Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 37)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

just read it.. about 6 more parts to add.. so enjoy :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 1939 words - Complete

0Unrated
(No One's POV)

"I'm sorry Ryan." Tasha said softly.
"No. I am. For not realizing it." Ryan said and walked away.
"No, Ryan. Please. Don't leave me!" Tasha cried out.
Ryan just ignored her and made his way back inside, to get drunk.
Brendon just stood there.
"Nat. I'm so-" Brendon tried to say something, but Tasha interrupted.

"No! It's all YOUR fault. If you wouldn't have ignored me and left town, and not returned my calls, we wouldn't have this problem... You ran away. I tried to tell you that I would eventually come back to PA after I had graduated. But NO- You always had to fucking RUN AWAY! Thank you Brendon. Thank you. Just go enjoy yourself." Tasha said and started walking to the street.
"Where are you going Tasha?" Rachel asked.
"To my old house. Just stay with the guys Rachel. I'm sorry. I'll call you later. Just keep touring with them...." Tasha said as she took a breath.
"And take care of Ryan for me." Tasha barely could say those words, but she managed to do so.
"Okay. Bye Tasha." Rachel said as she ran to her best friend and hugged her with tears rolling down her cheeks.
Rachel knew that Tasha just had to be alone.
She did the best she could.
There was no fixing this.
Ryan and Tasha were over.
Ryan was too angry to talk it over with Tasha.
So they were... over.
"Bye Rachel." Tasha said back, and kicked up a jog and jogged away from the bar/club.
She had a piece of her hurting.
A piece that hurt before, just not as much.
She had lost her love, her life.. her true love.
Nothing could fix this.
She decided to give her family a visit.
Possibly JUST Lina, since most of her family could give a shit about her.
Lina's house wasn't TOO far from the club.
But Tasha took her hurt out on the floor as she ran/jogged.
She reached Lina's house within 15 minutes.

(Lina's POV)
"Come on baby. You know you want it." He said teasingly.
"Oh, you know me so well." I said while kissing him.
We were so into the moment, that I barely heard the doorbell ring.
"Don't get it." He pleaded.
"Nah, I have to. Tasha's back in town. It might be her with the guys." I said.
"Oh okay. Fine. Let's go answer the door then." Jeremy said while buttoning up his shirt, and handing me my mini skirt, which he was holding.
We got fully dressed and walked downstairs.
I had a smile on before I opened the door.
I opened the door fastly to be greeted by a tear stained faced Tasha.
"What the fuck happened?" I asked while letting her come in.
"I... I.. Me and Ryan are overrrrr.." She cried.
"Aw, hun. Come in. I'll get you some hot chocolate with those little marshmellows." I said to her, and put my arm around her to guide her to the kitchen.
"Thank you Lina. I knew that you'd understan- whoa. Jeremy?" She asked, noticing that Jeremy was standing there.
"Yeah. Hi Tasha. Long time no see, huh?" He said and hugged her.
"Yeah. It's been a long time." She said while hugging him back.
We all went into the kitchen and sat around the island table.
I made hot chocolate for all 3 of us.
I knew that it would make Tasha feel better, because she loves the stuff to death.
During our childhood, whenever Tasha wouldn't win those school contest things, my mom used to make her hot chocolate.
When we were kids, Tasha and my mother were very close.
Tasha was mine and Bella's babysitter.
Plus, during the school year, she used to spend alot of nights with us.
"Okay. So. Wow." I said after Tasha explained what happened to me and Jeremy.
"But.. you were drunk. Didn't he hear that bit?" Jeremy asked.
"Well yeah. I guess. It was thrown into the mix of the conversation. But that's not why he's pissed at me. He's pissed because I didn't tell him about Brendon. Well I did tell him about Brendon. I just didn't know that Brendon was the same Brendon that was in the band." Tasha said getting all teary-eyed again.
"Aw, hun. It's okay. I'm sure he'll realize that he's made a mistake, and take you back." Jeremy said.
"Thanks Jeremy." She replied.
Jeremy grew up with Tasha and I.
Jeremy was Tasha's first boyfriend.
But you see, Tasha was 11, and Jeremy was 10.
So it wasn't serious.
Now, its all just something we use to laugh at.
Jeremy knew about Brendon.
Of course he knew.
Brendon and him were like best buds.
But after Brendon fled town, Jeremy stopped talking to him.
"Okay. Well you just get some sleep Tasha. It's getting pretty late. I'm gonna hit the hay. I have to go to an appointment tomorrow. Wanna come with?" I asked Tasha.
She just raised her head up to look at me.
Her face looked so sad.
I felt bad for her.
"Sure, I guess. I need to get out. Just please don't leave me alone.... I'm having a bit of a problem with sharp pointy objects." Tasha said lightly, as if she were embarrassed.
"Aw, Tasha. You started again?" I asked her and went over to hug her.
"Yeah. Apparently." She sighed.
"Tasha, I'm sorry that you have to go through that again." Jeremy said and also hugged Tasha.
"So am I. It was easy to start. But very difficult to stop. I just hate having to go through this again." She said sadly.
"Okay. It's alright. We'll help you.. just like we did last time." I said reasurring her.
She plastered a small smile on her face, indicating that she was happy that we were here for her.
Jeremy and I walked her up to the spare bedroom that we had.
I tucked her in.
I just felt that it was needed to treat her like she was a little girl whose dog just died.
It was the LEAST I could do for her.
She's helped me so much in the past.
And now, now I would be there for her.
It just won't be easy.
Getting over an ex-fiance is VERRRYY hard to do.
I haven't had that problem.
But, Jeremy started talking to me about weddings.
So, hopefully soon, he'll pop the question.
I walked back to mine and Jeremy's room sadly.
A very depressed Tasha was now living with me, and I had to play the role of the older and wiser one.
I shut the bedroom door, and walked over to a drawer set and pulled out a pajama.
I sighed.
"Whats wrong honeybun?" Jeremy asked me, knowing that there was something obviously wrong with me.
I sighed again.
"I just... I just don't know how I'm going to help Tasha. I mean, I've never lost the love of my life like she just has. If I were in her shoes, I'd have killed myself by now because of the pain that I would be feeling." I said softly so Tasha wouldn't hear me through the thin walls.
"Well, that's not ENTIRELY true, Lee." Jeremy said.
"How so?" I asked.
"You lost me, remember?" He asked with a small smile.
"And you got me back." He continued.
"Yeah, but that's not the same. Tasha's never gonna get Ryan back. NEVER. He's to blind to see a few things that are VERY critical to this problem." I huffed.
"Like?" He asked curiously.
I shot him a 'you don't know?' look before I spoke.
"First off- she didn't know that Brendon was Brendon. Second off- She was DRUNK when she kissed Jon. I was there. I just let her be because she needed a little bit of a pick up that night since BRENDON, not her, HE KISSED HER! Ryan thinks its the other way around. I can't stand the way guys' minds work!" I said softly again so Tasha wouldn't hear.
"Okay fine. So he didn't hear EVERYTHING that went on. But still, you can't blame him for being angry." Jeremy said.
"What? You're taking sides with him?" I asked him angrily.
"Uh. Noooo. I'm just saying- he has a RIGHT to get angry. She should have told him sooner and fixed the problem before this all happened." Jeremy said.
"True. But I see why she didn't. She didn't know HOW to tell her. She probably was afraid that IF she in fact DID tell him, he wouldn't wanna see her anymore. Get it, babe?" I asked him.
"Yeah. From your point I do. Well, I'm sure that he'll realize that he really loves her, and he'll find a way to come back to her." Jeremy said.
"I love your positive outlook on everything, hun. But, not this time. This Cinderella won't have another chance at the big ball." I sighed.
"Okay. Well we'll just see about that." He said and pulled me down to the bed.
He cuddled me until I fell asleep.
He knew exactly how to make me feel better.
What a wonderful boyfri-- I mean, soon-to-be-fiance, I've got. =]

