Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Heartbreak High

Chapter 2: Alone In This Bed, House, And Head

by patricksgirl84 3 reviews

Kendra and Barbara are in love with Brendon and Ryan...not your typical high school romanc

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-16 - 1314 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Alone In This Bed, House, And Head




I was looking down at my schedule for the new quarter. I was seeing what classes my boyfriend, Ryan and I would have together. "Let me see, Ry" "No, let me see your schedule." "Fine." "We have Art, music, lunch, and political science together." "Wow. I didn't think we would have that many classes together." "Come here. Have I told you that I love you?" "Yes, Ryan. And I love you." "Will you two break it up?" "Just jealous, Brendon. Maybe if you kissed your girlfriend a little more you wouldn't be." I said. It made me mad to see how he treated Kendra. "Mind your own business, Barbara." "Okay, both of you knock it off." Ryan said. Just then the bell rang signalling us to our classes. "Talk to you later, Ryan." "Bye, Brendon."

"What have I told you, Barbs. Lay off Brendon. This is his first girlfriend." "Well, I don't like how he treats Kendra. He's always looking at the cheerleaders." "Okay, I'll talk to him. Come on or we're going to be late." We went to Art class. Art was my favorite. We went through the basic first day stuff. After Art I had English and Ryan had Health class. Kendra was in my English class.

"Kendra, how are you doing?" "Alright." I could tell she was lying. "Tell me the truth." "I am." "I seen you last night. I could tell you were upset." "It's just Brendon doesn't know how to be a boyfriend and it's hard to deal with sometimes. I'm trying not to get on him about it. Please don't get mad at him." "Alright. Ryan told me to lay off of him too. So for you both I will." "Miss LeBlanc, would you like to share with the class?" "No, sorry." Kendra and I looked at each other and laughed.

The rest of the day went well. Ryan and I had two more classes together. I was so glad for the day to be over. I just wanted to go home. I was puttng my books in my locker when I felt hands go over my eyes. "Guess who?" "Hmmm. I wonder." I turned around. "Hey hun. Didn't I just see you in class?" "Yeah, but I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tonight?" "Yeah, I think I can do that. Ryan, I want to talk about what we talked about the other night." "Oh, okay. I'll pick you up at 6:00 then.

I went home and straight to my room. I lived with my uncle and aunt. I hated them. I finished my homework. Being the first day there wasn't much. My phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey Babs. What are you doing?" "Just finishing my homework. I'm about to get ready for a date." "Where are you and Ryan going?" "Don't know yet. Why are you all questions?" "I'm confused. How did you know Ryan was the one you wanted to date?" "I dont' know. We went on a few dates and we wanted to spend every minute together. Why?" "I love Brendon, but it's almost like I'm doing all the work." "You need to talk to him. I don't want you hurt. Just tell him how you feel." "Barbara Jean Leblanc, get your ass down here." My uncle yelled. "Kendra, I gotta go. Talk to you later."

I knew what was coming. I went downstairs. No one knew my secret. Not even Ryan. "What is it, Tom?" "Why isn't supper ready?" "I didn't.." He slapped me and I fell. "That's your problem, girl. You never think." He then kicked me. "Get up." I just laid there. "I said get up." I finally got up and he pulled my hair and brought my head to his. "I suggest you go up to your room and stay there all night." "No, I have a date with Ryan." "He won't want a slut like you. Now get." He pushed me away. I ran up the stairs crying. I called Ryan. "Hey babe." "Ryan, something came up and I can't go out tonight." "Oh, are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I hung up and cried myself to sleep.

Next thing I knew someone was coming into my room. I knew what was going to happen. I felt him get into bed. "I'm sorry, baby." God, I hated when he called me that. He touched my breasts under my shirt. "Do you forgive your Uncle Tom?" "Yyyeeesss." I stuttered. He slid his hand down to my panties. "No." I screamed silently. He put his hand into my panties and two fingers inside of me. He took them off and push his way in. I wanted it to be over. I just laid there. In a matter of minutes it was over, but to me it was hours. He got off of me. "You can go out with Ryan tomorrow." With that he left. He was right though. Ryan wouldn't want a slut like me.

The next morning I got up and went to the mirror. My face looked horrible. I tried to cover it up with make-up. Finally, it looked like nothing happened. "Barbara, Ryan's here." My aunt yelled. "What the fuck?" He knows he is not to come to my house. I grab my messenger bag and run down the stairs. "Ryan, what the hell are you doing here?" "I came to see me girl and walk with her to school." He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "What's with the glasses?" I put on sunglasses just for extra protection. "Um, I liked them." Ryan grabbed them and took them off. "Oh my god." Ryan exclaimed. "What?" I grabbed them back and put them back on. "Baby, your face.What happened?" "I fell last night sleepwalking." "Are you sure?" "Yes. Come on, let's go."

We walked to school and Ryan never brought the mark on my face. The school day went well. Nothing out of the ordinary and Ryan walked me back home. We were going to try and go on our date. I went in and started supper. Just to be safe. My uncle came home. "Hello, Barbara. How was your day?" "Good. Um, is it okay if I go out with Ryan tonight?" "Sure. Just be home by 1:00." "Okay, thank you. Supper is all done. It just needs to be heated." "Thank you." I went upstairs to my room to finish my homework. I never understood my uncle. One day he would be fine and the next pure evil.

I took a shower and did up my hair. I put on a pink sundress and sandals. I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs. "See you all later." I ran to the door. "Hi Ryan." "You look gorgeous." "Thank you. And you look handsome as always." We went to a little cafe and had our meal. Ryan and I walked along the boardwalk hand in hand. "Barbara, yesterday you said you wanted to talk to me about what we talked about." "Oh, yeah. I know you want to sleep with me, but I don't think we should just yet. I mean, I want to. Believe me I do." "I understand." "No, there's something else." "What?" I wanted to tell him. I looked into his brown eyes. "Um, I decided to have you for my Polictical Science partner." I couldn't do it. "What the fuck? You weren't going to tell me that. And anyway, wasn't it obvious we would be?" "Ryan, just never mind. It wasn't important." "Are you sure? Barbara, look at me." Those eyes. The first time I looked at him he had my soul with those eyes. "You know you can tell me anything?" "I know." "Good. I love you." "I love you, Ryan." He leaned down and kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story