Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

And they found you on the bathroom floor

by SaaRawr 2 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-13 - 570 words

0Unrated
I woke suddenly.
I felt like I had had only about 1 hour of sleep.
Frank had stayed out all night and I was worried about him, even though he probably hated me now.
Also I was praying, that Gerard, who was laying lifelessly on the sofa, would wake up.
I had managed to lift him up onto the sofa, clean his wounded face, and also cover him up with a blanket, the night before.
He looked dead.

I moved his hair from in his eyes, and gently kissed his cold, pale lips.
I felt so ashamed of what I had done.
I felt so guilty.
I felt like it was my fault that Gerard was in such a state.
I felt so sick.

I ran to the bathroom.
I thought that I was gonna throw my guts up at any moment.
My head was spinning, and my vision went blurry.
I lay on the bathroom floor, with so many thoughts running through my head.

"Oh my god, Sarah?!" I heard a familliar voice.
I opened my eyes, and I saw a blurry figure standing over me.
"Oh shit," I heard the voice say.
I felt as though I had been punched in the stomach.
"Frank, yeah. Ive come over here and.. he's downstairs on the sofa.. but no, wait listen! Its Sarah.. listen to me Frank.. she's laying on the bathroom floor, theres something seriously wrong.. get your ass down here now. Dude I dont fucking care about Gerard and you and your fucking argument, your sister needs you.. Now Frank!" the voice echoed in my head. I felt sick. Really sick.

The next thing I knew, I was leaning on somebody's shoulder.
Frank's.
I opened my eyes wide, my vision was getting back to normal, though my head was still spinning, and there were loads of voices, speaking to me all at once.
"Sarah?" Frank shook me, "Are you okay?" He looked into my eyes.
I tried to speak, my voice was wobbly and weird.
"I dont feel too good. Let me die. Sleep. I wanna sleep," I groaned.
The feeling of nausia crept up on me once again.
"Sarah! Dont talk like that!" Frank shook me harder, "I need to know whats wrong, we're all worried about you."
"I thought you hated me." I added, still not explaining to him what was wrong with me.
"Baby.." Frank's voice was calm.
Baby.
"..tell me whats wrong" he said sternly, holing my head close to his body.
"'Sup Sarah," I heard mikey comment, and I saw Bob kneel down on the floor beside the chair on which Frank and I were perched.
"I feel so sick," I closed my eyes.

Gerard. I noticed the lifeless body on the sofa across from where I was sitting.
"How is he?" I asked, not daring to move towards him incase I collapsed, and incase Frank did something else that he would regret.
"Fuck him, Sarah. We're more concerned about you," Frank comforted me, his soft side was back altogether now.
"Im sure he'll be fine, I'll get you some water to drink," Ray trailed off into the kitchen. I watched his hair bounce as he walked out of the door.

I took the glass from Ray, and sipped at the ice cold water.
I was absoloutely shattered..
Sleep. All I wanted was to sleep.



[Reviews please, they are keeping me going, seriously, thankyou!!]
Sign up to rate and review this story