Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

Shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye, and sleep

by SaaRawr 0 reviews

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-14 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 559 words

1Ambiance
"I think somebody needs a trip to the doctors. Y'know, to get checked over, make sure everything is okay.."


It felt so good to finally get to close my eyes.
I was moving, but I didnt pay much attention as to where I was going, because I was so damn tired.
I lay with my head rested on somthing soft, and was being violently pulled about by the sudden movement of the car I was in.

We jerked to a holt, and I felt my body being lifted, and carried through the air.
I was placed down in a chair, and I could feel someone stroking my hair as I sit there in silence, eyes tightly shut.
"Miss Sarah Iero.." a womans voice filled my ears.
Not realising that it was my name that she was calling, I stayed put, in the chair and refused to move.
Someone pulled at my arm, and I heard the sound of Frank's voice.
"You need to be checked over Sarah. Youre a mess honey, come on.." he tugged at my clotes, until I finally lifted myself out of the chair, and slowly made my way into a small office type room, with some help from the guys.
"So, what seems to be the problem?" the woman asked.
I was at the doctors.
"I found her laying on the floor.." Ray started.
"..and she claims to be feeling sick." Frank finnished his sentence for him.
"Well, I shall do a few tests and get back to you as soon as possible." The lady replied, I squinted my eyes, and could see that by the look on her face, she had some idea of what was wrong with me.
I felt like shit.
I was forced to take some tests, but I barely had the strength to move because of my lack of sleep, so the doctor had to seek assistance. Another lady entered, and helped out.

"So.." I heared Frank say, with a hint of worry in his voice.
"I have some news for you Sarah.." the doctor took my hand in hers, and gently patted it with her other hand.
"You are, expecting a child."
"What?" Frank interupted.
"Fuck. Im gonna kill that mother fucker when I see him!"
"Calm down Frankie, dont do anything stupid, none of this could be helped.." Bob tried to calm him down.
"Excuse his French," Mikey looked at the Doctor, who nodded understandingly.
"Now, Sarah. You will have to make some important decisions about what you want to do, as you are only 15 years old and still have a life ahead of you. I will let you go home, and talk this over with your family. Take care of yourself," the Doctor continued to pat my hand.

Shit.
My parents will have to come home.
My mum will kill me.
My dad is gonna kill Gerard.
Frank is gonna help bury the body.
My life is gonna be a living hell.
Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit.


"Pass me a gun, let me shoot the both of us." I patted my stomach in the taxi, on our way home.
Nobody had spoken the whole journey home. The guys just gave each other funny looks.
Oh kill me.
I just wished none of this had ever happened, but I cant really ignore it, can I?


What have I done?
Sign up to rate and review this story