Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Party Like a Rockstar

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

Ninjas and nasty games of would you rathers.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 1812 words

0Unrated
"This is the question I'm sure you know I'm going to ask, but why are you dressed as ninjas?" The interviewer who told us her name was Allison asked. I decided to answer since Sarah, Nadia, and Haley were too busy giggling.

"Well, we kind of lost a bet in a game of poker. Actually Haley did and she said if she lost the four of us would dress up as ninjas and as you can see we kinda lost."

"Only cause Haley sucks at poker." Nadia interjected. Haley laughed slapping her on the arm.

"You did do pretty bad, I gotta say." Gerard giggled.

"So what decided you to do the change of the old ninja color of black?" Allison asked.

"Well we decided that since we would have to make a fool of ourselves on here we would look good as ninjas." Haley said.

Before the interview started we all had found some clothes to turn into ninja outfits. Sarah was a pink ninja, I was a blue ninja, Haley was a purple ninja, and Nadia was a lime green ninja. We even added our own ninja names on the back in different colored glitter glue.

I had decided my ninja name would be Crouching Tiger, Sarah was Sparkling Winds, Nadia was the Duck Avenger, and Haley was White Chocolate.

"You guys could be like the next Power Rangers." Mikey joked. We all laughed including Allison.

"Yeah, we could. We'll be the ninja rangers. You all should watch out cause," we all struck a ninja pose, "we're comin to get cha." I giggled. After that the rest of the interview Allison went onto stuff about their record and junk. Obviously the subject of dating then came into play as well. But that one was a given to be asked.

The interview went pretty well over all. We gave the kids something they could laugh at. Even though I'm sure there are many thirteen year old girls who hate my guts just cause I'm dating Gerard and the same for Nadia, Haley, and Sarah.

"So what should we do ninjas?" Ray asked swinging an arm over Nadia shoulder. She smiled taking his hand. It looked kinda funny watching Ray say I love you to a girl dressed up as a lime green ninja. It looked funny for all of us. All of them were laughing at us too as well as passer bys who were trying to hide the fact that they were. None of us really cared because we were with our favorite guys having so much fun. You're not supposed to care if you look stupid if you're having fun.

"Gerard I guess you're in love with a ninja." I joked looking up at him. He laughed bending down to kiss me after I pulled down my face mask.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

*

"So what do you think of being on tour with us?" Mikey asked giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Well for the most part I love it, but your guyish ways will take some getting used to." Mikey laughed giving my cheek a kiss.

"I love you, my little ninja." He cooed.

"I love you too." I replied.

"GO MIGHTY SAMURI!!!" Both Sarah and Nadia came by in a flash, Frank and Ray giving them piggy back rides. Nadia held out a stick in her hand pointing it forward. Both of them were laughing looking as happy as can be.

"They are such dorks."

"We're all dorks Haley." Emma cooed suddenly appearing next to me.

"Too true." I replied. She threw a smile which I returned.

*

"Come on Bob give the camera a big smile!" Bob was sitting on his bed flipping through a magazine. He raised his middle finger at me raising the magazine higher so I couldn't get his face.

"Come on Bob."

"No Mikey." Bob was a total stick in the mud when it came to getting filmed.

"Pleeeeeease." I begged in a syrupy sweet voice.

"Go away." He said simply from behind the magazine. I pressed the stop button on the camera lowering it down to my side.

"Fine, I will just go and record other things." Bob merely nodded as I walked out into the hall. So who to film next? Not Emma and Gerard since they may be goin at it at the moment. So since I'd rather not catch my brother doin the Mcnasty I'll have to go to someone else's room.

*

"Nice tits Haley." I commented as Haley did a strut with her new "boobs". We were pretty bored so we found an old bag of balloons and decided to make balloon boobs.

"I know! they totally pawn Pamela Anderson." She gloated putting her hands on her hip sticking her chest out for all to see. Emma blew up the rest of her green balloon stuffing it down into her bra trying not to pop it.

"Well my tits look realer than yours!" Emma interjected pulling her shirt down at the hem making her balloons move around.

Nadia had balloons put in her pants to make it look like she had a huge ass. I had balloons down in my shirt just like Emma and Haley did. So far I had all ready popped two sets of boobs. A balloon popping in your shirt hurts like a bitch.

"Well I have the best booty out of all of you." Nadia said slapping her blown up butt. We all laughed.

"I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny, when a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get SPRUNG!" At the point Nadia had bumped Haley back when she said sprung knocking her down to the floor.

