked through the peep hole and saw a familiar curly head. I opened the door.

"Hello there stranger." I said leaning my arm against the door frame.

"Hello to you too." He gave me a kiss following me into the kitchen.

"What brings you here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I was just in the hallway, I guess." I laughed giving him another kiss. His arms traveled around my waist and mine around his neck.

"Guys, if you're gonna make out then I'm leaving!" Haley called all of a sudden. We pulled away laughing. I turned my head in the direction of the living room.

"Then bye Haley!"

"Bitch!"

"Skank!"

"Whore!"

"Just go all ready!" I said finally.

"Fine, I know when I'm not wanted." After throwing on a quick outfit she headed out the door. The door closed. I laughed quietly looking into his brown eyes.

"Now where were?" He asked smiling.

"I think I remember." I whispered bringing my lips to his once again.

*

Now, just to find something to do; it seems everyone else is having sex or making out. I wonder where Sarah is. Something tells me it's one of the above. It probably is.

The hallway was quiet and empty. On Gerard's door knob hung a Do Not Disturb sign. I'm guessing sex for them. Most definitely sex. Maybe I could find Mikey for a little old fashion fun if you catch my drift.

"Well I see someone must have gotten kicked out." I turned around to be met by a familiar smirk.

"Well it seems you must have as well since a certain someone's brother is having sex at the moment." I countered copying his smirk. He put his hands in his pockets rocking back and forth on toes.

"I would rather not hear the sound of Emma and Gerard fucking ya know." I laughed.

"True. I don't know what Nadia and Ray are planning on doing, but I wasn't gonna stick around to find out." Now it was his turn to laugh.

"Well since we're both kicked out," he began coming closer till our bodies were mere inches apart, "we can make our own fun."

"I like the sound of that." I replied. In one swift motion our lips were connected and we were heading down the hall way. As soon as we went inside Mikey's room clothes were being thrown everywhere.

So maybe getting kicked out wasn't such a bad thing.

*

Frank and I walked down the hall hand in hand to my room. Being up there with him was wonderful. Sitting in a calming silence with the sunset in front of ya, it's something you can't say with words.

I slid my key card and opened the door. It seemed no one was home until I heard a splash of water that sounded like it was coming from the bathroom.

"Well, I hope she isn't having hot shower sex with Ray." I said making Frank laugh.

"And how do you it would be Nadia?" He asked closing the door behind. I placed my card on the table taking off my jacket.

"Cause, I just do." I said. I heard another splash along with a laugh.

"Or maybe they're having hot bath sex." Frank offered. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm thinking of finding out." I said heading off towards the bathroom.

"What if they're naked?!"

"Well, I'll knock first." I told him grabbing the knob of the bathroom door knocking first. I got no answer. Well, I did knock didn't I? Backing away from the door I ran up to it kicking it open with my flip flop. The door swung open and Ray and Nadia were sitting in the Jacuzzi tub, but there clothes were on.**

"So, I guess we can scratch off hot bath sex." I sighed. Nadia turned her head over her shoulder at me.

"Sup Sarah, we're just hangin out in the bathtub." Frank appeared next to me.

"I'm surprised both of you are still clothed."

"Well, we are." Ray stated simply.

"You guys got the Jacuzzi tub?!" Ray asked with disbelief as if the hotel people had granted us gold or something.

"Uh...yeah. Didn't you get one?"

"No, they just gave us a lame and boring bath tub." He said looking down sadly. I walked up next to him turning the knob for cold water slowly filling the tub.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Showing you the awesomeness of a Jacuzzi tub." Soon the water was filled to the right amount and I pressed the button turning on the Jacuzzi. Ray grabbed a bottle of shampoo off of the shelf flipping open the cap.

"Now what are
/you/ doing?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Making bubbles." He answered simply putting the shampoo back on the shelf. In a matter of seconds the tub was filled with bubbles and I pressed the button frantically to make it stop.

"Soap and Jacuzzis don't go so well. Since the multiply quickly." I explained rubbing soap off of my sleeve. A pair of arms wrapped around my stomach pulling me down into the soapy water. I screamed as I went down. As soon as my head resurfaced I saw a laughing Ray.

"You look so funny with soap on your head." He pointed to my rather soapy hair. I whipped my hand across the water splashing him.



I have some crazy friends, but I love 'em.

*

Where is everybody? Why are they leaving me out of everything? I feel so sad right now, but then again it could be because I'm watching one of Melony's chick flicks out of desperation of something to do.

I was at the part where Veronica was about to confess her love to Adam who's she's loved since the day she met him, but now she found that she's pregnant with his brother's baby. It is sooooo sad.

"I need another tissue." I sniffed grabbing another tissue wiping my eyes, then blowing my nose.

"Adam there is something I have to tell you." Veronica whispered quietly, almost inaudibly to the very confused Adam.

"What is it Veronica?" He asked grabbing onto her shoulders. She bit her lip as the tears began to spill from her eyes.

"I'm pregnant with Justin's baby Adam." She choked out nearly falling to her knees. Adam still held her arms in his hands, but had a look of shock and disbelief. How could she do this to him?



"Why couldn't you have seen it Adam!" I cried throwing my arms in the air. Romance was so complicated. Reaching for another tissue I did the same routine adding more Kleenex's to the ever growing collection in the small trash bin.

This wasn't be so great for all those trees that I'm killing right now.

"Bob, what are you doing?" I looked up at Melony who had her arms crossed.

"Um...nothing!" I said quickly.

"Why are you watching my movie?" She asked holding her hand out to the TV.

"It was stuck in the DVD player." I explained quickly lying right through my teeth. She looked at me again, but this time looked more closely at my eyes.

"Are you crying?!" I looked down as if I had dropped something wiping away the moisture from my blue eyes.

"No, there's just a lot of dust in here."

"Riiiiiight." Melony smirked plopping down next to me.

"I was so not crying!"

"It's okay Bob. I have just learned something new about you and my boyfriend is not afraid to admit he likes female things." She gave me a tight hug. I smiled.

"Well, I have to admit. It's a good movie."

"That's good. We can watch the rest of it together."

*

"Adam why won't you take her back!" Melony cried with wet eyes. It was now at the part where Veronica found out that Justin, who she thought was the father really wasn't. It was Adam all along. But Adam wouldn't take her back after cheating on him.

"I know! He's giving up the best thing he could ever have!" I exclaimed grabbing my blonde hair.

"Need a tissue." She asked sniffing. I nodded and a box of Kleenex's was passed to me.


If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting. Time after time.





* = I was listening to that song when I wrote that part.

** = Me and Nadia actually did that once in her Jacuzzi tub. It's amazing how fast bubbles happen when you turn on the Jacuzzis.
Sign up to rate and review this story