Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kill All Your Friends

Another Emily and an Awesome Mom

by tragicWithACapital_T 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-11 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1165 words

0Unrated
Sorry it took so long to update. Oh yea, and I made a mistake in the last chapter ("Nope, these are all for me.) I edited it, but if you don't feel like going back and reading it, Mikey didn't give Emily only 6 pieces of paper, she held up 10 fingers out of habit, not 6 haha. 6 is an weird number of fingers to raise out of habit... So yea, enjoy!

I resisted covering my ears as everyone screamed for Julien-K. Really, they were good, but I needed a breather and just sat in my seat for their entire set. I took out the papers again, there wasn't a time on it; I prayed that they would be all right with after the concert.

Lisa was sitting also... on the phone. Sean I assumed.
"Hey Lisa?" I asked.
"Hold on. What?" she asked, clearly annoyed.
"How old is he?"
"15." She replied.
"Okay." And the conversation ended. Thank Frank, the first time I saw him I thought he was 17. Fifteen is a hell of a lot better. Why? I don't know. I guess it's just what's accepted by society.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said to no one, walking out of the seated area towards where the clothing booths and restaurants were and to the bathroom.

Of course, it wasn't just to take a piss. I examined myself in the mirror, making sure that the makeup hadn't run and that my hair remained straight. Damn, too short. I can't fucking see the mirror without jumping like an idiot. This sucks.

Whatever.

I took this chance to really get a good look at the papers. Yea, I was pretty much obsessed with them. They were laminated, shiny, that's quite entertaining in itself really. The print was more important though. Each paper had a picture of a Black Parade Character on it, and each had different labels. The one I was looking at now said, "Mother War," the one I gave to Sean had said "The Patient." What that means, I really don't know. Whatever they were, it showed that these guys fucking went all out. I counted again, there were 9. That didn't make any sense... CRAP! Shit. I raised up my hands like I had before, then I actually LOOKED at my fingers. I had held up 10 fingers out of habit... great. Well, that's 3 less people that gets to meet My Chemical Romance.

I flipped out my cell phone and called Sean. It was busy, but I expected that anyway. Three seconds later I heard, "Hello?"

"Hey, Sean? It's Emily. Listen, did you come here with anyone?" I asked desperately.

"No, I got a ride here but I'm pretty much on my own." He answered, confusion in his voice.

"Damn, I was afraid of that. Never mind then." I said, and before he could ask any more questions I hung up the phone, praying to Frank that he wouldn't tell Lisa when he got back on the other line.

I washed my hands and rushed out of the bathroom. Only, last time I checked the bathroom wasn't the same as the floor.

"Ow..." I grabbed the back of my head, rolling over and standing back up.

"Oh My God! I'm soooooo sorry!" A girl around my age said helping me up. Unintentionally, I pushed her away.

"It's fine, really." I said, then getting a better look at her. MCR shirt... just my luck.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and I thought I saw someone that looked like Gerard only I just realized that he isn't blonde anymore so I feel like an idiot! Oh God are you sure you're all right?" she blabbered on.

"Yea Yea, I'm fine, really!" I reassured her. "Wait, you thought Gerard was still blonde?" I asked, stunned.

"Well no, I know he's not anymore but it was instinct and now I got all excited for nothing." She looked at me and finally noticed my clothing as well. She smiled a bit, although the look on her face said that she was thinking of what an idiot she must sound like to someone like me.

"Not for nothing." I said smirking. "You, my friend, just got lucky."

Of course, she was confused. Poor kid.

"Hi, I'm Emily," I said properly introducing myself. She smiled back.

"Hi Emily, I'm Emily." She said as though it were the funniest thing in the world.

"No kidding!" I said, she seemed like a nice girl. "Did you come with anyone?" I continued.

"Um... yea, my friend and my dad." She answered, "Why?"

"Perfect! Well, you see, there's this thing that kind of... happened by accident and well, let's just say I ended up with three more than I needed." I continued. I felt really bad about confusing her, but it would just make it an even bigger surprise. I pulled out 3 more laminated pieces of paper and handed them to her.

She screamed.
Of course.
People tend to do that a lot lately.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST GAVE ME 3 PASSES TO MEET MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!" she shouted jumping up and down. I covered her mouth and steadied her, grateful that everyone was at the main stage and the only people who could hear were running the booths.

"I think you might want to be quiet." I told her calmly. "Listen, if you end up not being able to use them, please don't be selfish." I gave her my seat number and my cell number in case anything happened, I really didn't want the passes to go to waste.

"All right." She said. I began to walk away but she grabbed my wrist.

"Listen, thanks. I've been waiting 5 years to meet them." She said this with tears in her eyes, pulling me into a friendly hug.

"No problem." I said smiling. MCR would totally be proud of me.


"That took a while," my mother stated as I returned to the seats. Julien-K only had a few songs left. Then it was Taking Back Sunday.

"Hey mom, I have to talk to you." I screamed over the noise.

"WHAT!" she yelled, I didn't know if she was asking what my question was or what I had said. I pulled out my phone and went to notepad and started to type so that she could see.

I need to talk to you.

She nodded her head.

We met Mikey Way at Starbucks...

Her face right now was priceless. I held up a finger to signal that I had more to say.

I got 6 passes to meet MCR.

She nodded, I continued.

They don't know yet.

She gave me a look that said I probably should've told them.

Can we go after the concert?

I finally typed.

She looked toward the stage, then back at me with a smile on her face and nodded. I love my mom. She likes My Chemical Romance. You've gotta admit, that's awesome.




RATE! REVIEW LOVE ME UP PIGGIES!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story