Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life without you in it, Is a life not worth living.

Finger On The Trigger To My Dear Romeo

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

romeo, romeo, where for art thou romeo?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-19 - 714 words

0Unrated
"Gerard?" I hear Mikey question into the darkness of my room. I was in the bathroom just sitting on the floor drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels I had gotten in the middle of the night. There was I knock on the door.

"Gerard?" Its Mikey again.

"Huh?" I slurred out.

"You ok frank said you weren't" he asked through the door. I guess the guys had just left. I opened up the door then returned to my spot on the floor. Taking a drink from the bottle. Mikey walked in and sat up ageist the sink he just looked at me. I was looking at the floor still taking drinks. We sat there for like 20 minutes.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I wanted to talk to you but you look preoccupied" He said I could tell he was angry.

"Talk about what?" I asked taking another drink.

"Frank said you were drinking again. And by the looks of you I can tell something is seriously bugging you" he said not taking his eyes off me.

I just looked at him then looked at the wall. The angry was growing inside me. I took the now empty bottle and chucked it at the wall. Mikey covered in head.

"Why did you do that?" Mikey said I looked at him with tears building in my eyes.

"Gerard what's going on you can tell me?" he asked moving next to me I looked him in the eyes and said

"I'm in love"

"What? With who? I haven't seen you talk to a girl in like forever" he asked

"It's not a girl" I said watching him facile expression change.

"Gerard are you?" he asked.

"Gay yes I am" I said to him.

"Ok I'm cool with that I understand. Who Is it?" he asked I can't believe I told my brother I'm gay.

"Frank" I said in a whisper.

"Frank?" he questioned.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well did you tell him?" he asked.

"Yeah I even tried kissing him" I told him.

"What did he do?" he asked.

"He won't answer me or anything every time I bring it up he walks away from me. Mikey I need to know how he feels" I told him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Gerard" he said putting his arms around me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're a hopeless romantic" he said laughing.

"Shut up" I said laughing.

"I'm going to help you comedown stairs when you fix your-self up maybe take a shower cuz you smell. I have a plan" he said standing up and putting his finger in the air.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Were going to see how he feels." He said leave the room.

I laughed as I stood up then stumbled a bit I was still sort of drunk I decided to take a shower Mikey was right I smelled bad. After my shower I walked down stairs to see Mikey sitting in the living room.

"So are you going to tell me your plan?" I asked.

"Good you took a shower. Now sit on the couch." He said and I sat down on the couch. "Now, I'm going to cal frank and get him over here, he's going to sit on the couch across from you and you're going to tell him how you feel then.........." I cut him off.

"Mikey what if he tries to leave?" I asked him.

"You didn't let me finish, then if he tries to run I'm going to stop him and tell him that you need to know how he feels and make him tell you and you will stop drinking and will live happily ever after" he said.

"Ok when are you going to call him?" I said laughing.

"Already did he should be hear soon" As soon as he finished the doorbell rang. I was getting nerves. Mikey lets him he and he sits on the couch.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" he asked Mikey as he sat down he didn't even look in my direction.

"Well Gerard go ahead" Mikey said sitting on the couch that was left un sat on.

"Frank................."

-----------------------------
Tee hee you know you love me for that.


Make sure to Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story