Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > More than a Teacher

Ch.3

by shedrinksacid 1 review

Him and her...they really are together

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-16 - Updated: 2007-07-17 - 867 words

0Unrated
"Mr. Way, can I talk to you?" He spun around in his chair. "What's up?" Those eyes, they were so dark but light. "Uh, do you...never mind." I began to walk away. "Veronica, wait." I felt him grab my arm, I turned to face him. "You're perfect." He pushed my bangs out of my face. He leaned forward, our lips almost touching, "Gerard..." "GODDAMMIT FRANK!"

If he ruined one more dream I was going to shoot him. He giggled, "Your mom called, she wants us home." "Oh you're invited?" He nodded, "Come on." I got off the ground; I guess this is where I fell asleep. "Get much of my work done?" He asked, "I hope so, I remember doing some of it before falling asleep." "We'll finish it at your house." We walked downstairs; I thanked Mrs. Iero for letting me stay the night. She said she was almost expecting me crashing over now so that thank you was enough to last me until I stopped sleeping over. Frank hugged her goodbye and we headed to my house. "Wait, my mom's not home." I said when we were in my house. "I know." He smiled a devious smile. "Frank Anthony Iero, I swear to God-." "Chill, she'd probably want you home tonight anyway. You haven't been home in 4 days." "There's a reason for that." I said, it was almost inaudible. "What?" Frank asked. "Nothing, go finish your homework. I'll put in a pizza or something." "Is everything ok here?" He asked. "Yeah, don't worry."

Luckily Frank and I fell asleep before my mom and dad returned from work. I didn't like talking to them or being around them. It'd be fine, then my dad would flip out cause his pills weren't facing forward and they'd start arguing and it would all come around to me. I heard something hit the ground and I woke up; it was 3 in the morning. "Fuck!" I heard whoever it was shout. "Frank, Frankie wake up." I said patting his stomach. He grunted, "What?" He whined and rolled to his side. "Frank someone's downstairs." "Maybe it's your mom or dad." "No, once they're asleep, they're out cold. Someone's down there." He pushed the blanket off him, "I'll go check it out." "No, don't. What if they hear you?" "Then I guess you'll have to find a new best friend." I slapped his arm. "Shut up. Just be careful ok?" He nodded, "Don't worry." Frank crept out of my room and stuck his head out. "I don't see anyone." He whispered back to me. "Ok, just come back in here I'm scared." He closed the door and walked back over to the bed. "You'd tell me if something was wrong right?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his chest. "Yeah, of course." I replied. "Ok, go to sleep now. Sweet dreams."

Waking up at my house was way different than waking up at Frank's. My mom never had breakfast cooked for me, she never called to wake me up, and she never kissed me goodbye. I got dressed quickly and waited impatiently for Frank at the bottom of the stairs. "COME ON!" I called to him every so often. "Ok Jesus." He said walking out of the bathroom still tying his tie. "Bye mom, bye dad." I said as we rushed past the table. They didn't move, they were too engulfed in the world's latest tragedies that were in today's paper. Frank smoked 4 cigarettes in the car while driving to school. "Thank God your parents let you drive." He said exhaling the sweet smelling nicotine. "Yeah, they gave me the car so I'll eventually get out of their lives." "Aha! I knew something was wrong. You have to tell me now." "Frank", I pulled into the parking lot, "I'll tell you during lunch or something ok?" He let out a heavy sigh. "Fine." We both unbuckled our seatbelts and headed into the terrible place that society called school.

The first thing I see when I walk into the building is my horrid Literature teacher talking to my dreamy Art teacher. "What does he see in her?" I asked Frank as we passed them. "She's hot V." He said bluntly. "She is not hot." "Yeah she is and maybe they have things in common." I rolled my eyes, on the inside Frank was making sense but I didn't want to admit it to him. "Whatever." I said leaning back against the other lockers. "Here's your Art book." Frank said handing it to me. "Thanks, so I'll see you later." I said as I began walking towards the stairs. "Yeah, have fun." I stuck my tongue out at him and followed the stream of students up the stairs. I just stood outside the Art room door until the bell rang. For the first time I was contemplating whether to go in or not. I know, I sound stupid that I'm actually letting this insignificant thing get to me but it sucks when you put feelings out for somebody and you get zero back. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...DIINNNGG!! The bell rang, I took a deep breath and reached for the doorknob.
Sign up to rate and review this story