Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Vampires Mate

Chapter 6

by syntheticlove1 3 reviews

[I'm back!]She was lonely, about to be forced to marry the one who didnt love her, but wanted her for her title. She saw him, and knew then..he was her mate.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-01 - Updated: 2008-05-01 - 1672 words

1Original
Hey everyone, im back!!!!
Sooo sorry it took abit to get a chapter up.
But, I had a brain fart.
Anywho!
Thank you call who reviewed.
Now, onto the chapter!






Chapter 6



I woke up the next morning alone in my bed. Was last night a dream, was I dreaming about everything that had happened? I couldn’t all be false, it seemed so real to me. The emotions I felt were so real. I swung my legs out of bed and sat up, running my hands across my face. Today was going to be a long day, I could just feel it. Soon, Jessica came walking into my room to help me begin my day.

“ Lady Vesper, congratulations on your title, I hear the party was just wonderful.”
“ It was okay Jessica, nothing to jump for joy over.”
“ Why do you sound so sad? I thought it was a great thing.”
“ I’m happy to be my fathers successor.”

She began to pick up my clothes off the floor from last night and picking out my clothes for the day.

“ Then what’s wrong?”
“ Merrick.”
“ Ah, he seemed to like the chambermaids a lot.”
“ Ha, figures.”

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair up into a ponytail. Looking myself over, I walked out but soon ran right back in. There on my neck was a little white scar that was never there before. Last night happened and was very much real. I had my proof right there.

“ Lady is something wrong?”
“ You’re my chambermaid so anything I tell you is kept between us correct?”
“ Of course.”
“ Alright. Well, I met someone last night.”
“ Someone who isn’t Merrick?”
“ Exactly.”
“ Oh..”

I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. Jessica stayed where she was and thought about what I had just said. By law if anything I told her endangers the rules or way of the coven, she had to tell. But deep down, I knew she wouldn’t.

“ Jessica, come here and let me tell you what happened last night.”

I patted the bed beside me and watched as she walked over to me and sat down. I told here everything that happened last night, even about Merrick and his grabbing of me.

“ Lady Vesper I..I don’t know what to say.”
“ There’s nothing to say.”
“ I may be speaking out of place but have you told your father about all of this?”
“ Hold your tongue! You know better then anyone that I cannot do that.”
“ I’m sorry Lady, that was out of my place.”
“ No, I’m sorry.”

I didn’t mean to snap at her like that, she had been nothing but nice to me. Nothing else was said about it as she got my pants and shirt out for breakfast. Jessica soon left as I showered and got dressed. I applied no makeup and left my hair up. Halfway down the stairs I was met by Merrick.

“ Morning my love.”

I kept walking, saying nothing at all to him. He came up to me and grabbed my arm.

“ I was speaking to you.”
“ I heard.”
“ You would be better off to if you listened to me.”
“ You would be better to let go of her arm.”

We both looked up to see Frank standing there in nothing but a pair of pants with a shirt in his hands. I noticed that he had a lot more tattoos on his body then I thought.

“ Boy, you are really beginning to work my nerves, soon I wont have any left.”
“ Really? Then obviously I’m doing something right.”
“ No, it just means your really starting to piss me off.”
“ And that bothers me how?”

We all stood there for am minute, the three of us just…staring at each other.

“ Nothing that goes on with me and Vesper has anything to do with you. Why can’t you seem to understand that? You’re a no one and I am her husband to be.”
“ Merrick I am my own person, so therefore I decide who I am friends with.”
“ Vesper, I own you.”
“ Wow, that’s not weird.”
“ Boy if you don’t hush.”

At that point in time Laura came bouncing up the stairs, most likely to come and get me. She stopped mid stride and looked at me and Merrick.

“ Merrick why is it that every time I see you, your grabbing onto my sister in a harmful way?”
“ Laura, I’m not in the mood?”
“ Mhm, I see. Sounds deep.”
“ Merrick owns her.”

Frank began to walk down the stairs, but before he got to far turned around and looked at me and Merrick.

