Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx

xxCall It Attraction, But I Call It Lovexx (Part 38)

by panicatthediscoxchik 0 reviews

just read. =]]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-07-15 - Updated: 2007-07-15 - 2105 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Tasha's POV)
"Hey Tasha. The telephone is for you." Lina said and handed me the walk around phone.
I took the phone and answered it, "Hello?"
"Hi. This is the St. Joseph's Hospital in Philadelphia. Is this Natasha Mynes?" The lady asked me.
"Yes, I'm Natasha. Why?" I asked curiously.
"Well, we have a patient here by the name of Kimberly Mynes. Any relation?" The lady asked me on the phone.
I was shocked.
"Kimmie?" I said softly into the phone not believing it at all.
"I'm taking that you do know her?" She asked.
"Uh, ye-yeah. She's my older sister. What's wrong?" I asked quickly.
"Well, she was in labor about 9 months back, and-" She said but I cut her off.
"She had a baby?" I asked with a smile and tears forming in my eyes.
"Yes. But the baby was born pre-maturely, and Kim didn't hold up too great. She's been under our care for the past 6 months. We've been trying to get her back to health, but there is just no way. Could you come down here? She wishes to see you, and talk to you about something. She asked me to make this phone call for her since she barely has any energy." the lady said.
"Yes, I'll be there shortly." I said quickly, trying to remember where this hospital was.
"Okay, thank you. I'll tell Kim that you're on your way." The lady said.
"Okay, thank you. Bye." I said and hung up the phone quickly.
"Linaaaaa!?" I yelled throughout the house.
"Yeah?!" She yelled from the sitting room.
I ran over to her.
"Kimmie.. She's in .. St. Joseph's Hospital right now. We gotta go NOW!" I demanded.
She quickly stood up and we both made our way to the front door to put on our coats, since it was nearly wintertime, to leave.
Just as I opened the door to leave, I was greeted by a familiar face.
"Spencer?" I asked the guy that was standing in front of Lina and Jeremy's house.
"Yeah. Hi Tasha. Lina." He said with a wide smile and hugged me and Lina.
"How have you been?" I asked him.
"Good. Touring season again. So we're on the road. The rest of the guys are in Maryland. I just decided to come up to PA early to come spend some time with my favorite touring buddy." He smiled.
I haven't seen Spencer in a year and 6 months, but we've been emailing each other.
Of course, its my only way to make sure that Ryan is doing okay.
I couldn't resist.
I had to know that he was okay from time to time. It was just necessary.
"How have you been?" He asked so cheerfully, knowing what my answer trully was, but knew that I would lie.
"Oh, me? I've been okay. You know, trying to hold up. Not easy. But it's something." I shrugged.
I then realized what I had to do.
"Oh, crap. Spencer I totally forgot! But Lina and I gotta go to the hospital down in Philly. Kim is there. And I need to get there VERY fast." I said before remembering that Kim was once the love of Spencer's life, and then I felt guilty that I mentioned her name in front of him.
His face just turned pale.
"She's... she's in the hospital? Wh-why?" He asked.
"Well, she gave birth 9 months back. And well she's not in a great condition. So she asked a nurse to call me and tell me where she was...." I trailed off.
His face looked so sad now.
"She had a baby?" He asked with tears forming in his eyes.
"Yeah. Um, if you want, you can come with us?" I asked.
He just glanced down at the floor.
"It would make me feel better." I added, which made him say yes.
I got into the driver's side, Lina got in the backseat, and Spencer got in the passenger's side.
I decided to drive since I knew Philadelphia the most.
We got to the hospital within an hour and a half, due to traffic.
Lunchtime- not a great time to drive to a big city.
We all sped-walked into the hospital to reach the front desk.
"Hi. Can I help you?" The lady asked that was sitting down in a comfy computer chair.
"Yeah. I'm here to see Kimberly Mynes. A nurse called me to tell me that she had wanted to see me." I said nervously to the lady.
"Ah, yes. Kim. She's been talking about you for the longest time. She's on the 4th floor. Room 1408." She said with a small smile.
"Thank you. I haven't been here in a while. Where's the elevator?" I asked her.
"Down that hall, and to your left." She said, and Lina, Spencer and I walked to the elevator very fast.
We got in the elevator, and I pushed the button indicated '4'.
Once the elevator had reached the 4th floor, we all exited out of the elevator and tried to find Room 1408.
We had to walk alot, since it was such a big hospital.
All throughout our search, my heart was pounding.
Not because I was out of breath, but because it's been such a long time that I haven't seen Kimmie.
After about 10 minutes of walking around the hospital like lost puppies, we finally found Room 1408.
Lina noticed at how tensed up I was.
"Tasha AND Spencer. Guys. Relax. You're finally seeing her. Just think of it that way. Okay? Now let's go in." Lina said while patting us both on the back.
One by one, we made our way into the hospital room.
Lina first, I second, and Spencer last.
I hated hospitals.
They gave me the weirdest feelings.
When I finally saw my sister, I gasped.
Not of fear, but of sadness.

