Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life without you in it, Is a life not worth living.

On One Condition

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

I've Loved You Since Day One

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-20 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 491 words

0Unrated
"..................I just want you to listen" I started.

"Ok?" he said questioning

"OK, um Frank I need to know how you feel I have like you for a very long time since high school" I stopped to look at him, and then I looked at Mikey he nodded for me to continue. "And it's killing me not knowing how you feel frank please I need to know if you don't feel the same I understand, but if you do then maybe we can work something out. But please do walk away I need to know how you feel please frank" I finished and was waiting for and answer. I could tell he was not happy the we attacked him like this but then he spoke.

"Gerard.............Uh Mikey can you leave me to talk to him alone?" he asked Mikey.

"Sure, I will be up stairs." He said getting up and going up stairs.

"Gerard?" he said getting up and moving next to me on the couch.

"Yeah?" I asked facing him.

He sighed and the next thing I know his lips crashed into mine. I opened my eyes then closed them again enjoying the kiss. It surprised me. Then he pulled away and looked at the floor.

"Frank?" I asked.

"Gerard.......... the truth is.................. every since you kissed me that one day I can't get it out of my head, I told myself I did like it but the truth is .....I did. I just didn't want to believe that I liked you." He said looking at me when he was finished.

"Frank? Does thins mean you will go out with me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"On one condition" he said.

"Yeah" I asked.

"You stop drinking I hate to see you like that" he said looking me square in the eye.

"I think that fair. Ok I will stop." I said smiling.

"Good, should we go tell Mikey?" he asked.

"I have a feeling he is right behind the wall listening" I asked looking at the wall.

"You know me to well Gerard." He said walking out from behind the wall with a smile on his face.

"Duh, I'm your brother" I said smiling.

"True. Are you guys going to tell the guys." He asked.

"Um let wait I don't want them freaking out." I said looking at frank.

"Ok" he said with a stupid grin on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"IM A MATCH MAKER!!!!!!!!" he yelled jumping up and down.

"Oh, Mikey" I said shaking my head.

"What? Its true I did get you a boyfriend" he said smiling.

"True" I said taking franks hand. Frank smiled. And I kissed him.

"WHOO! IM A MATCH MAKER" Mikey yelled dancing in circles as we kissed then we laughed.


-----------------
I make myself laugh Mikey a match maker could you picture that in your mind I got a funny picture.

Lol

Oh sorry its so short

Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story