Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Hold me close and let me hear your heart beat

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

Sarah hated them with a passion

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 1114 words

0Unrated
For the days Sarah spent in the hospital Frank never left her side. Everyone seemed to feel a weight lift off of their shoulders not having to worry as much. Sarah actually seemed happy which was something we hadn't seen since she was diagnosed. Everything seemed to be going all right for the time being.

Even she and Emma had made up. Sarah knew she only shouted those words out of anger and frustration and didn't really mean them. Friends make mistakes, but you always gotta remember to forgive each other for those mistakes.

*

Sarah slept soundly snuggled up close to me, her breathing make a steady soothing rhythm. Everyday since I've been here I've thanked god for everyday that I still hearing that beautiful breathing and her heart is still beating. Also since I've been here she's even been getting better.

The doctor's say if she keeps up like this she should be able to leave in a matter of days and she'll be free of the TB.

"Frank..." I looked down at her as her beautiful brown eyes came open. She smiled seeing my face.

"Hello there beautiful." I whispered kissing her on the forehead. She returned the kiss except she made it slow and tender leaving that familiar tingly feeling on my lips.

"Hello yourself." She replied.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked. She put her hand over her mouth as she yawned.

"I'm good actually, better than ever."

"That's great!" I exclaimed softly giving her another kiss.

"I know." She rolled over on top of me attacking my lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my hands on her lower back. Now she moved down from my lips laying delicate kisses along my jaw working her way down to my scorpion tattoo nipping the sensitive skin.

I could feel her lips form a smirk of satisfaction when a low moan vibrated in the back of my throat.

"Fuck..." My voice trailed when her hands began to roam. Opening one eye I snuck a peek at the clock and saw that it was drawing near to the time the doctor would come in with Sarah's medicine, and I would rather not be seen like this.

"Sarah." She removed her lips looking up at me.

"Hmmmmm..." A lazy smile graced her features.

"The doctor's gonna be here soon with your medicine." I reminded. Her face turned to a small pout.

"But I don't wanna take it." She whined like a child.

"But you have to." I kissed her temple smiling.

"Fine, but only cause I love ya." Sarah gave my lips one last tender kiss before she got off of me and the doctor came in.

"Hello Sarah have you been feeling?" Asked Dr.Archer in a rather cheery tone. He was a kind and gentle man around the age of, say his late fifties.

"I'm doin fine old man." Sarah replied copying his tone, smiling kindly at him. He smiled back, the wrinkles around his eyes becoming more visible.

Dr. Archer was the type of person you could tell was meant to help people somehow when you first met him. It was that genuine kind glow in his eyes that gave you that sense. Sarah liked him much more than Dr. Copperfield. He was a more stiff type of guy, a bit older than Archer. Sometimes, I remember, she would call him David Copperfield just to irritate him. The only good thing she did like was that he had the patience of a saint though, just like Archer.

"That's great. Now it's time to take you're favorite pills!" Dr. Archer announced as if he were going to hand her a million dollars. Ever since the beginning Sarah has hated those things with a passion, but since she's been getting better she's had to take the pills less and less. That was a reason of celebration to her.

He handed her two small capsules and a glass of water. Hesitantly she laid the two pills on the tip of her tongue and downed the whole glass of water along with the medicine. Her face looked like she had just swallowed a bucket of nails rather than just two pills.

"Now was that so bad?" He asked. She nodded her head.

"Yes. It was." Archer laughed patting her on the shoulder.

"Just keep getting better for me."

"I'll remember that." She replied before he left the room leaving just the two of us. Sarah snuggled back up into my frame as I snaked my arms around her holding onto her. Even if I'm not a strong believer in god I still thank him for not taking my love away.

*

"Come on Sammy hand over my sock." Ray ordered tugging at the white material in my russel terrier's mouth. Sammy growled pulling at the sock refusing to let go of it. I sat laid up against the wall sipping a cup of tea dressed only in a robe. Ray was in his boxers still playing tug of war with Sammy who seemed to be having fun. Finally after laughing at them for the past god knows how many minutes I decided to help him out.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and rested my hands on my thighs.

"Sammy, come here baby boy." I cooed patting my thighs with my hands. His eyes flickered up in my direction and his little legs scampered over to me and he let go of the sock in the process.

"Thanks." I smiled picking up Sammy setting him on my lap.

"No problem. I guess he is just fond of socks." Ray laughed.

"I guess so." He concurred with me slipping the sock onto his foot. Heading to my closet I grabbed some clothes to change into consisting of a black and white striped tank top and some dark wash jeans.

"So what do you think our battle plan for the day should be?" I asked heading into the bathroom. Ray was currently slipping into his jeans nearly tripping over his pant legs.

"Um," he hopped once before getting his pants fully on, "what'd you have in mind?"

"I asked you first."

"Well I asked you second."

I laughed.

"How about we go out for breakfast and decide after that?" I suggested.

"It's two."

"Well, we'll have lunch then." Ray laughed next shaking his head of curly hair.



Is this the real life or is this just fantasy?


********************

Sorry it was kinda short but I really needed to add something. Now go and review cause that is one of my favorite things. A rate wouldn't be that bad either.

REVIEW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story