Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Sometimes Our Lips Can Seem So Loud

by rejected_smurf_god 1 review

Why do things have to be this way?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-12 - Updated: 2007-07-12 - 1366 words

0Unrated
Hello my fellow readers! This is just something I want to say before I get started. Like I said I'm no doctor and for lucy who left me a review. Frank is not going to get TB. I know in reality he probably would, but for my story he isn't going to because I don't want him too. Thanks marcialj83 for letting me know I got my info right. If I ever do have any other questions I would very much like it if I could ask you any questions if I do if you don't mind. I'm glad you're doing fine too! Thank you everyone who reviewed my story and has been reading!! Now, you all can read the chapter.

**************************


"Bye Matt." I set the phone back down into its cradle running a hand through my hair. Frank seemed to be the only one whose world wasn't collapsing at his feet. Well, his was he just didn't know it. I gotta think more positive, for Sarah's sake. I can't even imagine what things are like for her.

"So what'd Matt say?" Bob asked from behind me. I turned around to face him entirely.

"He said we could postpone the tour." Bob nodded. He had heard about Sarah from Gerard.

"How are we gonna tell Frank when he finds out?" He asked. I hadn't really thought about that. Honestly, I don't know. What excuse could we give without telling him the truth?

"I don't know."

"Well, we'll have to think of something unless Sarah comes out with the truth which I doubt is happening anytime soon." I walked over to the easy chair sitting down, allowing my body to sink into it. Just like my happiness had been doing lately.

"Maybe we should just-" Bob was cut off when Frank and Gerard came waltzing in. Our conversation stopped immediately.

"Hey bitches!" Frank exclaimed falling down onto the couch. Gerard gave me a look and I simply nodded to my brother knowing that he understood me completely.

"Sup dudes." I said raising up my hand and then letting it fall back down onto my thigh.

"So who's up to doing something?" Gerard asked.

"What'd ya have in mind?" Bob asked.

"How about we go and get ice cream!" Frank exclaimed like a little five year old. We all looked at him for a moment before nodding our heads. Ice cream didn't sound too bad right now.

So we all walked down to the nearby Baskin Robins for ice cream. The air was chilly adding to the coldness of our ice cream.

"Hey Bob?" He turned giving Frank his full attention.

"Yeah."

"When are we supposed to go on tour again?" Oh god, the question none of us wanted to hear.

"Um, I don't really remember, but it's not anytime soon." Bob said skillfully, making his lie sound like truth. Good job Bob.

"Okay." He replied taking a bite of his ice cream. This felt so wrong right now. Keeping secrets from him like you would a child so they don't have to know the painful truth of the matter, which is that the women he loves is slowly withering away to nothing.

"I think I'm gonna call Emma." Gerard said all of a sudden pulling out his cell phone going behind an alley.

*

"Oh my god that is so funny!!" Haley exclaimed pointing to the TV laughing hysterically. Her, Nadia, and Sarah were watching the movie Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. All of them were laughing their asses off.

"Smokin weed smokin weed. Doin coke drinkin beers, beers, beers." Sarah recited along with Jay as he sang his dope song in front of the convenient store with Silent Bob.

My cell rang. Shaking my head I went over to it answering it.

"Hello."

"Hey Emma." Gerard sounded uneasy like something had just happened.

"You okay babe?" I asked balancing the elbow of the arm holding the phone in my free hand.

"I'm fine it's just that we all decided to go out for some ice cream and Frank asked Emma." He explained. My grip tightened on my elbow. I looked over my shoulder making sure Sarah wouldn't hear.

"So what'd you say?" I asked. He sighed.

"Bob told him we wouldn't be leaving for awhile, but not to worry about it. He didn't ask any other questions." Gerard explained.

"Then why are you worried?"

"What if he asks something else?!" He asked as if I should know that.

"I don't know Gerard, I don't."

"I feel awful keeping secrets like this from my best friend." We all did, but this was for Sarah.

"I know, we all do. But Sarah-"

"Why won't she tell him?!" He interjected. I clenched my teeth.

"I don't know. I can't give you the answer for everything." I said quietly trying not to raise my voice. I pressed the END button tossing my phone down onto the table. Sarah, Haley, and Nadia looked up at me.

I put my hand over my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked looking at me with her innocent brown eyes.

"No, I'm not." I answered bitterly. Inside I knew I shouldn't be acting like this to her, but I couldn't help it.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Sarah, I'm angry because you won't tell him the truth!" I chocked out pointing a finger at her as tears began to fall from my eyes.

"Emma!" Nadia exclaimed standing up from the couch.

"You're not telling him the truth and we all have to suffer for it!" I shouted feeling more hot tears from my aqua blue eyes.

"Emma stop it!" Haley ordered standing beside her.

Sarah stood calmly from the couch before she let out her hateful words.

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO ACT LIKE THIS ALL BAD FOR YOU EMMA!! I'M FUCKING DYING!!" She screamed back at me.

"THEN GO AHEAD AND JUST DIE!" My eyes got wide at my words that I now regretted saying. Why did I have to be so stupid?

Sarah's eyes were wide. Tears pricked up in the corners of her brown orbs. She looked down at the floor, tear drops landing delicately on the floor.

"Leave." She said quietly clenching her fist.

"Sarah, I'm sorry." I managed to say.

"LEAVE!!" I swallowed down the lump in my throat doing just as she said crying the whole entire way. Right now I was really hoping the guys hadn't heard us screaming but they would definitely be asking questions when they saw me balling like this.

No one was in Gerard's room and I was glad. I collapsed to my knees crying my eyes out. Crying for Sarah, crying for all of us, but mainly for the friend that I might have just lost all because I had to be so stupid and speak through my anger instead of my head.

"Emma, why are you crying?" I looked up through tear stained eyes to see the face of sweet Gerard. He knelt down next to me and I threw my arms around him crying into his chest.

*

Sarah sat in the corner of the room her knees brought up to her chest. The tears had now dried on her face. Emma and her angered words still seemed to hang in the air. Haley had her arms around her and was trying to comfort her, but she wouldn't budge.

"Sarah you know Emma didn't mean what she said. She was just frustrated." Haley consoled.

Sarah said nothing in reply. She just continued to stare vacantly into space. Not reacting to a single thing around her.

"Sarah please say something?" I begged sitting down beside her.

"I'm just gonna go to bed." She murmured standing up and heading off to her room.

"Haley, what are we going to do?" I asked letting out a heavy, shaky sigh.

"I don't know Nadia. All we can do is hope for the best."

But if we are wise we know there is always tomorrow

*********************************

I hope you guys liked that. I appreciate the reviews I finally got so do it again!!!!!!!!!!

REVIEW NOW!... please. :'(
Sign up to rate and review this story