Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My life without you in it, Is a life not worth living.

Hold Me Tonight

by A_Silent_Killing 0 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-07-28 - Updated: 2007-07-28 - 671 words

0Unrated
I woke up a few hours later with Frank no where to be found. I sat up and found the remote and turned on the TV. I sat there watching cartoons for like 20 minutes before I heard giggling coming from the hallway. I turn my head to see frank standing in the hallway laughing with nothing but a pair of boxers on.

"What?" I asked.

"You still watch cartoons" he said walking over and sitting down next to me.

"Yes I do, you are never too old to watch cartoons. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked facing him on the couch.

"No, I think it's cute" he said laughing a little.

"Why do you keep laughing?" I asked him. He just shook his head and leaned in and kissed me slowly pushing my back so I was lay down he slowly maneuvered himself on top of me. Our tongues danced and we lay there and franks hips started grinding with mine as he let out soft moans. Then the worst thing possibly happened. My phone rang, by the ring tone it could tell it was Mikey.

"Shit what time is it?" I asked pulling away from frank.

"4:30" Frank said.

"Shit we are supposed to be at my house in a half and hour" I said as frank jumped up and ran down the hallway probably to get dressed. And I answered my phone.

Phone Convo:

Gerard: Hello?
Mikey: Hey, you have to be here soon where are you? And what are you doing?
Gerard: I'm at franks I told you that last night and frank is just getting out of the shower he is going to get dressed and we will be right over.
Mikey: Ok Hurry up we are leaving soon.
Gerard: We Will.

End.

"Frank hurry up!" I yelled getting up and grabbed my shirt and put it on.

"I'm tryin" he said and I walked in his room and laughed at the sight of frank stuck in his shirt he had his head trying to fit through the arm of the shirt it was a funny sight.

"Let me help you" I said walking over to him helping his get his shirt on.

"Thanks" he said.

"No prob but we have to get going" I said as I turned and walk back out into the living room.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Um....Yeah" he said looking around the room. We both grabbed franks bags for tour and got to the car put them in and we got in my car I started it up and started to drive back to my house were we were meeting the guys.

I felt a hand on my leg and I looked down to see franks hand on my thigh I looked over at him and he looked very sad.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said looking dead out the window.

"You sure you look upset" I asked him

"YES! I'm fine" he said I dropped it not wanting to upset him.

We soon arrived at my house all the guys were waiting for up outside the bus.

"Finally" Mikey says walking over to the car to help get franks bags into the bus.

"Sorry were late" I said walking over to the bus Frank fallowed close behind me.

"Well.....lets go" Mikey said as we all filed on to the bus frank walked all the way to the back and sat in the little lounge area back there it was small it had couched and a TV. The video games and stuff were out in the living space in the front of the bus. I watched as he walked back there and sat down and turned the TV on.

"What's going on with him" Ray asked.

"I don't know ever since we go in the car to come here he's been all sad like" I said "I'm going to go talk to him" I said walking back to the back of the buss were frank was.

-------------------
Reveiw && Rate
Sign up to rate and review this story