"God damn Nadia. Baby sure got some back." I joked making Nadia laugh. Which caused her to fall down on her ass making the balloons pop. She let out a small shriek of surprise then bursting into laughter. That's when Mikey busted in with a camera.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh..." He trailed seeing as we all had fake balloon boobs minus Nadia.

"Hey babe we're just tryin out the Pam Anderson look." Haley joked cracking up.

"And I have now caught the Pam Anderson look on tape." He said continuing to film us.

"Actually Nadia was going more for the ghetto booty." I clarified.

"Well it kinda died actually." Nadia admitted pulling the balloons remnants out of her pj pants showing them to the camera.

"You guys must have been bored."

"Yes, how did you ever know?" Emma asked, sarcasm dripping from her words. Mikey chuckled heading out back into the hall way to go off and film other things besides our fake balloon breasts.

"How about we play a game of Would you Rather?" Nadia suggested crossing her legs on the floor.

*

I was surprised to find out that Emma and Gerard weren't doing the do. Gerard was actually hanging out in Frank's room along with Ray.

"Hey brotha!" Gerard exclaimed holding up his hands doing spirit fingers.

"Hello Gerard."

"So what are the chicks doing?" Ray asked laying down a card in front of him fanning out the playing cards in his hands. Frank laid down another card and did a small victory taking the cards that had been laid down.

"They're making balloon boobs." All three of them looked up at me.

"Balloon boobs?" Frank questioned raising an eyebrow. I nodded sitting down on the front of the bed.

"I have it on tape if you don't believe me." All three of them first looked at the camera, then each other, and then the camera again as if they were trying to decide who should snatch it. Something told me they were going to do that.

"If you guys wanna watch it go ahead. It's not like I caught them naked or something." With a heavy sigh I picked up the camera pressing the play button handing it to them shaking my head.

*

"Okay would you rather eat a jar of toe nails or eat a jar of boogers?" I asked Emma. She scrunched her face up in disgust.

"Ew! That's nasty Nadia!"

"Hey, I can pick whatever I want. That's the rules."

"Okay then the toe nails." Everyone broke into a chorus of Ews.

"Now it's your turn Emma."

"All right then Nadia would you rather make out with Frank or Mikey?" She asked with a mischievous glint in her eye. I gulped.

"Bitch, that's hard when Sarah and Haley are in the room."

"That's why I chose it." Emma rubbed her hands together looking me dead in the eye.

"Nadia just pick something. Jeeeeeeez...." Sarah sighed rolling her eyes.

"Um...uh...um...uh...uh....I don't know."

"If you don't choose everyone in the world dies and goes to hell to live in misery while your stuck have to live with the guilt alone." Emma warned.

"Idon'tknowMikey." I rushed. Sarah smirked.

"So you'd wanna do Haley's man." She teased.

"No I wouldn't want to."

"So are you saying my man is ugly?" Haley questioned putting her hands on her hips.

"No!"

"Then what are you sayin?" Emma asked.

"You guys suck!" I exclaimed.

*

"So Frank would you rather have sex with Enrique Iglesias or Justin Timberlake?" Bob asked.

"Um... I guess I'll have to go with Enrique." I replied.

"Oooh so you like a little latin feva." Mikey joked moving his arms around like a Tango dancer.

"Okay Gerard would you rather have sex with Ray or Bob?"

"FRANK!" Ray and Bob interjected simultaneously slapping me upside the head.

"Ow!" I rubbed the back of my now sore head.

"Shit that's hard. Bob would probably be pretty rough with me and Ray...he'd most likely be gentle." Mikey and I were both hunched over in laughter as Bob and Ray both looked like they were about to puke.

"I can't believe you are actually thinking about it!" Ray said.

"Well I guess I'd do Bob." Ray pointed a finger in Bob's face laughing like a maniac as were we.

"See! He would rather have sex with you!"

"That was a disgusting pick Frank."

"What can I say?" I shrugged my shoulders cocking my head to the side looking off in the distance innocently.



The simple life is what I live for



*******************

That was a pretty random chapter wasn't it? I couldn't think of anything and then the ninja idea came to mind. So I was like what the hell? I'm really happy that people have been reviewing me. It makes me so happy!!!! Thank you to everyone who has reviewed my story. You guys are awesome! Seriously. Next chapter I've got some things cooked up so stay tuned for the next chapter of.... I'VE GOT THE GIFT OF ONE LINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone cheers**

REVIEW NOW!
Sign up to rate and review this story