Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hide The Details

One =)

by ryanrossISsove 7 reviews

In the beginning...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-07-07 - Updated: 2007-07-08 - 1242 words

3Original

EARLY APRIL, THREE MONTHS FROM WHERE WE LAST LEFT OFF. PATRICK'S POV.

Pete, Rachel, and Caydence. They're so perfect. He's so lucky. It really makes me think about what I truly want in life, and that's what Pete has.

I don't mean the fame, because I'm pretty happy with the share of that, that I have. I don't mean the looks, or any of that, because I'm pretty okay with myself.
I just mean the way things happen in his life. Everything wrong that could have happened, happened in the beginning of him and Rachel's relationship, and now look, they have the perfect life together, with the perfect baby.

I'm pretty content with my life. I just wish I wasn't so horrible with girls, or that I would someday meet someone who wasn't with me for the money, or didn't make me choose her over the band, you know?

I just love being loved, and I mean, really loved. The kind of love where you know everything about her, and spend every minute with her, stuff like that.

It doesn't look so good for me now. I don't have anyone in mind that I really like. I haven't really had a lot of crushes or anything lately, in fact, for the time being, love hasn't even been on my mind much lately, not until today, as I sat in the car, on my way to Pete's place.

When I pulled in, I took my keys out, and got out, shutting the door, and walking up to the house. I knocked, and then just let myself in.

"Hey Patrick." I heard.

I turned my head, and saw Rachel in the kitchen, pulling something out of the oven.

"Has Peter turned you into some kind of house wife?" I asked, walking over to her.

"Nope, I refuse. I just wanted some bagel bites." she said.

I chuckled.

"The day you turn into a house wife is the day Pete's hair turns purple." I said.

"Don't jinx me, you never can tell, with that one." she said, smiling.

"Where is he, by the way? And Cay?" I asked.

"Outside, on the lawn with Hem." she said, pointing.

I walked over to the screen doors, and pulled them open. Outside, I saw Pete laying on his stomach on the grass, next to Caydence who was wobbly sitting up by herself, watching Hemingway tear up the place, running around getting rid of extra energy.

"Hey Patrick." Pete said, looking up.

"Hi Pete." I said, walking over to where they were, and sitting down in front of Caydence.

"Hello there pretty!" I said, in a squeaky voice, to Caydence.

She looked up at me, and smiled as wide as I've ever seen a baby smile. Pete looked over at her face, and smiled too.

"She's fucking loves you." he said, looking up at me.

"Pete, what did I tell you about cussing around her? I swear, her first word is gonna be fuck." I said.

"Hey! Don't swear around the baby...fucking fuck face." he said, sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, and got on my stomach, like Pete.

"So, I talked to Adam, today..." I said.

Pete perked up.

"And?" he asked.

"We kick off the tour early next month." I said.
"Doesn't give us a while, does it?" he asked

"Not really." I said.

"Whatever, I love touring. I just don't wanna leave my adorable little family." He said, running his fingers through Caydence's head of hair.

"It'll be okay, we'll only be gone-well, all summer." I said.

"Dude, that's gonna suck. I hope I don't miss like...all of those things father's just can't miss...you know?" he said, getting worked up.

"Yeah, I don't think you will, Caydence won't be ready to walk till she's like, 10 months." I said.

"I know, but what if she decides to talk, while I'm away?" he says.

I shrugged.

"Just live with it, I guess." I said.

"I'd never let myself live it down if I missed that, man." he said.

I nodded.

"Yeah, I'd slap you." I said.

Pete just nodded, and looked lovingly at his little baby as she starred, wide eyed, and smiling at the young dog that ran about the yard.

"She's a spitting image of you, Pete." I said, looking at her, then at him.

He turned to me, and smiled.

"I know, right? I just hope and pray that she doesn't grow up having the same hormones, and sick twisted ideas and shit, like me." he said, throwing in a giggle.

"Well, she'll probably have those, and Rachel's attitude." I said, grinning.

He slowly turned his head, with a horrified look on his face, even giving his left eye a fake twitch.

I laughed hard, and smiled toothy at him.

"Oh please god, no." he said, folding his hands into prayer.

I giggled again, as Hemingway came running up to me, and licked my face.

"He really loves you, too." Pete said.

"I know, everyone really loves me." I said.

He nodded.

"For real." he said, looking off into the distance.

I looked down at my cell.

"I should be going, I just came by to see how the Wentz family was, Gabe's going to call later for some producing shit, you know.." I said, getting up.

"Thanks for stopping by, P. Talk you later." Pete said, looking up.

"Start packing for tour." I said, winking.

He smirked back.

"Bye Cay!" I said, in a squeaky voice, she looked up, and smiled at me, and batted her gorgeous eyelashes.

"Good god I love her." I said.

Pete giggled as I walked into the house.

"Leaving P?" I heard Rachel say from the couch. She was watching TV.

I nodded.

"I gotta catch Gabe before he goes to talk to Ryland about the new CD." I said.

"Tell him I said hi." she said.

I nodded.

"Definitely." I said.

"Bye P." said Rachel.

"Bye Rach." I said, heading out, and getting in my car.

I got in, and turned on some Prince, and headed off for home.

Tour ought to be fun, Pete will probably hang up millions of pictures and stuff of Cay and Rach and Hem. What a perfect little family, in a perfect little...or so big, house. With a perfect life.

If only I had it that good, if only I could meet someone that would take me on the ride of my life, like Pete and Rachel. If only I could find someone that I could actually fall in love with, someone amazing, someone who'd pique my curiosity, and my heart.

I just wish I wasn't so horrible at finding love.

so there you have it, I have high expectations for this story, so review, because they keep me going, for real. Thanks to sing4me09 for the amazing idea for this, because now I have something to occupy my time again, and I don't need to let go to Prachel, and we get to watch Caydence grow up and stuff. Which works out perfectly. WELLLLL, you know what you need to do, you need to go fucking review this shit, you little whores, then you need to go fucking read all of sing4me09's stories, because she basically gave me the idea for doing this. Alright? You slutbags? Yeah, get to it ;)
p.s- you know I love you all, don't think I'm fucking serious, Jesus. Whores. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story