Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Vampires Mate

Chapter 7

by syntheticlove1 3 reviews

She was lonely, about to be forced to marry the one who didnt love her, but wanted her for her title. She saw him, and knew then..he was her mate,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-05-02 - Updated: 2008-05-02 - 1854 words

1Hot
Wow, I’m totally on a roll here.
Pretty darn wicked if you ask me.
My friend Shayla’s reading them too.
So now I have someone here who pretty much just..
Stays on my ass about it.
So you guys will get more chapters, faster.
Thanks to all those who reviewed.
I’m glad to see Laura is still with me!








Chapter 7



The day was a beautiful day, like the day was made for me and Frank to spend together. As we were walking down the long paths that were lined with roses I go an idea, a way you could say to keep us busy.

“ Frank, would you like to play a game with me?”

He stopped mid stride and turned to face me, one of his eyebrows raising.

“ What kind of game?”
“ Not that kind of game.”
“ You got me kind of excited there Vesper.”
“ Don’t be nasty.”
“ You make me want to be.”

He walked up behind me and grabbed my hips, pulling me back against his groined. Yes, he was a little excited. I pushed away and began walking again towards the maze. It was tall and nothing but dark green bushes. Laura and I figured out how to get to the middle after about…oh…three years. In a way it was going to be somewhat of a challenge for Frank. I motioned him over to the outside of it and stopped him before he entered.

“ Alright, here’s the rules; you can’t have help from anyone but yourself. Your on you own. If you win, you get what you want, if I win, I get what I want. Now, the reward has to be getable, nothing too dramatic.”
“ Okay, so how do we know who wins?”
“ Easy, if you find me, you win. If you don’t obviously I will win.”
“ So, it’s like hide and seek?”
“ In a way yes. I start ahead of you. So count to 50.”
“ Alright, sounds easy.”
“ Oh if only it was. Now start counting.”

I already knew exactly where I was going to be, right in the middle of the maze. I’m not about to give him ANY chance to find me. He turned in the other direction and covered his eyes.

“ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…”

I took off like lightning, running for my life. When you knew the right way, it wasn’t very hard to find.

“ 15, 16, 17, 18,…”

Soon I got to the middle, laying on the wooden bench that was located in the center. Laura and I wanted to put a canopy bed out here when we were kids. Father told us no because of the rain, something that we didn’t even think about.

“ 37, 38, 39, 40. Almost there Vesper. I hope your ready.”

I knew he would be coming soon, all I had to do was wait it out.

“ 50, here I come.”

And so the challenge began. I knew I was going to win, all I had to do was relax and make no noise. He was going to give up, I knew he would.


********************

“ You cheated!”
“ No, I didn’t.”
“ Yes you did! There’s no way!”
“ Give it up, I didn’t cheat.”

There stood Frank and myself, still in the maze arguing about who won. I swear he cheated!

“ You had to of had help from someone Frank!”
“ I didn’t, honestly.”
“ Then how? How did you find me?”
“ Your smell.”
“ Excuse me?”
“ You smell a certain way, all I had to do was follow it. And look, it lead me straight to you.”

My smell?! My own scent gave me away?! How would that be cheating? In this certain situation yes, but it really wasn’t. I was then scared of what he wanted as a reward.

“ Alright Frank, what do you want?”

He smiled, I was sure that couldn’t be a good thing.

“ Oh, you know.”
“ No, I don’t.”

When he began to keep walking closer to me, I backed up until I couldn’t back up anymore. He moved in front of me more, putting his hands on the bushes on each side of my face.

“ I want you to kiss me with everything you have. I want you to touch me and not be scared to. I want you to see what it can be like if we were together. I want you to feel how deep my love for you really goes. This isn’t anything but me and you here, no Merrick, no Marcus, no Laura. Just Frank and Vesper, me and you.”

His words left me completely breathless and in awe. How could he not believe this had to do with all of them, especially Merrick. He was the reason why we couldn’t be together, why we couldn’t have our happily ever after with each other.

“ Don’t think Vesper, feel…just…feel.”

He grabbed my hand and put it to his chest. His heart was beating extremely fast.

“ This is what I feel all the time.”
“ Frank I…”
“ No, don’t say you can’t. I don’t want to hear it. You can, you want to I know you do. I can feel it from you remember? Were connected on a completely different level then just trying to be friends. I can’t be your friend Vesper. I have a need to touch you, to kiss you, to hold you in my arms and whispers sweet and calming words into your ears.”

