Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Step Forward, One Step Back

Chapter Five - Leave me alone, it's too late for me now

by Tarah-Jane__ 1 review

.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-07-13 - Updated: 2007-07-14 - 1188 words

0Unrated
Pete's Pov

It's been two months. Two months of no Corrie and Leslie. Two months I haven't smiled my genuine smile. Two months that I've looked at that letter and walked away.
I sat on the hotel bed with the letter that Leslie wrote me in my hands. I brushed my thumb over my name on the envelope. Even that, seeing how she had written my name brought tears to my eyes. I turned it over and opened it, I didn't want to I was afraid of what it would say, but I did anyway. I unfolded the piece of paper and started reading.

Dear Peter,
Smile sunshine J everything's okay. I can see you reading this after weeks of putting it off. Ha how right am I? You can call me after and tell me how I know you too freakishly well.
Wow Peter Pan you actually did it.....you got a band and your touring the world. Im so proud of you I really am. I'll be listening out on radios for your first release, and the tv waiting for your new video clip or interview. The Music magazines im sure you guys will be on the cover of all of them. I wanna go telling everyone that you're my best friend and that I know the one and only fall out boy, but I'll restrain, I don't want your little over obsessed fans at the door screaming let me in let me in.
What this letter is really aimed around saying to you, that I never had the guts to tell you to your face was my feelings for you I guess. You've been there for me through thick and thin and without you there probably wouldn't be a Leslie anymore. You took me in when I needed a home, you were there when I cried, you enjoyed the laughs with me and you were just there. It was year seven when I fell for you though, I thought yeah whatever it'll pass just some stupid crush but here we are, in our twenties and that crush never died. You leaving for tour only really made me realise how much I truly love you. And you'll probably find great women when your out and about and im not saying hold back, if you fall for one go for it peter! But my feelings for you are something I don't know wether I should forget or keep? It's up to you really.
We've had great times together, like when we threw Corrie a surprise party and you, Andy, Patrick and I attempted making a cake. That was a disaster if I've ever seen one haha. I still think she liked the cake though.
I don't want our friendship to change because of this, I know maybe I've put a dent in it but it's the risk im taking now to tell you that I really love you pete, and right now your on your way to the airport and im rushing to finish this and make it there to give this to you. You make me who I am and I cant live without you.
Take care of yourself Peter, Don't forget Corrie and I. We'll be waiting for you.
I'll be waiting for you.

Love Leslie xoxo


Tears we're falling down my face when I closed the letter. I walked out of my room about to tell the guys I wanted to go back to Vegas to see the girls.
"Pete" Joe said, his face mangled with worry.
"The girls, their mobiles are disconnected and the house phone rings out. Pete, I think they've left, I don't think they're waiting for us"
My mouth just dropped open and I stood there. The letter in my hand dropping. I raced back to my room and threw everything into my bag, I went online and book a one way ticket to Vegas, the boys following me close behind.


Leslies Pov

It had been two months now, Two months a vampire, Two months with no Joe, Pete, Patrick and Andy. I missed them terribly, not hearing they're voices and they're laughs. Not knowing how they were going. Instead I sat in a dark room, in the dark basement swimming in my thoughts.
I had nothing to do with my time, I was bored crazy. I ended up getting an old gym equipment thingo back into something that could be used and worked on that probably too much, but I never got tired, I little puffed, but never tired.
Corrie's idea of joining the group of Vampires that were out to kill Beckett became a new hobby. I had new friends, vampire friends. We would train and train and now, we think we're about ready to attack. I seemed to be the strongest, the most skilled. I could vanish now, I liked doing that. Especially with corrie, she hates it. I was stronger than any other vampire, almost as strong as Beckett himself. The thing that scared everyone was that Beckett and his gang knew. They knew I could kick they're asses. That only gave them advantage, which to me sucked.
Im not the Leslie I used to be anymore, I don't show feeling, only anger and hate. When im funny, im being sarcastic. Corrie says it's because of Pete and the boys, then I vanish on her and don't talk to her for days.
Sitting on my bed, in my dark room, in my dark basement I was getting bored. I reached under my bed to the box of treasures I kept from before I was turned. I opened it up and pulled pieced out after treasured little piece. I came to my Cell phone. I hadn't looked at this for weeks. I turned it on and the start up sound echoed through the room. I shoved it under my blanket and waited for it to load properly. Then it started buzzing, just straight on buzzing. I looked at it. New message. It kept flashing then it stopped. I looked at the inbox, 20 unread messages.
I opened one. Pete.
Hey Leslie.
Answer your goddamn phone for Christs sake.
We're worried sick about you two.
If you don't want to talk then at least say that don't ignore us.
Please just answer your phone.

I looked at the time he sent it. My heart stopped when I realised it was only two minutes ago.
I threw it to the end of my bed and shoved my face in my pillow. I felt it starting to vibrate again. I sat up and looked at it.
Peter Pan! is calling.
I don't know why I did it, but I clicked the green button.
"Oh god Leslie? Please tell me it's you." Pete's worried voice streamed from the phone. His voice brought back memories. A tear started forming and slid down my face.
"AHHOW!" I screamed and threw the phone wiping my face viciously. The phone cracked and fell apart going dark and empty again.
I stared at it, silence came back into my dark room in my dark basement once again.
Sign up to rate and review this story