Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Got the Gift of One Liners

Ransom notes keep fallin out your mouth

by rejected_smurf_god 2 reviews

Speak no feeling no I don't believe you. You don't care a bit you don't care a bit.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-07-21 - Updated: 2007-07-21 - 1356 words

0Unrated
I rolled over in the comforter hearing the sound of someone softly call my name.

"Sarah...Sarah...Wake up baby." A smile came to my face at the feel of feather light kisses on the sensitive skin of my neck. Opening one eye I saw the smiling face of Frank.

"Do I have to?" I asked knowing he was so not going to yes.

"Sorry but no."

"Party pooper." He laughed kissing my cheek.

"I love you." I sat up sighing heavily.

"I guess I love you too!" Frank shook his head kissing my lips.

"You goofball."

"Come on guys quit having sex in there and lets go!!" Ray called from outside the door. My lips formed a yawn as I sat up.

Scratching my head I looked over at Frank who was stretching his arms.

"So what are we doing today anyway?" I asked.

"Well, I think we are going to do one more interview and then head out on the road again." I nodded my head making a mental note to call my family today. Dad would be calling my phone non stop if I didn't. Not that he doesn't trust me or anything it's just he's always been the worry wart if I didn't call. Even if it was only like one minute late. But he always made up for that in the way he always knew the right thing to say. A loving father that was and has always been there for his daughter.

Frank got out of bed first heading to his bag pulling out some clothes. I remained in the bed for a little while longer till I got out.

"I smell." I commented to myself running a hand through my hair which I was sure was having some serious bed head issues.

*

"Girls just wanna have a fu-un!! Oh girls just wanna have fu-un!!" I sang rather loudly skipping down the hall way with Frank not to far behind.

"Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world. I wanna be the one to walk in the sun. Oh girls they wanna have fu-un." I did a twirl around Frank totally jamming out while he laughed at how stupid I looked.

"I would never hide you away from the world Sarah!" He exclaimed taking my hand dipping me down. I giggled as he planted a kiss upon my lips.

"Cause I'd kick your ass if you tried." I whispered when he pulled away. Everyone was out in the lobby most likely waiting for us.

"Hello everybody!" I said in a sing song voice.

"It seems someone is in a rather chipper mood." Haley commented at my early morning hyperness.

"I don't know I just feel all jittery today."

"Sarah did you go through my medicine cabinet?" Emma asked raising one eyebrow.

"No, I didn't."

"Well all right then."

"Do you guys have to do interviews today?" Nadia asked leaning her head on Ray's shoulder. Both of them were sharing the large easy chair.

"Yes, sadly, we must." Ray said with a sigh putting an arm over Nadia's shoulder.

"Do you guys have any fun ideas for this one?" Bob asked. I bit my lip looking off in the distance for a moment in thought as if I was actually thinking. This time we didn't have any tricks up our sleeves.

"No. We don't. You could always do something like dressing up as a banana Bob." I suggested grinning. Frank clapped his hands together as an idea hit him.

"Or how about a tiger." Everyone went silence staring at him.

"You can do that Frank." Bob said patting his shoulder.

"I could just see him doing that." Mikey said laughing to himself at the image of Frank being a tiger. It was actually pretty funny to think about. He'd be a small tiger. He'd be like the lion king just not a lion. The tiger king!!

"Shall we be goin ladies and gents?" Gerard asked standing up.

"If we must." Haley sighed as we all filed out of the hotel to go off and do the interview. I didn't really like interviews only for the reason that in truth I am a shy person. Emma told me back when we were younger she didn't even know who I was cause I was so freakin quiet in school. But that all thankfully that all drastically changed when sixth grade rolled around.

"So what is the concept behind the black parade... yada, yada, yada." The same types of questions seem to come out in this interview.

"So what turns you on?" The girl asked. I thought for a moment. I could really make this funny. Except after Bob's answer of slippers it sure is hard to come up with something funnier.

"Sensual massage." I answered making everyone laugh.

"Then I'll just have to say giving sensual massage." Haley joked running her hand up my thigh jokingly.

"So Frank what turns you on?" Becky asked.

"Um... I would have to say my girlfriend." Frank answered giving me a loving smile. Aw, how sweet! And of course the guys dogged him on it as guys do.

"Even if they make fun of you I still love you." I cooed bringing him into a hug cradling his head.

"Aww..." Cooed Becky.

*

Now we were again off on the road heading down to our next destination. I sat in one of the guys bunks with Haley, Nadia, and Emma cradling my Hello Kitty plushie.

"So you still love it after all this time?" Emma asked.

"With a passion." I replied hugging it closer.

"That's what makes you cool Sarah. You're freakish love for Hello Kitty." Nadia said patting my head.

"At least I didn't do what this one guy did where he had one of his molars carved into Hello Kitty's face and I didn't buy that super cute toaster even though I so badly wanted to." All three of them shook their heads.

"Geek."

"Bitches."

"Skank."

"Sluts."

"Whore."

"NASA presidents." Haley was the only who didn't laugh since she had never heard of it.

"What is this NASA you speak of Sarah?" She asked as if she were asking the meaning of life.

"The national anal sex association*." I replied smirking. She scrunched her face up in disgust.

"Ew!"

"I remember that from junior high."

"Abe or Korey were the presidents." Nadia said reminiscing.

"Don't worry Haley it isn't real." Emma assured after seeing her look changed to an even worse degree of disgust.

"Good cause I was freaking out for a minute there."

*

"Colonel Mustard in the observatory with the candle stick!" I accused pointing a finger at Mikey.

"No."

"Darn!" I cursed slapping my thigh.

"It's my turn," Ray announced looking over his evidence list, "I think it was Ms.Scarlett in the billiard room with the rifle." Mikey nodded.

"That's right it was Ms.Scarlett."

"Oh yeah! In your face Iero!!"

"Whatever you so cheated!"

"And how did I do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. The answers were hidden inside your hair."

"Now don't go blamin the hair Frank just cause ya lost. It has feelings too." Ray said flipping his curly hair.

"Must be so heartless Frankie." Bob chastised shaking his head in fake guilt.

"You guys are just mean!" I stuck my tongue out at them turning my head away.

*

Finally we were able to get off the bus at our next hotel we'd be staying at.



Close your eyes I'm going to give you a surprise


******************


* = That was actually something really nasty we did in school. I can't remember if either my friend Korey or Abe were the presidents. It wasn't a serious thing. But a fun dirty joke we made often. I will say I am not a member.

Something big and exciting is going to happen next chapter so stay tuned. I won't be able to write it up tonight since I'm going to a lock in so you'll all just have to wait. I apologize loves but you'll live. Thank you all kind reviewers.

REVIEW AND RATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story