(No one's POV)
Sure, Lina and Jeremy were great together. But what about Tasha and Ryan?
Yeah. I'm sure you're thinking 'Yeah, they'll get back together. I just KNOW IT!'.
Well we'll see about this scenario.
So days and days passed by as Lina and Jeremy tried to help Tasha forget about Ryan.
They also got her into sessions for her cutting, which she agreed to attend.
She wanted to stop cutting.
She knew that it wasn't healthy for her, but she couldn't stop alone.
Pretty brave of her to make up her mind about something like that.
Ryan on the other hand was being anti-social and not giving anything at concerts.
He was basically wasting each day away with drinking booze and 'experimenting', as he liked to call it.
He did miss Tasha. He just didn't wanna admit it.
They guys were worried about him.
Even Brendon was worried about his buddy, even though Brendon was pissed at Ryan for taking his girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend.
Brendon didn't wanna face the fact that HE had let HER go. He didn't answer her calls. He was the one that left town.
He's the one that was being an asshole about the whole situation.
And this was the price that he had to pay.
His best friend was completely crushed, and his bandmates hated him in a way.
Spencer couldn't believe what happened at all.
It took him as a surprise.
And as for Jonny Boy, he tried to forget about Tasha.
After all, they ONLY kissed.
Nothing special.
He wasn't in LOVE with her, or was he?
He thought that if he brought a girl into his life, maybe she could show him what love really felt like.
Yes, this certain girl would be Addy.
The blonde.
Jon really liked her personality, and her looks.
So it was a win-win situation.
And Addy didn't like Jon because of his status in the media network; she liked him because he was so down to earth, and so funny.
To me, they were the new cute couple in this twisted tale.
First it started out by days passing by.
But then the days grew into weeks.
And weeks grew into months.
And months grew into a year.
Then a year and a half.
Then, here's where it all continues.
A year and a half later.
Just enough time to get over the love of your life.
Psh, they wish.
Sign up to rate and review this story