(Kim's POV) ( A year and 8 months ago-before her and Spencer broke up)

My body shook, as I read the information that this little devise had just told me.
No. It- It has to be wrong.
I mean- I just can't be.
But I was wrong.
I tested myself again, and yet it said I was positive.
Great.
I, I need to go. I can't live with myself now.
Spencer won't want it, and I don't believe in abortions.
So I was going to have to do the thing that I feared the most.
Losing the love of my life.
I felt tears roll down my cheeks.
I heard the door open.
Spencer.
I exited out of the bathroom after I cleaned up the little mess I had made.
"Hey beautiful." Spencer said to me as I walked into the kitchen.
"Hi." I fake smiled.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
We were perfect for each other- but I was doing this for the best.
"Spencer, I love you. But--- I see no point in dating." I said with a straight face.
I wouldn't let him see me cry.
"Wha-why?" He asked shocked.
"I think we should see other people." I said sadly.
Tears began to form in my eyes.
I fought them from rolling down my face.
"Ummn...." he said silently.
He was speechless. I would be too.
"I'm so sorry." I said and kissed him one last time.
I then grabbed my jacket and left his apartment, bawling my eyes out.

(Kim's POV- a few months after that. Right before she gave birth)

I tried calling Tasha one night. She didn't answer.
I wanted to tell her, of all people, what condition I was in.
I was now 8 months pregnant.
I probably would only live for 2 more months, maybe 3.
The doctor said that it's dangerous for me to give birth to my child
So it was either my life, or my child's.
I don't believe in abortions, so I was going to be taken away from this Earth.
I made my will.
I already picked who would be the parents of my child.

I admit.
I'm scared.
I just hope my child doesn't hate me for dying.
I inhaled and exhaled.
I then made my way to the doctors to get my last baby check-up appointment.
I smiled, knowing that everything would be okay.
(End of Kim's POV)

(Tasha's POV) (Up to Recent Day)
"Kimmie?" I asked as I approached her bed.
She seemed startled, like I had just woken her up.
She looked so pale; so dead.
"Tasha?" She said lightly.
"Yeah. It's me Tasha. Kimmie, I'm so happy to see you!" I said as I hugged her lightly.
"I'm so happy... to ... see you too." She managed to say.
Just then a nurse walked in.
"Hello Kim. Just coming in to check some stuff with you-- Oh, you have visitors." The nurse smiled.
"Yeah.. This... this is my sister... Tasha." Kim smiled.
"Oh, this is Tasha? Hi. I've heard so much about you." The nurse smiled while shaking my hand.
"Hi." I smiled and shook her hand.
"Hi Kimmie!" Lina smiled and hugged her.
"Hi Lina." Kim said as she hugged Lina back and squinted her eyes to see who the other person in her room was.
"Hi, do I know yo-" She said, but cut herself off.
"Spencer..." She whispered even lower than she talked.
I looked at Spencer who was on the verge of crying.
"Hi Kim." He said and moved a bit closer so he could hug her.
"Sp-Spencer.. how-- how are you?" She asked lightly.
"I'm good. I've been touring with the band." He said and hugged her.
"Oh. A band? You mean that band that you and Ryan were starting out?" She asked as she hugged him back.
"Yeah. We going to be writing a cd soon." He said, pulling away from the hug and sat down on a chair that was near the bed.
I sat on the edge of Kim's hospital bed, and Lina sat on the edge of the windowsill.
"Tasha, can I talk to you for a second. Outside?" The nursed asked me after writing down some things while observing the machines that were hooked up to Kim.
"Yeah, sure. I'll be right back Kim." I said and walked out of the room with the nurse.
"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked the nurse.
"Well.. Kim. She only has basically a few more days left." She said.
"Left?" I asked confused.
"To live." She said and tears started forming in my eyes.
"Oh." I said lightly.
"I'm sorry hun. But I have something to show you." She said and pulled a few papers out from the chart that she was holding.
"Okay." I replied.
"This is Kim's will. She had made it before she was admitted to this hospital. According to the will, you are going to be the guardian of Josh." She said.
"Josh?" I asked.
"Oh, sorry. That's Kim's 9 month old son." She said.
"Oh. She gave ME the guardianship of her son?" I asked, not believing that she chose me of all people.
"Yes, she did. And also. I need you to sign these papers. They're for the funeral home, at which she wishes to be buried at. A Mr. Adam Mynes had sent a very generous check and tip for us nurses to get whatever Kim wanted for her funeral." She said.
Mr. Adam Mynes.
Psh, asshole.
My dad.
"Oh okay. So where do I have to sign?" I asked, as she handed me a pen.
"Right here, and here." She said pointing to the places at which I had to sign.
"Thank you." The nurse said and let me back into the room, as she made her way back to the desk on this floor.
"What did she say?" Lina asked me.
"Oh nothing really. Just some information." I said and gave Lina an "I'll tell you later" face.
"Oh okay." She replied.
"So Kim. How have you been?" I asked my sister, who was soon dying.
"Oh, just hanging out in here. The nurses are nice...." She said.
".... I have a son... Spen-" She said but she stopped as her one machine started beeping fastly.
"Whats happening?" Spencer and Lina asked me.
"I-- I don't know. Kim. I LOVE YOU. Never forget that okay?" I said to her loudly, so that she could hear me over the sound of her machine.
"Spencer.... I never told you this... bu--.. I lo-..ove yo-" She tried to say, but then the beeping noise just turned into a loud long sound.
Just then nurses came running into the room.
One checked Kim.
"I'm sorry...." She trailed off.
I started crying.
"..she's dead."
Sign up to rate and review this story