Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Vampires Mate

Chapter 5

by syntheticlove1 3 reviews

She was lonely, about to be forced to marry the one who didn't love her, but wanted her for her title. She saw him, and knew then..he was her mate,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-19 - Updated: 2007-07-20 - 1234 words

2Exciting
Hey all, thanks so much for the awesome reviews.
I am SOOOOOOOO sorry it has taken this long to even update.
Work, is hectic.
School is finally over with.
And I've had I guess you could say, massive writers block.
If any of you have any ideas or suggestions for the story, please e-mail them to me.
syntheticlove@bellsouth.net
I would love to hear them.
I would credit you of course.
Anyways, onto the chapter.

__________________________________



Chapter 5



As I was walking back towards the house, all I could do was think about the things that Frank told me. It was either him fighting for me, or me fighting for myself. How could I let him do that for me? It was my fight, and mine alone. I had to finally stick up for myself, I had to stop this marriage. I wasn't sure how, but I had to figure it out. I knew I couldn't have an affair and let Merrick see, he would only kill the man and still marry me. Father believes that this is right, me and Merrick. Ha, he couldn't be so wrong.
Once I got inside, I heard the party winding down. Sunrise was coming and not all had the...special abilities of some of us. I knew I had to get back upstairs before Merrick or my Father saw me. Although when I left, Merrick was busy with some women, he might be finished and looking for me. I made it half way up the stairs I was met halfway by none other then Merrick himself. He was buttoning his shirt when he came to a stop and looked at me.

" Vesper, what are you doing out of bed? I thought you were turning in for the night,"
" I decided to go for a walk."
" Ah. Did you happen to...meet anyone on that walk of yours?"
" Excuse me?"
" I do believe you heard me quiet well."
" If your asking if I snuck off to see someone, don't play around, ask me straight forward."
" Alright. Did you sneak off to see someone? Someone who...I asked you straight forward NOT to go and see?"
" No, I didn't."
" Hmm, now how am I to believe you?"
" Does it really matter?"
" To me, yes. My wife shouldn't be sneaking off to see a man when she has one."
" Funny...my husband to be seems to think he can...sneak off to see a women."
" What I do is none of your concern."
" Oh, how hypocritical of you Merrick."

At that moment, I tried to move past him. I almost made it until he jutted out his arm to block my path.

" Did you, or did you not go and see him?"
" What do you think?"
" I think you did."

As I was about to tell him that I didn't care what he thought, Laura and Frank came walking down the other flight of stairs.

" That's pretty much our house in a nut shell."
" Thanks for the tour Laura, you have a beautiful house."
" Eh, it's not much, but it is home."
" Well, it's a very nice one."

They both came to a stop once they saw Merrick and myself. Merrick still hadn't removed his arm from in front of me so I could move. Out of my peripheral vision I saw Frank grab the banister with his hands, gripping it so hard his knuckles began to turn a pale color of white.

" Vesper? Is...is everything okay?"
" Don't worry about it Laura."
" I wasn't talking to you Merrick. Oh well, unless you became a female and my sister."

I began to slightly smile, I loved when she got like that with people, especially those who we both don't like. I tried to move again, but Merrick moved in front of me, causing Frank to move down a step.

" Stay there boy, this doesn't concern you."
" She's my friend."
" You don't even know her."
" I know more about her then you do."
" Doesn't change the fact that we are getting married."
" Yeah, and when your with her, it's really me she's thinking about."

And with that being said, Frank walked off to join what was left of the party leaving us all in shock and awe. I couldn't believe that he said that. Merrick stood there, staring me down. He wouldn't hit me because Laura was still standing there, watching us. Of course we all knew that if she saw Merrick his me, she would run to tell Father and then...no more marriage.

" You might want to move that arm of yours, it seems to be blocking my sisters way to her bedroom."

Merrick's eyes flashed. He was pissed...pissed doesn't even really describe it. But, after a minute or two, he finally did move it. I gave him a innocent little smile, patted his arm and told him goodnight.
Once I finally made it to my room, I fell against the door and began to cry. I was in the middle of a war, and this war was not going to end well. I was torn between what was expected of me, and what I felt I wanted to do. I was expected to be with Merrick, because of that stupid agreement between my Father and his. When what I really wanted was to be with Frank. He was right, he knew more about me then Merrick ever would. I knew what he was telling me in that mausoleum was right, we really were destined to be together. I was his Olivia and he was my Caleb.
I finally got off of the floor and made my way to the bed, crawling on top of it and flopping down. Soon my door was opened quickly and Laura came in, with Frank right behind her.

" Laura! What are you doing brining him here?! Have you lost your mind?!"
" Shh, Vesper. Father...has asked Frank here to stay in the house for awhile."
" Is that why you gave him the grand tour of this house?"
" Of course."

Laura came to the bed and sat down beside me, but Frank stayed in his place.

" How did you get up here so fast Frank?"
" Do you forget what we are?"

He smiled which in return caused me to smile. He then walked to the bed and grabbed my hand, sitting down beside me. We all sat in silence, not even sure what to say. The events of this one day drained us all. Soon, I felt a small tickle on my neck. I realized it to be Frank, rubbing his fingers gently across me.

" What are you doing?"
" I left a mark on you..."
" What?"
" From...uh earlier."

I didn't say anything, just ran straight to my bathroom to look. There, on my neck was the little nip that was given that made my knees weak.

" Great. Now... how am I going to explain this to Merrick, or even my father?"

Looking at it, I wasn't sure make up will cover this up...or that I even wanted to hide it from the eyes of those who shouldn't see it. Maybe it could play to my advantage. A hit from someone will disappear within an hour, but a love bite from your mate...well..those are for a life time.
__________________________________________________


OKAY!
How was it?!
Good bad?!
Horrible?!
Give up and delete the story?!
Sign up to rate and review this story