Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella > Long, Cold Winter

Chapter 6

by robinzan 0 reviews

Someone finds true love. WIP Romance/Comedy, No Warnings Needed....yet

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2005-12-06 - Updated: 2005-12-07 - 611 words

0Unrated
Ok guys. In this chapter, I used real places that are/were in my hometown of Buffalo, NY. The Old Central Train Terminal does exsist. I used to live by it and walked Farrah by it everyday. The Aud (short for Auditorium) also exsists, but it's empty now. We're hoping to get some businesses in there soon. It's where the Buffalo Sabres used to play hockey before HSBC Arena was built. Other then that, everything else is just fiction....as far as I know. I hope that you enjoy!!

****

We were heading to Upstate New York. The Buffalo area. We're playing at The Aud tomorrow night. I love coming up here. It's such a beautiful city. I love looking at all the old buildings in the area. It's almost a form of art.

Buffalo also has this old train terminal. The Old Central Terminal it's called. It gives me the creeps, but in a good way. I glance over to my bag, open it up and spot my camera. Good, I had it. I wanted to get lots of pictures and we had the rest of today and tomorrow before the show, to do it.

Before long, we pulled into Buffalo and stop in front of our hotel. I grabbed my bag and climbed off the bus. The Marriott. It's a nice looking hotel from the outside. I waited for the guys before we all followed our tour manager into the lobby. He went to the main desk, while we waited. Soon enough, he came back with keys.

"Ok guys. Here you go. Tom, you're sharing with Eric. Fred, you're with Jeff."

Yup. You heard it right. We share rooms. Actually, it's not that bad. I hate being alone when I'm at home, so this is a change. Eric and I head up to our room. We didn't even wait for the others. I wanted to set my stuff down and go sightseeing. I look over to Eric. "Hey, you want to go sightseeing with me?"

"Sure. Why not?" he replied, looking at me.

I grabbed the key and went down the hall to get Jeff and Fred. Before you know it, the four of us are on our way to the old train station.

***

"My god! This is awesome!" I heard Fred say.

I took a snapshot of the inside of the building. The place was falling apart. I can't believe that we were allowed in here, but then again, leave it to Larry to pull some strings. I look over and get a snap shot of the buffalo that is standing there.

"It's so creepy," Eric said.

"That's why I like it," I replied, taking another snap shot.

"Check out this clock!" Jeff exclaimed. I walked over to where he was standing. "Looks like someone did some major damage to it."

"This whole place was vandalized," I said, "At least, that's what Larry told me."

"Yeah, but it's pretty obvious from all this damage," he replied.

"Hey guys! Check out this staircase! I wonder where it goes," Fred said.

"Let's follow it," Eric replied.

"Alright, but let's be careful," I reminded them. None of us needed to get hurt before the show.

We ended up following the staircase and made our way upstairs. It took us straight to a window, where you can get a good look at another clock that was on the outside of the building.

"Aw yeah! This will be a great shot!" I exclaimed, snapping the picture.

"The way you're taking pictures, I hope that you brought enough film," Jeff said, laughing.

I glanced over to him. "I sure did," I said with a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story