He was right, I did. I wanted it all more then anything in my life. But it was almost impossible. I could get him killed. Just us being like this was dangerous, this could get him killed. If anything like that ever happened I would die inside. A part of me gone forever.
I took a deep breath and brought my other hand that wasn’t on his heart to his face. He closed his eyes and rubbed his cheek gently across my palm. It felt wonderful. Like…like I had a million nerves in my hand and they all felt everything that I was doing. Sending electric waves to my brain.

“ Oh Frank. I just…I don’t know what to do. What if-“
“ No, not what if. When were together there are no what ifs. Just us, me and you. See that please…and understand it.”

Frank was right and I knew that, I just didn’t want to. I knew he was made for me and I to him. I wanted to kiss Frank, soo soo bad, but I was so scared to. Not scared about getting caught but scared that I wouldn’t want to stop. That as soon as my lips touched his even gently that I wouldn’t have any control. Frank would run deeper into my veins then I even thought.
Frank finally let go of my hand, but I didn’t move it. Instead I kept it there, feeling his body under it. I brought my other hand down and ran them both over his chest. Frank wasn’t skinny or built, but had a little pudgy on his stomach instead. I liked it. I continued to rub my hands over his body, arms, neck, and face. I noticed he closed his eyes, enjoying it all. He then opened them and looked me dead in the eye

“ Kiss me Vesper.”

He wasn’t demanding me to, more like begging and pleading for me to. I couldn’t stop myself. I brought his face to mine, running my nose across his nose then over his cheeks and lips. Frank did the same thing to me the first night I met him.

“ Vesper…don’t tease me.”

I wasn’t, I was just feeling him. Trying to memorize everything about him because these moments wouldn’t last forever. As soon as we walked out of this maze, we would go back to our normal lives. Bringing my lips to his I kissed gently. They were soft, but firm at the same time. Nothing like Merrick’s. His was hard and cold, demanding.
Frank brought his hands to my face and cradled my head. A sweet innocent kiss turned into a fierce, passionate one. I opened my mouth to stop him, but instead he snaked his tongue in, brushing it against my own. He tasted so good, like strawberries and watermelon. I clutched onto him for dear life, never wanting to let him go or for this to stop.
He soon lifted me up and pushed me further into the bushes, my legs going around his waist automatically. This was heaven to me, pure heaven. I heard nothing around me and I noticed nothing, nothing at all but him. I could feel the bushes scratching against my back, but I didn’t care. I didn’t want to move. It was like I was possessed, not in control of my myself. I was always in control, I had to be.
I moved my mouth away from his, ignoring his groan of protest and moved to his neck, sucking and kissing it right below his ear. Some part of me told myself to bite him, claim him as yours forever, let the world see that you belong to him and he belongs to you. But I couldn’t. Instead I gave him a little nip on the neck, much like the one he gave me. Frank moaned and grabbed onto me harder, pushing his lower body into mine causing me to moan slightly.
At that moment, I heard Laura calling me name. I had never moved to get away from someone so fast in my life. I had to walk on the other side to calm myself down. Frank was pacing, rearranging his pants and slightly cussing to himself. He looked at me, his eyes fading from black to that beautiful hazel that I could just loose myself in. There’s nothing that I wanted more then to continue this, but Laura was coming. I didn’t want to endanger her more then what I already had. She soon appeared at the entrance smiling.

“ Time for lunch both of you.”
“ It’s time already?”
“ Yeah, you’ve been out here that long.”
“ Oh.”
“ Exactly. Oh and Vesper.”
“ Yeah?”

She made a motion for me to fix my hair. I did, pulling out pieces of the bush. I blushed and put my head down. Frank walked over to me and picked a branch out of my hair that I missed and dropped it to the ground.

“ You missed one.”
“ Thanks.”
“ Don’t be.”
“ Don’t be what?”
“ Don’t be ashamed or regret anything that we did. I know I don’t. I wanted this remember? I wanted you to loose control, give it over to me. You did.”
“ I wont.”
“ You won’t or don’t?”
“ Both.”

He walked off and went towards the house. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. I gave into my primal desires and I could tell that I like it way more then I should. It could and would never happen again.
Sign up to rate and review this story