Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life without you in it, Is a life not worth living.

The Bullet or The Chapstick

by A_Silent_Killing 3 reviews

Gerard vists frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-23 - Updated: 2007-07-23 - 1147 words

0Unrated
Frank left soon after he had told me he liked me and wanted to be my boyfriend. I sat on the couch and watch Mikey go into the kitchen.

"Gee, you want something to drink?" he asked from the kitchen.

"No I'm good" I yelled back. Mikey can out of the kitchen and stood by the stairs.

"You ok Gee? You look sad, when you shouldn't be frank likes you he said it him self" he said walking over to me and sitting on the couch next to me.

"I know I should be happy but he just didn't seem like he wanted to he seemed like he said it out of pity or just to get me to stop drinking" I said as I looked at Mikey trying not to cry maybe I was right.

"Gerard, your beening to hard on yourself frank cares about you and he said He wanted to be your boyfriend" he said putting his hand on my knee.

"Yeah he did but on one condition." I said looking Mikey square in the eye.

"Gee will you quit beening so hard on your self frank likes you maybe loves you he would hurt you like that." He said "Ok I'm going to bed, you coming?"

"K I will be up in a little while I'm just going to watch some TV" I said and Mikey walked over to the stairs.

"Ok" he said turning and walking up the stairs.

I have to stop worrying so much were going on tour in a few days I would be with him every day it will be fun to hang with him al the time and act like a boyfriend and stuff. I soon fell asleep.


------------------------Franks POV-----------------------------

After Gerard's talk and I said those things to him I left it was late and I wanted to go to sleep. I got in my car started it up and pulled out there driveway and drove home. 'What was I thinking I don't like Gerard like that don't get me wrong I care for him just not like that, Why did I tell him I did now I will have to act like I'm his boyfriend, and to top it all off were going on tour soon and I won't be able to not talk to him shit but maybe I really do like him I don't know I have done thing with guys before but never Gerard. We will see how far he is willing to take this relationship I don't really care I was lonely.' I said to my self.

-------------------------Gerard's POV-----------------------

I woke up in the morning with a pain in my back from sleeping on the couch. I got up and got aspirin and a glass of water form the kitchen and sat back down on the couch we go an tour tomorrow my stuff was pack and all ready so today was just a day to chill before we went on tour for six months. I smiled at the thought of spending six months with frank on a bus oh the things that could happen.

"Morning" Mikey said as he walked in the kitchen probly to get coffee he's addicted to that stuff.

"Morning" I pulling pout my phone and walking upstairs to my room to get a change of clothes. I looked through my phone book for franks number to see if he wanted to hang today. I found his number and hit send. While I was waiting for him to answer I took off my shirt so I could find a new on.

Phone Convo:
Frank: Hello?
Gerard: Hey, did I wake you?
Frank: Yea kind of
Gerard: Oh, sorry
Frank: it's ok
Gerard: Um do you want to come over and hang out since we have the day to chill
Frank: Um sure you can come over here if you want just give me and hour so I can take a shower and stuff.
Gerard: Um ok I guess I will see you in a hour then.
Frank: Ok Bye
Gerard: Bye.

End


I changed my shirt slid my phone back in my pocket and walked into my bathroom put some eyeliner on and walked back down stairs and sat on the couch and watched TV with Mikey.

"What are you going to do today?" Mikey asked.

"I'm going to Franks in like 40 minutes" I said with a smile on my face.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Mikey made an oooo sound giggling

"Shut up!" I yelled throwing my pillow at him which made him spill so of his cereal on him.

"Look what you did!" he yelled.

"Sorry" I said laughing.

"It's not funny" he said getting up and going to the kitchen to clean his shirt.

I decided to leave earlier I yelled bye to Mikey he told me he hated me for making him have to change his shirt I laughed and walked out the door to my car got in started it and drove to franks. I arrived 20 minuets later and walked to him door and knocked. He answered all he had on his pants which were very tight.

"Hi" I said I was slightly surprised he answered like that.

"Hi come on in" he said walked over and sitting on couch. I fallowed him in closed the door and sat next to him. Frank looked at me and I looked at him then I looked down at his bar chest.

"Like what you see?" He said with a smile on his face. I quickly looked back up and his face.

"Yeah. I see you got a new tattoo" I said smiling back at him.

"Yep, you want to see all of it some of it has been cut off buy my pants" he said standing up. I just looked at him was I ready for this to see Frank naked? My heart was racing.

"Um......" I said I was not sure if I wanted to.

"I'll show you anyway" he said pulling his pants down some I could see his manhood. The tattoo was neat it was to stars that were on a noose the stars sat on either side of his manhood like oh his legs and the nooses were held by the sparrows he already had.

"Um Cool" I said as I looked away I felt strange looking at his manhood so casually. He pulled his pants up and sat back down on the couch. He pulled he drag his hand across my crotch witch made me gasp and put his hand on my hip and he placed his head on my shoulder. I placed my head on his head as we watched TV.


-------------------------------
Oooo what will happen. Idk what would you like to happen?? Let me know the best idea will happen. If I get know Ideas nothing will happen. K? K.

Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story