“ My names not boy, it’s Frank. And I’m not a boy, I’m all man. From the looks of it, more man then you are.”

He turned and began to walk off.

“ Oh and Vesper, your look beautiful this morning.”

Frank walked off, pulling on his shirt. Merrick pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

“ We’ll finish this conversation later, don’t worry about that.”

With him saying that, he walked off, leaving me and Laura alone.

“ I don’t like him.”
“ I don’t either.”
“ He’s on a dangerous power trip Vesper, one that could go wrong at any minute.”

I didn’t say anything. I totally understood and saw it as well. Walking into the dinning room, I saw everyone. My father was at the head of the table, Merrick to his left, my seat on his right, Laura to my side, and someone had managed to put Frank and Merrick right beside each other.

“ Ah, there you are Vesper, I was beginning to worry a bit about you.”
“ That’s okay father, there is no need to be worried.”

I walked to him and kissed him on the cheek, then say down in my chair making sure I kept my eyes on my empty plate. Laura came back in and sat down, giving Merrick evil looks that made me smile, and obviously my father ignored them
As soon as breakfast was served everyone except me made small talk. I had way too much on my mind to even begin to thing about anything else. Soon, I came out of my thoughts when I heard my father calling my name a couple of times.

“ Huh?”
“ I was telling Frank about the gardens earlier.”
“ Oh?”
“ Yes, you should show him around, he is staying with us for awhile after all.


I heard Merrick choke on a grape.

“ My Lord, Vesper and I had plans today.”
“ I’m sure it wont take the whole day, you can do whatever you want later.”

I looked at Merrick to see his face turn red. I knew he wouldn’t argue with my father, that alone gave me great joy.

“ I would love to show him around”
“ I would like to see the gardens as well.”
“ No Merrick, I need to talk some business over with you.”

I smiled down onto my plate. Now I was going to get some alone time with Frank and Merrick had no say in it what so ever. Some part of me thought maybe my father knew about me and Frank, but I knew that couldn’t be true. Business always came first. Looking up, Franks eyes caught mine. He gave me a little sideways grin followed by a wink which caused me to blush.

“ Also Vesper, there are some things that I need to talk to you about as well, stuff for the wedding.”

This made me silent and loose the smile on my lips.

“ Of course, whatever you say.”

All of a sudden one of the maids came in and waited.

“ Lord Marcus, there are some people here to see you. I directed them into your study and they are waiting for you.”

My father cleaned his mouth with his napkin, then stood.

“ Merrick, come with me. Ladies and Frank, have a good breakfast.”

He kissed me and Laura began to walk out. Merrick came over to me, expecting a kiss. I kept my heard down. He lifted it with his hand and planted a long possessive kiss on my lips.

“ Goodbye my love, enjoy your breakfast.”

I didn’t say anything. We sat in silence as we finished up out breakfast.

“ Well, I’m done. I have some things to do so I’ll leave you two alone.”

Laura left, leaving just me and Frank. We looked at each other and smiled.

“ So, ready to see the gardens?”
“ As long as I’m with you, I’m ready for anything.”
“ You shouldn’t say such things out in the open.”
“ Oh? Why not?”
“ You know why.”

He slumped back in his seat and rested an arm on the table in front of him.

“ Yes, I do. But I’ve already told you, I’m not giving up.”
“ Your stubborn.”
“ As are you.”

I gave him a look and stood, pushing my seat in and walked towards the back door, facing the backyard.

“ Well.”
“ Well what?”
“ Are you coming or not?”
“ Of course I am.”

He followed my previous actions and walked to me, his smell filling my nose. Axe and cigarettes, the smell of a man. My man. He came up close to me, almost pushing my back against the wall and put his mouth right beside my neck. Frank ran his nose across my neck and up to my ear.

“ You smell so beautiful.”

I couldn’t speak, I wasn’t even sure if I still had a voice at that point in time. He opened the door and walked out, leaving my knees weak and me short of breath. This was going to be along day if I had to spend it alone with Frank. Either my father knew and he was testing me, or God was testing me. Whichever it was, I was sure to fail at least one of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story