Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life without you in it, Is a life not worth living.

Happy To See I Make You So Excited

by A_Silent_Killing 2 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-07-24 - Updated: 2007-07-24 - 385 words

0Unrated
We lay like that for a while, Frank looked up and me and I kissed him then pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Why did you stop?" he asked

"I'm Sorry did you not want me too?" I said smiling his eyes were gorgeous.

"No" he said.

I started kissing him again. His tongue was caressing my lips I knew it wanted to play with mine; I let his tongue enter my mouth deepening the kiss. His hand slowly move it's way up my shirt rubbing my stomach. Frank broke the kiss only to start planting tiny kisses on my neck. I could feel the excitement building inside me as I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It made me moan slightly. Frank slowly pushed me down so I was lying down on the couch he smiled as he crawled over me laying on top of me so our noses were centimeters away he smiled and started kissing my neck again I pushed my hips into his I could his hardness on mine. I soon found myself with out a shirt on some how it ended up on the floor. Frank slowly started kissing down my chest as I arched my back I could feel him smile on my lower stomach. He started fumbling with my belt and soon it was off he undid my pants and looked up and me and smiles and my manhood was poking out of my boxers.

"Happy to see I make you so excited" he said smiling. I just let out a slight laugh.

He kisses the top of it the looked at me as I gasped; I looked down at him as he took me in his mouth slowly moving his mouth up and down on me his mouth felt so good around my rock hard penis. He started speeding up as I felt the excitement in me building and he speed up I soon came in his mouth he stop and swallowed it and fix me in my pants and crawled back so our faces met again me kissed my lips and back away some

"Have fun?" he asked me. I laughed and shook my head frank placed his head on my chest and as we slowly feel asleep.

------------------------------------
Sorry for shortness.

Review && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story